Adam Schiff for President !

How bout schiff/cheney

Not liz.. Dick.
Schiff should be one of the first Democrats impeached once the GOP takes control of Congress. Biden of course, Pelosi, Garland and Myorkas would round out my impeachment list.

Hollywood is not sending washington their best..

They are mostly murderers and rapists...

They peed in obama's bed.

I don't know.

Nancy pelosi leads the pack 4 vp...
Somebody said something to the effect that VPs are as useful as a warm bucket of spit. Nancy would be better than Kamala. Not sure if I would want her as Joe's VP, if he were to run and somehow win (most likely because the idiot Republicans ran Trump) in 2024 as it would quite possibly be her shortcut to becoming President, and I am against that idea. I would not trust Nancy, as I did not trust Hillary, due to personal agenda, smarter than hell, and knowing the way government works to well to be sure what she is doing to it in the short or long term. Experts of her caliber are and should be allowed to tinker (within their job scope), but never own the machine.

I may have mis judged him that's any weiner turned out to be a really good guy and the California guy we have now that slept with Chinese spies on the intelligence committee stuff like that

I think Adam shift might be the right guy to head to the ticket would have to go through Nancy Pelosi Conway Harris of course who knew but who could be is running me that would be the thing Hillary

This should definitely be in conspiracy theories

Back in a flash with more shift this guy has presidential material written all over him In today's America and tomorrows Democrat Party saving the taxpayers from themselves every day

I just googled Adam shift presidential exploratory committee

Search results came back as isn't a great that atom shift is the next John F. Kennedy

There is no secret why America has fallen in love with this guy

he's not Elvis Presley

but he's close
DEMOCRACY needs this hero.
Actually Michael Avenatti was supposed to be the promised great hope of the Democrat party that would crush Trump. They paraded him on all the leftwing propaganda outlets as the second coming. So I'm going with him. Perhaps Adam Shaft can be his VP.

I may have mis judged him that's any weiner turned out to be a really good guy and the California guy we have now that slept with Chinese spies on the intelligence committee stuff like that

I think Adam shift might be the right guy to head to the ticket would have to go through Nancy Pelosi Conway Harris of course who knew but who could be is running me that would be the thing Hillary

This should definitely be in conspiracy theories

Back in a flash with more shift this guy has presidential material written all over him In today's America and tomorrows Democrat Party saving the taxpayers from themselves every day

I just googled Adam shift presidential exploratory committee

Search results came back as isn't a great that atom shift is the next John F. Kennedy

There is no secret why America has fallen in love with this guy

he's not Elvis Presley

but he's close
DEMOCRACY needs this hero
You can't be talking about the lying, conniving, piece of shit I know. The scum ball with all the evidence on Trump that never put fourth shit it all being false in his attempt to fame President Trump. a person that will go as low as he has to to advance his sick and warped agenda. Not that it doesn't make sense. After all after Bill and Hillary, Obama and Joe it must be pretty tuff to find some one lower. Someone hear said "Extinguishing democRats is no longer a slogan". He was right.
'

Last edited:
He was right during the first trump impeachment trial.
The problem with the fist impeachment is this:

Biden says that's not me, fake news believes him.

How do we counter that politically ?

I've been digging into his past a little.

Don't let rightwinger see this, he'll think you're serious.
Thing is....that Atom Shift/Adam Shift/Adam Schiff lies so much that I wouldn't believe him if
he said he's throwing his hat into the ring

Right winger should throw His hat into the ring.

Anthony weiner syndrom...
Heh...

That's the guy...
You can't be talking about the lying, conniving, piece of shit I know. The scum ball with all the evidence on Trump that never put fourth shit it all being false in his attempt to fame President Trump. a person that will go as low as he has to to advance his sick and warped agenda. Not that it doesn't make sense. After all after Bill and Hillary, Obama and Joe it must be pretty tuff to find some one lower. Someone hear said "Extinguishing democRats is no longer a slogan". He was right.
'

Forum List

Back