Add Jimmy Kimmel to the list .

Kimmel and Colbert are the worst, but all the late night talk shows and their hosts are Far Left Progressive D bags. All of them.

The list of pathetic late night talk show hosts who have lost their minds
since 2016 due to Trump-hate-overkill.

And here he is with creepy Joe this week, doing their thing.

Kimmel's the man... don’t be bitter

Kimmel is a douchebag...He doesn't even have any sense of comedic timing.

That’s your opinion. I think he is funny and the fact that he has his own show shows that many other agree with me. But your free to watch other comedians like Judge Janine or Hannitys late night shows

That’s your opinion. I think he is funny and the fact that he has his own show shows that many other agree with me. But your free to watch other comedians like Judge Janine or Hannitys late night shows
We'll accept your apology in advance for when Trump gets his redemption day.

I have no reason to apologize for not liking Trump as president. I have every right to speak out against him just as you have every right to support him and re-elect him if that’s the will of the people. I don’t think that’s gonna happen but we will see.

I have no reason to apologize for not liking Trump as president. I have every right to speak out against him just as you have every right to support him and re-elect him if that’s the will of the people. I don’t think that’s gonna happen but we will see.
Just for your information, I voted for Jill Stein last time around and 2 elections before that I fell for the Obama hopey-changey spiel in 2008. I call the shots as I see them, and if you can't admit there's been an attempted coup or overthrow of this presidency from day one, then your're either stupid or dishonest.

And Hillary Clinton is a war criminal among other things, and should be indicted for lying before Congress about numerous issues.

Kimmel and Colbert are the worst, but all the late night talk shows and their hosts are Far Left Progressive D bags. All of them.
Of the recently retired ones,I think Leno was pretty conservative (quietly) and Conan has never been too political, left or right. I like Letterman then and still in his new endeavors.

Yes, agreed. I was talking about the current crop of committed communist party members. However, Letterman, whom I used to like in his early days, became a bitter, angry, Far Leftist later on, and I couldn't watch him anymore.

Then you've never really watched his show....He stands there and rattles off all the "jokes" on the prompter, without so much as a small pregnant pause before delivering the lame-assed punchlines....Carson when he was bombing was funner than that toad at his best.

He's both unfunny and unwatchable.

Yes, agreed. I was talking about the current crop of committed communist party members. However, Letterman, whom I used to like in his early days, became a bitter, angry, Far Leftist later on, and I couldn't watch him anymore.
No he wasn't. He was outspoken, but not obsessed like these ones today. He even had Bill O'Reilly on to get shit out in the open. He had Trump on several times.

Of the recently retired ones,I think Leno was pretty conservative (quietly) and Conan has never been too political, left or right. I like Letterman then and still in his new endeavors.

Letterman couldn't take it when NBC showed him the door...His "jokes" became mean spirited and acerbic...A total disservice to the historic Ed Sullivan Theater....Was unwatchable in the CBS years.

Just for your information, I voted for Jill Stein last time around and 2 elections before that I fell for the Obama hopey-changey spiel in 2008. I call the shots as I see them, and if you can't admit there's been an attempted coup or overthrow of this presidency from day one, then your're either stupid or dishonest.

And Hillary Clinton is a war criminal among other things, and should be indicted for lying before Congress about numerous issues.
There has been strong opposition and tremendous over politicization by trumps opponents but that’s different from a Coup. Personally I wish the dems would have been a better opposition party as I’m dreading the rebound from the Reps once they lose power. It’s taking our country to a very bad place.

The mueller investigation was started by people who trump appointed and was a product of lies and shadiness in the face of Russian election crimes.

If Hillary needs to be indicted then Trumps DOJ has had 3 years to do so. If there was really something there don’t you think she would be behind bars?

Then you've never really watched his show....He stands there and rattles off all the "jokes" on the prompter, without so much as a small pregnant pause before delivering the lame-assed punchlines....Carson when he was bombing was funner than that toad at his best.

He's both unfunny and unwatchable.

Well I agree with you about Carson... but I think Kimmel is funny. Different league than Colbert, Fallon, Conan, and even Corbin, I’ll give you that but he is still a funny guy

If Hillary needs to be indicted then Trumps DOJ has had 3 years to do so. If there was really something there don’t you think she would be behind bars?
It's not if anymore. There are ongoing investigations regarding her actions as Sec of State and also the Clinton Foundation ( another thing that is never mentioned in the MSM ).

