Addressing the Issue of Threads Posted

Almost Every single thread that says something about the politics of the "other side" can never stay on topic of what the OP is about.

If a conservative posts about what a liberal did, we hear, "But BOOOOSH!" etc...

If a liberal posts about what a conservative did, we hear "57 States" etc.........

Why can't people just address the ISSUE, (for example, there are many) - be it male republicans soliciting young men on the internet, or male democrats tweeting their 'junk' to young women.

It's OK to call out someone in your political party for doing something "wrong"-no political party has a pass on what is expected of them by being in the public eye.

I don't do this. I'm on the right and I probably challenge those on the right on here more than anyone else, because I don't like hypocrisy.

:beer: To common sense and a civil discussion - no matter which side of the aisle they're found on!

Almost Every single thread that says something about the politics of the "other side" can never stay on topic of what the OP is about.

If a conservative posts about what a liberal did, we hear, "But BOOOOSH!" etc...

If a liberal posts about what a conservative did, we hear "57 States" etc.........

Why can't people just address the ISSUE, (for example, there are many) - be it male republicans soliciting young men on the internet, or male democrats tweeting their 'junk' to young women.

It's OK to call out someone in your political party for doing something "wrong"-no political party has a pass on what is expected of them by being in the public eye.

Interesting thoughts, EZ. It's like the politicians. When they are asked a simple question on tv or in an interview, they never answer the question. Instead they move on directly to one of their many talking points. You never get a straight answer from a politician. Example: Every politician in the world says if elected, they will cut spending. Good. If you ask them to be specific and say which program they would cut first, they never answer you. Instead, they move on to some other topic. Posters here on the USMB are pretty much the same. Talking points. All you ever hear is talking points.

:beer: To common sense and a civil discussion - no matter which side of the aisle they're found on!

I tried that 10 years ago ......These same dickheads would argue over the date we dropped Fat Boy and Little Man....

It's always going to be the same - even another decade from now.

The 50% of Americans who care about politics are so divided that they're against anything the other side is for. Even if they never heard about it before their favourite TV/radio talking head ranted and raved about it.

In this extremely divisive age even something as beautiful and wholesome as the president getting a knob gobble in the Oval Office causes the laptop experts on every issue under the sun to fret and flail over how terrible everything is because of the other side.

Clearly this is all Al Gore's fault.

Forum List

Back