Snoop and Abigail

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
WP_20170421_006.jpg
Enjoying a little sun today. Abby hasn't had a real yard to really enjoy before. It has been rainy and chilly but finally a day of sun. The door was open and they were able to lay in it all day long...

kind of...she is my dil's sister's dog. She has known snoop and all my kids all her life. But her owner couldn't find a rents that would take her and had to put Abby in a kennel...sorry rental. I'm using phone...anyway I couldn't handle it, mylo is gone and my landlord I my cousin who doesn't care how many dogs we have. I had them bring her. She sleeps with me now. I love her may never give her back.

ugh stupid phone. Anyway we love her and she is enjoying the yard and having lots of fam around.

kind of...she is my dil's sister's dog. She has known snoop and all my kids all her life. But her owner couldn't find a rents that would take her and had to put Abby in a kennel...sorry rental. I'm using phone...anyway I couldn't handle it, mylo is gone and my landlord I my cousin who doesn't care how many dogs we have. I had them bring her. She sleeps with me now. I love her may never give her back.

Told ya she was yours. :funnyface:

lol I hope she never goes back, she's my baby. Snoop, however, is ambivalent. He likes being an only child.

lol I hope she never goes back, she's my baby. Snoop, however, is ambivalent. He likes being an only child.

She's female, he'll get over it.

Aw, i guess Abby's mom found a place that will let her have her...but I don't know when she's moving in.

So we will miss the sweetie.

Meanwhile, here's our killer:

17990950_443228326013669_616753300700952144_n.jpg

I just know he's going to snap and kill all the children any day now.

He is sitting on the edge of the chair and the edge of the ottoman, with his leg dangling in between them. He tried to get her to move and cede the chair to his royalness, but she held fast.

Forum List

Back