Adam Kinzinger thrilled he will no longer be invited to Thanksgiving!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Representative Adam Kinzinger is thrilled that he will no longer be invited to his cousins’ Thanksgiving, the Illinois Republican has confirmed.​
Speaking to reporters, Kinzinger said that he had been trying to get out of going to his relatives’ “excruciating” festivities for years, but was never able to devise a successful strategy for doing so.​
“I thought maybe I could claim I had a work thing, or the stomach flu, but everything I came up with seemed too obvious,” he said. “Little did I know that protecting and defending the Constitution from a violent insurrection was just the thing to get me bounced.”​
Kinzinger said that he had not yet decided how he would spend the hours that had been freed up by his ostracism from Thanksgiving. “Maybe I’ll binge-watch Netflix or get to some of the books that have been piling up on my nightstand,” he said. “Who knows? A whole new world is opening up for me.”​
Reflecting on his unexpected liberation from Thanksgiving, the congressman said, “You’ll never hear me say a bad thing about cancel culture. Cancel culture has been super good to me.”​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Representative Adam Kinzinger is thrilled that he will no longer be invited to his cousins’ Thanksgiving, the Illinois Republican has confirmed.​
Speaking to reporters, Kinzinger said that he had been trying to get out of going to his relatives’ “excruciating” festivities for years, but was never able to devise a successful strategy for doing so.​
“I thought maybe I could claim I had a work thing, or the stomach flu, but everything I came up with seemed too obvious,” he said. “Little did I know that protecting and defending the Constitution from a violent insurrection was just the thing to get me bounced.”​
Kinzinger said that he had not yet decided how he would spend the hours that had been freed up by his ostracism from Thanksgiving. “Maybe I’ll binge-watch Netflix or get to some of the books that have been piling up on my nightstand,” he said. “Who knows? A whole new world is opening up for me.”​
Reflecting on his unexpected liberation from Thanksgiving, the congressman said, “You’ll never hear me say a bad thing about cancel culture. Cancel culture has been super good to me.”​

The Zing is a cool dude. I hope he does well in his political aspirations. We need more leaders like him.

[/QU

he sounds like somebody who has finally broken away from a cult..

Forum List

Back