Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
VOTE people. vote OUT all Obama's friends he has put in high positions over YOU

Ad implores women to break up with Obama

Posted by Kemberlee Kaye Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 4:00pm
Dream not come true.
Breakup-With-Obama-Boyfriend-Ad-e1411328247866-620x433.png

This one made me chuckle. Staged as though Obama is her boyfriend, the ad shows a woman betrayed by President Obama’s promises.

She says:
“In 2008 I fell in love. His online profile made him seem perfect. Smart, handsome, charming, articulate, all the right values. I trusted him. But by 2012, our relationship was in trouble, but I stuck with him because he promised he’d be better. He’s great at promises. He told me we’d be safe. Have you looked at the news? He’s in my emails, text messages — spying on me but ignoring real threats. He said that we’d finally get on our feet financially. I’ll never pay down what he spent.
And the money line:
He thinks the only thing I care about is free birth control, but he wont even let me keep my own doctor. I know I’m stuck with Barack for two more years, I get that, but I’m not stuck with his friends. I’m looking for someone who gets that it’s not about him, it’s about us.”
Take a look:

Barack Obama 2016

Last edited:
And that was the Republicans first mistake and one that they will regret in time.

President Obama is a two term President. As things are going now, when his second term ends on 20Jan17, he will have been a very successful president. Took us from a very near Depression back to prosperity. Finished the business left undone by the previous President, and meted out the justice that Bin Laden deserved. Increased the financial security of many millions of Americans through the ACA. And poor ol' Staph's jaws are going to be forever torqued because of that.

And that was the Republicans first mistake and one that they will regret in time.
I thought it was an effective ad.

I can see why libs don't like it.

Effective for whom?

It is primarily condescending. The only people it will sell to is the group that is already sold. So, for the group that already believes that you have a win. For everyone else, it was alienating.

Increased the financial security of many millions of Americans through the ACA.

Yeah...I just heard the other day that the number of uninsured Americans has fallen to their lowest levels since the 1990s...and Los Angeles has noted a decrease in Emergency Room visits. That's saving taxpayers! The ACA is working.

President Obama is a two term President. As things are going now, when his second term ends on 20Jan17, he will have been a very successful president. Took us from a very near Depression back to prosperity. Finished the business left undone by the previous President, and meted out the justice that Bin Laden deserved. Increased the financial security of many millions of Americans through the ACA. And poor ol' Staph's jaws are going to be forever torqued because of that.
Near Depression?
It was a recession that ended before a single one of his policies took effect. Killing Bin Laden was nothing. He was old news. And the ACA is supposed to be health insurance, not financial security. The rollout was an utter disaster. Will it work any better once they have the courage to implement the damned thing fully? Doubtful.

Yepp.

The first president since Dwight D. Eisenhower to be elected TWICE with over 51% over the vote.
The only president to successfully sign health-care reform into law.
The only president since FDR to have to deal with a financial crisis of this magnitude.
Oh, and yeah, we got Bin Laden under his watch.

Poor Righties, they STILL cannot believe that that black man beat them at the polling booths not just once, but twice.

I mean, he is not running for a third-term, Staph...

Near Depression?
It was a recession that ended before a single one of his policies took effect. Killing Bin Ladenwas nothing

Wrong.

It was a MASSIVE near-depression.

And getting Bin Laden WAS something.

Thank you for playing. Now, back on to the swing set with you.

Yeah...I just heard the other day that the number of uninsured Americans has fallen to their lowest levels since the 1990s...and Los Angeles has noted a decrease in Emergency Room visits. That's saving taxpayers! The ACA is working.
I also believe in Unicorns.

Yepp.

The first president since Dwight D. Eisenhower to be elected TWICE with over 51% over the vote.
The only president since FDR to have to deal with a financial crisis of this magnitude.

Poor Righties, they STILL cannot believe that that black man beat them at the polling booths not just once, but twice.

Racist.

Yepp.

Don't forget the economy...

Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs, Growth And Investing

Near Depression?
It was a recession that ended before a single one of his policies took effect. Killing Bin Ladenwas nothing

Wrong.

It was a MASSIVE near-depression.

And getting Bin Laden WAS something.

Thank you for playing. Now, back on to the swing set with you.
Blow me .

Calling it a "near Depression" is the same as saying it wasn't a Depression.

And what actions specifically did Obama take that prevented a "near Depression"?

Was it all of those shovel-ready jobs that never materialized?

I also believe in Unicorns.

That's nice. Good for you. That has nothing to do with the ACA and the number of uninsured, which is down...just like Emergency Room visits in LA. Last year there was a 3% increase, 5% the two years before that. Wanna guess what the increase was since the ACA went into effect? 1.7%. You realize that saves taxpayer money right, when fewer people are going to the Emergency Room to be treated for routine illnesses?

Forum List

Back