Actor to Trump: Die In a Grease Fire

That's why many conservatives don't like him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Which ones? All conservatives are going to vote for Trump, the only ones opposing him are the establishment Republicans who are secretly pushing for a Clinton victory. And they are NOT conservative.
Very few true cons will vote for Trump. Many mainstream GOP will vote against him. The sensible GOP is not going to let tard thinking like yours direct the party.
Oh STFU! You have no idea how conservatives will vote.

I'm conservative and won't vote for Trump, his liberal policies are not good for our country.
Bullshit. Conservatives don't vote for Hillary.

I'm a conservative and I didn't say I was voting for Hillary, she is not good for the country either.

Which ones? All conservatives are going to vote for Trump, the only ones opposing him are the establishment Republicans who are secretly pushing for a Clinton victory. And they are NOT conservative.
Very few true cons will vote for Trump. Many mainstream GOP will vote against him. The sensible GOP is not going to let tard thinking like yours direct the party.

I'm conservative and won't vote for Trump, his liberal policies are not good for our country.

I'm a conservative and I didn't say I was voting for Hillary, she is not good for the country either.
Not voting for Trump is a vote for Hips.

Not voting for Trump, not voting for Clinton is not voting for two bad candidates. If Republicans wanted my vote, they would have pick a better person.

Vote for Johnson.

Vote for Johnson.
No, I won't vote for Killary, thank you very much.

Forum List

Back