Adam or Abby

Liberty777

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2016
Esquires hit show Friday Night Tykes now has expanded its reaches from Texas to the Pennsylvania "the steel country." Esquire highlights a girl on the Manaca team who's parents claim she is transgender. In one episode her mother says "one day she's Adam n another she may b Abby." When Abby is asked by her mother who will you b tommorow,Abby replies, " it depends on if I brush my teeth or not." As I watch the show I notice how the mother confuses not only Abby but confuses herself while trying to convince viewers her daughter was born this way. This is an important time in Abbys life her father who rarely speaks needs to step up n Explain to his daughter that her interests in football are good n encourage her to play, but in no way does this make her a boy. I say this because her mother continues to relate her level of play with being either a boy or a girl. Adam on the field n Abby on the sidelines, this must b confusing as fuck for this young girl. If this father doesn't step up with truth n stability we could possibly lose another great young mind, the path her parents are guiding her down will lead to her to confusion,lies, and destruction.

Do the rights of boys who identify as girls trump the rights of girls who are born girls?

That question is at the heart of a lawsuit filed by dozens of Illinois parents after the Obama administration’s Department of Education strong-armed their school district into allowing a transgender student the right to use all girls’ locker rooms. Parents sue feds for forcing school to let transgenders in girls locker room | Fox News

So was she born male or female? It doesnt specify.
Female, sorry bout that
Oh ok. She'll grow out of it.
If her parents don't screw up her mind
Why would they encourage female aggression to the pointof self destruction? I meet teenage girls sometimes who are just bois. They really are just bois. Maybe that shit cant be cured.

Do we have a photo? Maybe its a moot point. Smirk...haha.. moot gufaw! Lmao!

So was she born male or female? It doesnt specify.
Female, sorry bout that
Oh ok. She'll grow out of it.
If her parents don't screw up her mind
Why would they encourage female aggression to the pointof self destruction? I meet teenage girls sometimes who are just bois. They really are just bois. Maybe that shit cant be cured.

Do we have a photo? Maybe its a moot point. Smirk...haha.. moot gufaw! Lmao!
Encouraging her to b transgender is self destruction. Why is the suicide rate so high amonst transgender?

Forum List

Back