Add a couple lines.

A carl's jr 6 dollar burger in which the original flowery blue eyed blonde gladly ate nom nom nom, of course offering the cross dressing cop a bite to

Add a couple lines and let's see where it goes..
------------------------------------------------

She seemed to float gracefully through the tall grass of the meadow. He cherished the sight and was taken as if held in a dream.

The day was one that brought him back to a childhood of carefree play, with friends who stood by you, or pushed you into more trouble than you could handle. The woods that surrounded the meadow were the type that brought out tales of creatures, bumping through dappled shadows, ready to eat wayward children. Had it not been for the murders a decade back, the rumors of a haunting likely would not have started. Yet, here he was, watching a woman cross a meadow as if her feet touched nothing but the ethereal. Her movement and the silence seem to hold time itself in a breathless moment.

More than a few lines I fear, but it has always been difficult for Me to be pithy. :eusa_angel:

Ever noticed how anything that starts off being united (like poets and writers doing a joint venture of writing a unique story) ends divisively? What if we started a story off that was divisive period. Would people be inclined to heal the rift or separate it further?

For example, if we started over with a worst-case scenario, where would the story go? Here's a rewrite of lumpy's starting lines:

"She seemed to stumble gracelessly through the tall grass of the meadow. He deplored the sight of her and took off."

Please add a sentence that makes the couple the epicenter of the story and not gross Freudian Stage I animalistic references. :rolleyes:

Ever noticed how anything that starts off being united (like poets and writers doing a joint venture of writing a unique story) ends divisively? What if we started a story off that was divisive period. Would people be inclined to heal the rift or separate it further?

For example, if we started over with a worst-case scenario, where would the story go? Here's a rewrite of lumpy's starting lines:

"She seemed to stumble gracelessly through the tall grass of the meadow. He deplored the sight of her and took off."

Please add a sentence that makes the couple the epicenter of the story and not gross Freudian Stage I animalistic references. :rolleyes:

It wasn't that he deplored her as a person, but her resemblance to the goddess he saw in his dreams was uncanny. It startled him. Was it a blessing? Or an omen? The woman looked at him with a tired look in her eyes as he quickly continued on his way. At the bottom of the hill he turned back to look at her one more time. She was gone. What he mistook for gracelessness was her giving in to fatigue, she had fainted to the ground, succumbing to heat of the day. He rushed up the hill again, plucked her from the ground and rushed her to a nearby shady grove, where he resuscitated her and gave her some water to drink. "Thank you. I didn't know how long they would be chasing me." She said, "Those religious fanatics think I'm a goddess or something. By the way, may I ask you your name?"

Last edited:
He stood guard over the willowy young woman as she slept through the remainder of the day and all night. By morning sun, he noticed that she was stirring and ....

Last edited:
She opened her eyes and looked straight at the man. "Sleep well, miss?" He asked. "Yes, thank you for taking care of me yesterday. By the way, you never told me your name. I would like to know the name of my savior." She said. "My name is Damien. Damien Strauss." Damien was a member of the noble Strauss family, and was a Lieutenant in the Galatian army. His brothers and sisters had been taught to look down on lowly commoners, but he had a kind heart and a free mind; much to the dismay of the nobility. "Who were those people chasing you, miss-- he paused. "Angelica. Angelica Krieg. Those men are acolytes of the Star Goddess Iya. They think I bear a striking resemblance to her. So, as I was on my way home, they called out to me and began chasing me. So I ran. They were brandishing swords and were donned in purple cloaks with a crescent moon on the top of the hood." Damien had heard of the Order of Iya. His father, Bernhard Strauss, is high priest there. "If she finds out that my father is the leader of those men that chased her, she's bound to run." Damien decided to keep that secret hidden from her. "And that's when you found me, on that hill in the meadow. Thank you again, my lord." Angelica said. "There is no need for such titles here, miss. Unlike my brothers and sisters, I believe in caring for the commoners in this town. And I must warn you, those men were from the Order of Iya. They are devout followers of the Star Goddess, you should try to stay out of sight for a while. If you're up to it, I'll help you out of town tonight."

Last edited:
She opened her eyes and looked straight at the man. "Sleep well, miss?" He asked. "Yes, thank you for taking care of me today. By the way, you never told me your name. I would like to know the name of my savior." She said. "My name is Damien. Damien Strauss."

"Damien Strauss? How odd. I had a brother by that name but he died long, long ago in a tragic accident. My name is Michaela."

"I'm so sorry, Michaela," said Damien.

"Thanks, Damien," said Michaela, "At least I learned very early in life how truly precious life is when someone you love can leave so suddenly and without notice."

"Is that a good thing to know? Damien asked, trying desperately to make conversation.

"Are you always so philosophical this early in the day?" she said with a shy smile.

He said, ...

"I'm so sorry, Michaela," said Damien.

"Thanks, Damien," said Michaela, "At least I learned very early in life how truly precious life is when someone you love can leave so suddenly and without notice."

"Is that a good thing to know? Damien asked, trying desperately to make conversation.

"Are you always so philosophical this early in the day?" she said with a shy smile.

He said, ...

"not usually, but I've had four cups of coffee waiting for you to wake". They both laughed. A passerby noticed them and thought that with their dark hair, fair skin, and green eyes that they could be twins.

"Ahh, philosophy. Sometimes I can't refrain from it. But I must ask. Who were those men chasing you yesterday, Michaela?" He asked. "They are acolytes of the Goddess Iya. They are donned in purple cloaks with a silver border and white crescent moon on the top of the hood, and were also brandishing swords. They began chasing me when I was on my way home. Somehow they think I bear a resemblance to her. That's when you found me, on that hill in the meadow. I was hoping to lose them there. Thank you again, my lord." Damien had heard of the Order of Iya. His father, Bernhard Strauss, is high priest there. "If she finds out that my father is the leader of those men that chased her, she's bound to run." Damien decided to keep that secret hidden from her. "There is no need for such titles here, miss. Although I am a member of the noble Strauss family, unlike my brothers and sisters, I believe in caring for the commoners in this town. And I must warn you, those men were from the Order of Iya. They are a sect of devout followers of the Star Goddess, you should try to stay out of sight for a while. If you're up to it, I'll help you out of town tonight."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back