Actor to Trump: Die In a Grease Fire

Another example of love and tolerance from a black libtard:
Don Cheadle has as much right to his opinions as Trump has to his. Why are you attacking Cheadle for expressing his opinions when you don't attack Trump for expressing his?

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Wow. Let us know when the trumpster calls for the death of someone you stupid twit.
He has called for torturing people; that's just as bad. And don't call me names. As a mod, you should be above that kind of thing. None of the other mods do it. Shame on you.

Call for the torturing terrorists is bad, calling for the death of an innocent person is not as bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Trump is not an 'innocent.' If he were in a position of power, he would torture people who may be innocent. The purpose of torture is to try to ascertain who is guilty and who is innocent. His policies would be to torture potentially innocent people; he has endorced killing family members of people who may be terrorists. How is that any different than Cheadle calling for Trump's death.

Trump, by his vitriol, is terrorizing the whole world right now. People are in fear of him being president of the US, people around the world, b ecause of the terrorfiying things he says and the policies he endorces.

Matter of fact he's STILL never backed down from calling for the execution of the so-called "Central Park Five"... or apologized or walked it back at all.

>> Michael Warren, the veteran New York civil rights lawyer who would later come to represent the Central Park Five, is certain that Trump’s advertisements played a role in securing conviction.

“He poisoned the minds of many people who lived in New York and who, rightfully, had a natural affinity for the victim,” said Warren. “Notwithstanding the jurors’ assertions that they could be fair and impartial, some of them or their families, who naturally have influence, had to be affected by the inflammatory rhetoric in the ads.”

For many who have studied Trump’s rise to prominence, the Central Park case provided an early glimpse into how his racially charged views entered his political and tactical mindset.

“He has this penchant for what you might call otherising,” said Michael D’Antonio, the author of Never Enough, a recently published Trump biography.

“I think he knew what he was doing by taking a side, and I think he knew he was aligning himself with law and order, especially white law and order. I don’t think that he was consciously saying ‘I’d like to whip up racial animosity’, but his impulse is to run into conflict and controversy rather than try to help people understand what might be going on in a reasoned way.”

..... In 2002, after Salaam had served seven years in prison, Matias Reyes, a violent serial rapist and murderer already serving life inside, came forward and confessed to the Central Park rape. He stated that he had acted by himself. A re-examination of DNA evidence proved it was his semen alone found on Meili’s body, and just before Christmas that year, the convictions against each member of the Central Park Five were vacated by New York’s supreme court.

Following a 14-year court battle, the Central Park Five settled a civil case with the city for $41m in 2014. But far from offering an apology for his conduct in 1989, Trump was furious.

In an opinion piece for the New York Daily News, he described the case as the “heist of the century”.

Settling doesn’t mean innocence, but it indicates incompetence on several levels,” Trump wrote, alluding to how police and prosecutors initially involved in the case have long maintained the five boys were involved in the rape, even after the convictions were thrown out.
<< --- Donald Trump and the Central Park Five: the racially charged rise of a demagogue

Everybody get that? These five kids were exonerated, by DNA evidence, and the actual perp confessed and confirmed by DNA evidence. And Rump STILL doubled down on them. Even after all evidence from everywhere said he was flat out wrong.

Whatever racism is behind it aside, that's a level of self-delusion that shouldn't be walking the streets, let alone in an influential position.
The man is what psychologists would call in clinical terms "Severely Fucked Up".

Call for the torturing terrorists is bad, calling for the death of an innocent person is not as bad

Not to worry --- Rump has 'em both covered. I just demonstrated it.

Last edited:
Don Cheadle has as much right to his opinions as Trump has to his. Why are you attacking Cheadle for expressing his opinions when you don't attack Trump for expressing his?

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Wow. Let us know when the trumpster calls for the death of someone you stupid twit.
He has called for torturing people; that's just as bad. And don't call me names. As a mod, you should be above that kind of thing. None of the other mods do it. Shame on you.

Trump is not an 'innocent.' If he were in a position of power, he would torture people who may be innocent. The purpose of torture is to try to ascertain who is guilty and who is innocent. His policies would be to torture potentially innocent people; he has endorced killing family members of people who may be terrorists. How is that any different than Cheadle calling for Trump's death.

Trump, by his vitriol, is terrorizing the whole world right now. People are in fear of him being president of the US, people around the world, b ecause of the terrorfiying things he says and the policies he endorces.

Matter of fact he's STILL never backed down from calling for the execution of the so-called "Central Park Five"... or apologized or walked it back at all.

And NAFTA has destroyed how many careers and jobs?

"NAFTA"?? :wtf:

What the fuck ass did you pull NAFTA from? There's not a damn thing in that story about NAFTA.

