Adios Luck......

So much for the suck for Luck era.
He done quit......
I wont say I'm sorry to see him go.
:texflag:

Classy of the 'fans' to boo the guy off the field.

Cant say that I really blame them.

They say this is the best all around team they've fielded in years,he was supposed to be back and healthy only to quit at the last second..

They haven’t had Luck around much the last few years anyway as he battled injuries.

Time to move on

He should have moved on at the beginning of the season and not left his teammates and fans hung out to dry.

Maybe he wanted to give it one last try
Didn’t work out

Then why didnt he?

Classy of the 'fans' to boo the guy off the field.

Cant say that I really blame them.

They say this is the best all around team they've fielded in years,he was supposed to be back and healthy only to quit at the last second..

They haven’t had Luck around much the last few years anyway as he battled injuries.

Time to move on

He should have moved on at the beginning of the season and not left his teammates and fans hung out to dry.

Maybe he wanted to give it one last try
Didn’t work out

Then why didnt he?
Didn’t work out
He was still injured

He done quit......

Luck had an unfair burden put on him. The media kept making it out like the colts were not going to miss a beat without Manning and with Luck at QB,that Luck would keep the winning and division titles coming just cause he was the number one pick in the draft ignoring the fact many number one picks dont pan out half the time.

To say they were not missing a beat with him as they did when they first drafted him and expecting him to follow in Mannings shoes was totally unfair to Luck. The next QB that comes in wont have the pressure to face that Luck did.they wont be billed by the media saying the colts wont miss a beat with this quarterback and will continue what manning did. the unfair high expectations that Luck had to face,he WONT have to face and will have the chance to be his own man.something Luck never had the luxary of being able to do.

He done quit......

Luck had an unfair burden put on him. The media kept making it out like the colts were not going to miss a beat without Manning and with Luck at QB,that Luck would keep the winning and division titles coming just cause he was the number one pick in the draft ignoring the fact many number one picks dont pan out half the time.

To say they were not missing a beat with him as they did when they first drafted him and expecting him to follow in Mannings shoes was totally unfair to Luck. The next QB that comes in wont have the pressure to face that Luck did.they wont be billed by the media saying the colts wont miss a beat with this quarterback and will continue what manning did. the unfair high expectations that Luck had to face,he WONT have to face and will have the chance to be his own man.something Luck never had the luxary of being able to do.

He had the skills,just not the O-line.

Most QB's want the chance to showcase their skills and firmly believe in their abilities,so it's not like he didnt want the chance.

Gronk is a freak who was probably double teamed his whole career. I suspect he’ll go to Hollywood instead of a steady in .wwe. And you can’t compare McMahon with Luck. The league has made new rules to protect the quarterback and concussion protocol is very serious in today’s nfl. So there is a lot more protection., and hell, he had a whole year off to work on his injuries. Helmets are better. Conditioning, if you do it, is better. As far as his identity, you make that for yourself, don’t blame expectations on anyone but luck. These guys today get paid so much more than people in the past and get better treatment. Take the money and run.

He done quit......

The Colts lucked out so to speak in that draft. They may have even tanked to get the draft pick. A terrible QB is not going to win the Super Bowl. Even though he may not play well.

Forum List

Back