Adam Lanza's dad says he would have killed him also

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Newtown shooter's father: He would have killed me 'in a heartbeat' - CNN.com

Mental illness is such a daunting and unpredictable disease. I doubt we will ever understand or be able to control its often devastating effects.

My youngest daughter suffered from such a disorder when she was in her teens. It was one of the most stressful periods of my life. Thankfully, she finally settled down in her 20s, but so many kids do not and after age 18 they move into a scary situation when faced with our less than adequate mental health system.

I am not sure if there is an answer, or if there will ever be one.

Wow. Just sad.

I wonder what will come out about the woman who drove her van with her kids in it, into the ocean. She has such a flat affect, as though she just doesn't quite get it.

And, remember the woman in Texas who drowned her kids.

Not sure if or how those are related but its just horrible and tragic when our wonderful brain malfunctions.

Wow. Just sad.

I wonder what will come out about the woman who drove her van with her kids in it, into the ocean. She has such a flat affect, as though she just doesn't quite get it.

And, remember the woman in Texas who drowned her kids.

Not sure if or how those are related but its just horrible and tragic when our wonderful brain malfunctions.

It is frightening to think that there are people walking amongst us who could snap at a moments notice. But friend, they are there and we need to know it and just pray that we are not in the wrong place at the wrong time, like the 20 kids and the educators who were taken away at Sandy Hook. Very Tragic....:(

Forum List

Back