Administration: The stadium at Ohio State was full

what would make a great photo-shop is a crowd dominated by dead people,criminals,cartoon characters and pre-teen children all rooting for Obama.

Uhmmm...zombies?

It's pretty sad when they are coming up with slogans like " remember 08" . I love it. I want to hear them scream and wish they died as a child.

:lol:

Remember '08?

Akin to Remember Pearl Harbor? The Alamo?

Desparation setting in so early...gotta love it! :lol:

empty-stadium-MAIN.jpg

immaterial comparison. Obama is drawing nowhere NEAR waht he drew in 2008.

Pointless post once again from JosephK.

in 2008 1/2 of America already knew Obama was lying througout his campaign, but unfortunately he got a chunk of the "Dumb and Naive Teeny Bopper Vote" that just assumed Bozo was gonna fix everything and everday was going to be like the party we had in 1984-1987.

in 2008 1/2 of America already knew Obama was lying througout his campaign, but unfortunately he got a chunk of the "Dumb and Naive Teeny Bopper Vote" that just assumed Bozo was gonna fix everything and everday was going to be like the party we had in 1984-1987.

The same Teeny Boppers that transmogrified into OWS that saw there were NO jobs to be found under Obama...The very same that have been coddled all thier lives that were told in Gubmint schrools they were 'special' and later found out that the real world existed and took no prisoners...:lol:

THAT same bunch? ;)

Yup,,,the 19 year old OWS crappers that have been learining thru left leaning/communist sights that capitolism always fails, the banks have all the money,the government has 20 trillion dollars, and we are all poor, therefore we should tax the banks,tax the rich and make goverment pay for all of our bills right thru retirement,,,,,,pretty much the OWS in a nutshell.

Yup,,,the 19 year old OWS crappers that have been learining thru left leaning/communist sights that capitolism always fails, the banks have all the money,the government has 20 trillion dollars, and we are all poor, therefore we should tax the banks,tax the rich and make goverment pay for all of our bills right thru retirement,,,,,,pretty much the OWS in a nutshell.

So in thier estimation..Capitalism MUST be dealt a death blow...and screw the millions that get the premise and have worked HARD to build a life with thier liberty...ALL because they don't and were LIED TO all thier lives?

and to think of how we (us middle age americans) and our parents worked so hard right thru retirement to get us where we got to as things finally got better under reagan(happiest decade of modern times) even in the 90's, i was always happy, never had to worry about anything,,actually it was 20 years ago at this time when I had moved to Naples for the first time, I loved my job at the marco island marriott, I was living in luxury for 80.00 a week! not a worry in the world,,,,,and back then, who would of ever forseen a marxist in the white house?

and to think of how we (us middle age americans) and our parents worked so hard right thru retirement to get us where we got to as things finally got better under reagan(happiest decade of modern times) even in the 90's, i was always happy, never had to worry about anything,,actually it was 20 years ago at this time when I had moved to Naples for the first time, I loved my job at the marco island marriott, I was living in luxury for 80.00 a week! not a worry in the world,,,,,and back then, who would of ever forseen a marxist in the white house?

No one had it NOT been for Gore losing in Florida...The GWOT...and the subsequent B D S [Bush Derrangement Syndrome] that fostered "Hope And Change"...and has graduated into the Marxist

FOWARD!

and then in 2009 after bozo came into office, i kept seeing one small busines after another shut down here. quite a few landmark restaurants were closing,maybe at a rate of 2/3 a month. collier county used to be the place of dreams, people flocked here from everywhere for a better life, we are still stuck in nuetrual. if obama wins in 2012, u will see wealth leave the country and home values shoot down another 20%.

and will Obama ever tell his upcoming crowds of 500 babies of the importance of small business? or just convince them that they should all be digging ditches and work in manufacturing while he takes two expensive vacations a month.

let Obama spend most of his time campaigning in the rust belt&virginia, then as we get into june his poll numbers vs romney in those swing states keep dropping. dont even bother coming to flordia, he's already screwed that state, they will protest him wherever he goes,,(well except for lauderhill,,,,probably the only town in Broward county where he may get a few fainters)

I don't know if you want to use this as a comparison....
That's a huge football stadium and Obama was in a small
basketball arena.

If you took all the people at Obama's venue and moved them
to the football stadium it would not look a whole lot better. :lol:

immaterial comparison. Obama is drawing nowhere NEAR waht he drew in 2008.

Pointless post once again from JosephK.

Not any more pointless than this useless thread. I haven't seen a circle jerk this big since The T showed me his home movies.

I don't KNOW you except on these boards.

Take your fantacies of me and get lost. *I* don't swing that way fag boy.

That's not what it looks like in the home movies you attempted to entice me with.

True story.

Forum List

Back