What the fuck ass did you pull NAFTA from? There's not a damn thing in that story about NAFTA.

No matter how much you bitch about Trump, Hillary is a fucking narcissistic, sociopathic Globalist who doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself.
You got it now or are you THAT fucking stupid?
Oh, it's Pogo...you ARE that fucking stupid.

So Trump is the love and tolerance candidate"

And you wonder why 99% of the black vote is going against Donald.
What people fail to comprehend is that Trump is a conservative and we don't vote GOP, regardless of who's on the ticket...why now, this is an issue only God knows. Trump is no better than McCain, Romney, Reagan, Bush, etc....all GOP hate fucks.

No matter how much you bitch about Trump, Hillary is a fucking narcissistic, sociopathic Globalist who doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself.

Dude, I so agree with you. This is the worst voting year ever in my lifetimes, two fuckin losers to chose from. Its like chosing the HIV virus or Trump....such a big decision.

Dude, I so agree with you. This is the worst voting year ever in my lifetimes, two fuckin losers to chose from. Its like chosing the HIV virus or Trump....such a big decision.

Not really. I vote for the guy who hasn't murdered anyone or put national security at risk.

The choice is easy! CLINTON!

Infrastructure, science, r&d and education...The most important reasons to vote democratic.

Asshole...Trump and Sanders brought those up WAY before Hitlery and she simply copied them.

Whelp --- let's see what the audience has to say:

I believe in being precise when I attack an enemy so the enemies' defenders can't reply with lies.

Oh wait, guess what ---- that was you. How's your petard hangin'?

The fact is that story has absolute ZERO to do with "NAFTA" and even less to do with "Hillary", so your juvenile attempts to shoo it away with red herrings is exposed as patently pathetic.

You ain't even nearly ready to tangle with me, Twinkle Toes.

Whelp --- let's see what the audience has to say:

I believe in being precise when I attack an enemy so the enemies' defenders can't reply with lies.

Oh wait, guess what ---- that was you. How's your petard hangin'?

The fact is that story has absolute ZERO to do with "NAFTA" and even less to do with "Hillary", so your juvenile attempts to shoo it away with red herrings is exposed as patently pathetic.

You ain't even nearly ready to tangle with me, Twinkle Toes.

REALLY, simpleton.
You keep bitching about a man who tells stupid people to stop being stupid.
Which makes you an IDIOT.

Another example of love and tolerance from a black libtard:

(BREITBART) — Actor Don Cheadle unloaded on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in a day-long Twitter tirade on Saturday, calling him a “POS” and suggesting that people of his “ilk” are responsible for conditions in violence-plagued cities like Chicago.

The 51-year-old House of Lies actor kicked off a series of Twitter posts by responding to a tweet in which Trump suggested that the ongoing gun violence in Chicago would prompt more African-American voters to cast their ballots for him in November.

Read more at Don Cheadle tells Trump: ‘Die in a grease fire’
Are his script writers in the USMB flame zone? Sounds a lot like Pillars and her gang there.

Pogo, What you consider insults, others consider common sense. Borders do not make a man a bigot. All lives matter doesn't make you a Klan member. Legal immigration does not make you a racist. Those are buzz words. First you insinuate that someone is a racist, then you start labeling them a racist, and voila, he is a racist. Unless you have common sense.
Same thing with "hater" used until it's meaning became, anybody that disagrees with you. Believe it or not there was a time in this country when maligning your opponent insured your defeat. It was called muckraking, and was undignified and beneath us. They used to campaign on their platforms, their ideas and their ideals. I miss that.

Pogo, What you consider insults, others consider common sense. Borders do not make a man a bigot. All lives matter doesn't make you a Klan member. Legal immigration does not make you a racist. Those are buzz words. First you insinuate that someone is a racist, then you start labeling them a racist, and voila, he is a racist. Unless you have common sense.
Same thing with "hater" used until it's meaning became, anybody that disagrees with you. Believe it or not there was a time in this country when maligning your opponent insured your defeat. It was called muckraking, and was undignified and beneath us. They used to campaign on their platforms, their ideas and their ideals. I miss that.

There is absolutely nothing in that story about "borders". Or the Klan. Or "immigration" Or "haters", which is not even a word I use. Nor have I "insinuated" anything about "racists" --- in fact I specifically put that aside.

Where did you learn to read?

"Muckraking" by the way refers to sleazy journalism, not political campaigns.

There is absolutely nothing in that story about "borders". Or the Klan. Or "immigration" Nor have I "insinuated" anything about "racists" --- in fact I specifically put that aside.

Where did you learn to read?
It's called Context...look it up.

I don't care about the black so called "celebrities" like actors and athletes.

Their importance is zero, less than zero even. They could all disappear and none of us would miss a beat.

Forum List

Back