Adam Schiff says if Trump wins reelection, US Intelligence Community (IC) will sabotage him by w/holding critical intel from daily briefings

STFU dumbass. IF they cant do their job they should resign instead of endanger the nation for political reasons
Trump is a danger. He has babbled about top secret intel to various random people. Trump is an intel liability and should be treated as such. Now that he owes hundreds of millions it opens him up even more.

They were probably behind his troubles to a great degree in some sort of color revolution against the US, so they will not give him anything that might help him. And if I were him, I wouldn’t believe it anyway. Schiff is one of the slimiest lying Democrats there is.

Maybe I didn't see it but I didn't see a link or video or anything or him saying that. Just a guy posting he said that.

If it is true though isn't that pretty much saying they will put the safety of the country and it's people at risk just for personal spite against trump?

No reason for this to be a big deal. It's highly doubtful that sane people will allow him to win, but intelligence reports won't be a problem anyway. It's well known that the reports he got as president were dumbed down at his request. Mostly just pictures, and articles in which he was named. They have to give him a report. Nobody says what has to be in it.

Maybe I didn't see it but I didn't see a link or video or anything or him saying that. Just a guy posting he said that.

If it is true though isn't that pretty much saying they will put the safety of the country and it's people at risk just for personal spite against trump?
Exactly. They have rewritten the Constitution to get Trump. No due process, no rule of law just abuse of power.They have dug their own grave. Things like this ensure Trump's election.

No reason for this to be a big deal. It's highly doubtful that sane people will allow him to win, but intelligence reports won't be a problem anyway. It's well known that the reports he got as president were dumbed down at his request. Mostly just pictures, and articles in which he was named. They have to give him a report. Nobody says what has to be in it.
All 81 million of them? Trump will easily surpass that number.

The orange faced maniac has no chance of winning in November. No chance. So all of this speculation of what he will do if elected, is dumber than a post.

Hopefully his team is better a recognizing traitors this time around and locks them up.

Forum List

Back