It's not if anymore. There are ongoing investigations regarding her actions as Sec of State and also the Clinton Foundation ( another thing that is never mentioned in the MSM ).

Been hearing that for years since the “lock her up” days. If it was so obvious she’d be behind bars by now. Face it, your narrative is BS

Well I agree with you about Carson... but I think Kimmel is funny. Different league than Colbert, Fallon, Conan, and even Corbin, I’ll give you that but he is still a funny guy
And that's the point. He's not Dennis Miller or Bill Maher - get over the politics and just be funny..

I’m not following what the Brady skit is proving... was that painful for you to watch or something? I thought it was funny

Been hearing that for years since the “lock her up” days. If it was so obvious she’d be behind bars by now. Face it, your narrative is BS
Comey won't be there to help when she gets subpoenaed by the GOP Senate, and she's got a lot of purgery-prevention homework to do.

Hillary Clinton recently editorialized about the second volume of special counsel Robert Mueller’s massive report. She concluded of the report’s assorted testimonies and inside White House gossip concerning President Trump’s words and actions that “any other person engaged in those acts would certainly have been indicted.”

Psychologists might call her claims “projection.” That is the well-known psychological malady of attributing bad behavior to others as a means of exonerating one’s own similar, if not often even worse, sins.

Hillary Clinton Fears Indictment | National Review

Her lawlessness first made headlines 25 years ago, when she admitted that her cattle-futures broker had defied odds of one in 31 trillion by investing $1,000 from her trading account and returning a profit of nearly $100,000. Clinton failed to report about $6,500 in profits to the IRS. She initially lied about her investment windfall by claiming she made the wagers herself. She even fantastically alleged that she mastered cattle-futures trading by reading financial newspapers.

To paraphrase Clinton herself, anyone else would have been indicted for far less.

The reason that foreign oligarchs are no longer donating millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation, and that Bill Clinton is not being offered $500,000 for speaking appearances in Moscow, is simply that Hillary Clinton is not secretary of state. She is no longer in a public position to hector her colleagues into approving pro-Russian commercial deals, such as the one that gave Russian interests access to North American uranium.

As secretary of state, Clinton also sidestepped the law by setting up a home-brewed email server. She transmitted classified documents over this insecure route and lied about it. And she destroyed some 30,000 emails that were in effect under subpoena. Anyone else would have been indicted for far less.

Comey won't be there to help when she gets subpoenaed by the GOP Senate, and she's got a lot of purgery-prevention homework to do.

Hillary Clinton recently editorialized about the second volume of special counsel Robert Mueller’s massive report. She concluded of the report’s assorted testimonies and inside White House gossip concerning President Trump’s words and actions that “any other person engaged in those acts would certainly have been indicted.”

Psychologists might call her claims “projection.” That is the well-known psychological malady of attributing bad behavior to others as a means of exonerating one’s own similar, if not often even worse, sins.

Hillary Clinton Fears Indictment | National Review

Her lawlessness first made headlines 25 years ago, when she admitted that her cattle-futures broker had defied odds of one in 31 trillion by investing $1,000 from her trading account and returning a profit of nearly $100,000. Clinton failed to report about $6,500 in profits to the IRS. She initially lied about her investment windfall by claiming she made the wagers herself. She even fantastically alleged that she mastered cattle-futures trading by reading financial newspapers.

To paraphrase Clinton herself, anyone else would have been indicted for far less.

The reason that foreign oligarchs are no longer donating millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation, and that Bill Clinton is not being offered $500,000 for speaking appearances in Moscow, is simply that Hillary Clinton is not secretary of state. She is no longer in a public position to hector her colleagues into approving pro-Russian commercial deals, such as the one that gave Russian interests access to North American uranium.

As secretary of state, Clinton also sidestepped the law by setting up a home-brewed email server. She transmitted classified documents over this insecure route and lied about it. And she destroyed some 30,000 emails that were in effect under subpoena. Anyone else would have been indicted for far less.

Comey has been gone for years so there has been nothing there to prevent her indictment except for lack of evidence... and I wouldn’t call what he did during the election as helpful. That little announcement of his may have been the factor that lost her the election

Comey has been gone for years so there has been nothing there to prevent her indictment except for lack of evidence... and I wouldn’t call what he did during the election as helpful. That little announcement of his may have been the factor that lost her the election
You certainly are up on all the popular talking points.
Congratulations. smh

Last edited:

Forum List

Back