Adam Schiff Says He Will Scrub Jan 6th Evidence Before GOP Takes Over

Sounds like MAGA Republicans are dog whistling to their less stable minions. Protecting witnesses is more important than providing that kind of info to killer groomers. Let them do their own legwork.
Project much? As Republicans, we take pride in viewing each other as equals, regardless of race, sex, color, clan, religion, and occasionally different ideas from our own, not to mention our celebration of diversity of skills, labors, humanity, charity, and as stated earlier, equality!

An outright admission of his plans to destroy evidence and obstruct justice was made today by Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff on CNN. He said he would have to scrub some "EVIDENCE" from the final report.

What kind of evidence needs to be removed in a congressional report?

What it looks like to me is the evidence he intends to scrub was either fabricated or he's trying to edit the material to erase the committee's actions.

Or he may just be destroying possible exculpatory evidence that proves innocence or evidence of Democrat (Nancy Pelosi or Capital Police) wrongdoing.

He may be destroying evidence that Jan 6th was a false-flag operation after all....but he's using accusatory words and phrases to claim that Jim Jordan will be doing exactly what the Jan 6th Committee has been doing...."CHERRY-PICKING EVIDENCE".

"Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said that the Jan. 6 committee will have to "scrub" some evidence from its final report before Republicans take over the House next year.​
In an appearance on CNN's State of the Union, Schiff discussed the activities of the House Jan. 6 committee, on which he sits. CNN host Dana Bash reminded Schiff that Ohio Republican Jim Jordan will be made head of the Judiciary Committee in a few months and has promised to go through all the evidence left out of the final report. Asking if all evidence will be made public, Schiff insisted there will be transparency — to a point."​

What Schiff is saying is that the identities of some of the witnesses who testified won't be revealed in order to protect them from attacks by Trump lackeys like Jordan & his violent goon squad. We've already seen what those bastards are willing to do to protect their ass buddy trump.

Schiff & the committe is doing the right thing whether you Trump's asseaters like it or not.

Protecting witnesses from being questioned by members of congress?

Are you really this stupid?
No, by being harrassed by Trump's asseating lackeys like Jordan. Without Trump, Jordan is a nobody who wouldn't make a pimple on a dog's ass. Without Trump, no one would know Jordan was even alive because he has accomplished jack shit in the H.O.R., other then running his big mouth. And no one would give a shit if they did.

Unresearched? You said MAGA wasn't a thing, so that's even worse. You're either ignorant of the facts or you lied.
Well .. no I didn't .. Your poorly crafted response on Charlottesville has been questioned, and the lunatic who drove over protestors had psychotic issues long before MAGA was a thing.... facts you ignore. Cheers!

What Schiff is saying is that the identities of some of the witnesses who testified won't be revealed in order to protect them from attacks by Trump lackeys like Jordan & his violent goon squad. We've already seen what those bastards are willing to do to protect their ass buddy trump.

Schiff & the committe is doing the right thing whether you Trump's asseaters like it or not.
This "committee" is supposed to be public, not the whim of a liar like Schiff He has no business doing anything and is just showing how much of a fake process this entire thing is.

This "committee" is supposed to be public, not the whim of a liar like Schiff He has no business doing anything and is just showing how much of a fake process this entire thing is.
The only thing being hidden is the identities of some of the witnesses to protect them from Trump's mob. The evidence will all be revealed which is the real reason that you Trump asslickers are all riled up.

Tough shit, snowflake.

The only thing being hidden is the identities of some of the witnesses to protect them from Trump's mob. The evidence will all be revealed which is the real reason that you Trump asslickers are all riled up.

Tough shit, snowflake.
These witnesses had to know that they would be used and tossed away considering the track history of the democrats. How they use people when useful to them and then toss them away. In this case illegally, just like the entire J6 committee is illegal and useless, purely a political theater and false attempt to get their little way regardless of the law or the constitution. The only "asslickers" here are the democrats and their minions along with the MSM.

Have you ever considered debate minus the nastiest words you can dream up? I guess your only experience is the Democrat Party by your usage. I'm filing your near future posts on my iggy list.

The problem is you recollect all wrong because you've been lied to. Want proof?

The 40-second clip comes from an hour long speech Obama made in April at Stanford University, in which he discussed the threat of online disinformation. The full speech shows that Obama was explaining the process other people have used to sow distrust, not endorsing such actions.

It shows a close up of Obama’s face as he says, “You just have to flood a country’s public square with enough raw sewage. You just have to raise enough questions, spread enough dirt, plant enough conspiracy theorizing that citizens no longer know what to believe.”

One Twitter user on Sunday shared it with just the suggestive caption, “LISTEN to every word,” receiving more than 10,000 shares.

“Obama Caught On Video Teaching Treacherous Actions,” said another.

But key context has been omitted. The full video makes clear Obama was explaining how “authoritarian regimes,” “strongmen,” and others have launched disinformation campaigns in the past, giving the examples of Russian President Vladimir Putin and Steve Bannon, former White House chief strategist under Donald Trump.

This is too easy.
I assure you that President Obama is an expert projection artist.

Not to mention one of the most noted liars of this age. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Obama care will make your healthcare affordable. Proven to be lies and he knew it before he said it.

What a stupid comment.
They have people to do just that.
That you think it's up to to me to watch and report back makes you just another dem idiot.
Enough video is out there to prove what happened. Rhodes & that crew were all just convicted & the jury didn't need to watch 4000 hrs of footage to mete out justice to that bunch.

Enough video is out there to prove what happened. Rhodes & that crew were all just convicted & the jury didn't need to watch 4000 hrs of footage to mete out justice to that bunch.
You mean enough cherry picked video.

I know what the SOB says....and it's bogus.
Stop parroting false talking-points.
There's no reason for a witness to fear anything from Republicans because Republicans don't have a goon squad.
The DOJ has a goon squad.
And they've been raiding anyone that pisses of the Democrats.

Oh well if you assure me then....

You guys also said for years what a liar Hillary is. Turns out compared to Republicans, Hillary is one of the most honest people in Washington.

But it's all about perception isn't it?

About one in three Americans view Hillary Clinton (32%) and Donald Trump (36%) as honest and trustworthy.

So more Americans view Trump as honest when he's one of the most dishonest men in US History. Got it.

Look: all politicians lie sometimes. That includes Hillary Clinton. But as the chart on the right shows, Hillary is one of the most honest politicians on the national stage. Here’s a similar conclusion from the New York Times.

I know it’s in their partisan self interest for conservatives to insist that Hillary is the world’s biggest liar. But she isn’t. Not by a long, long way. Republicans need to get the beam out of their own eye before they keep banging on about the mote in Hillary’s.

1669771046721.png

Oh well if you assure me then....

You guys also said for years what a liar Hillary is. Turns out compared to Republicans, Hillary is one of the most honest people in Washington.

But it's all about perception isn't it?

About one in three Americans view Hillary Clinton (32%) and Donald Trump (36%) as honest and trustworthy.

So more Americans view Trump as honest when he's one of the most dishonest men in US History. Got it.

Look: all politicians lie sometimes. That includes Hillary Clinton. But as the chart on the right shows, Hillary is one of the most honest politicians on the national stage. Here’s a similar conclusion from the New York Times.

I know it’s in their partisan self interest for conservatives to insist that Hillary is the world’s biggest liar. But she isn’t. Not by a long, long way. Republicans need to get the beam out of their own eye before they keep banging on about the mote in Hillary’s.

View attachment 732580
Politifact was funded by Soros.
Don't even.
Note the absolute absence of AOC, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Mike Pence.

Forum List

Back