Add another pitty

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
FB_20170408_18_57_18_Saved_Picture.jpg
My dil's sister's landlord finally determined her pit, Abby, had to go. He let her skate for a long time, but it's an insurance/city ordinance thing.

She was paying $400 a month to keep the sweet girl in a concrete kennel, so like an idiot I offered to let her stay with us until her mom can get her.

Meet Abby.

View attachment 121048 My dil's sister's landlord finally determined her pit, Abby, had to go. He let her skate for a long time, but it's an insurance/city ordinance thing.

She was paying $400 a month to keep the sweet girl in a concrete kennel, so like an idiot I offered to let her stay with us until her mom can get her.

Meet Abby.

Aww, she's yours! :badgrin:

I got a dog once because he killed a couple of cows. Great dog! When I can have one again, I will to find some of his bloodline running around the old neighborhood.

Last edited:
WP_20170408_011.jpg
View attachment 121048 My dil's sister's landlord finally determined her pit, Abby, had to go. He let her skate for a long time, but it's an insurance/city ordinance thing.

Meet Abby.

I got a dog once because he killed a couple of cows.
lol Abby is not an overt criminal.

she joins Snoop.

Meet Abby.
Be careful this dog can eat you koshergrl .

Wolf head and bulldog body.

Dangerous breed.

Some pets are not a good idea.

A pet wolf is not a good idea.

A pet mountain lion is not a good idea.

A pet leopard or jaguar is not a good idea.

And a pet pit bull is also not a good idea.

You might come home one day and one of your kids has been eaten.

Meet Abby.
Be careful this dog can eat you koshergrl .

Wolf head and bulldog body.

Dangerous breed.
They are all dangerous.

View attachment 121055

Meet Abby.

she joins Snoop.

Got to love pits

View attachment 121055

Meet Abby.

she joins Snoop.

Got to love pits

Only real ones. These are some kind of hood rat/ white trash mutts. You know in how they are acquired. I found a "pit" on I10 by Hanpshire Texas once that was lost hunting hogs two nights before. Half pit half black mouth cur, so this was a white trash variant.

Dang, just when I thought the pit bull stopped being a status symbol.
I don't have them because they're status symbols, I have them because landlords won't rent to peole who have them and I won't stand by and watch family members be kenneled or given away because of it.

Abby's mom found a house where she can have her but she hasn't moved in yet I will miss her.

snoop is a real red nose. Abby is a "pit" lol. I think she has boxer in her. Tho she's. 15x smarter than any boxer I've ever seen.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back