Actor to Trump: Die In a Grease Fire

Another example of love and tolerance from a black libtard:

(BREITBART) — Actor Don Cheadle unloaded on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in a day-long Twitter tirade on Saturday, calling him a “POS” and suggesting that people of his “ilk” are responsible for conditions in violence-plagued cities like Chicago.

The 51-year-old House of Lies actor kicked off a series of Twitter posts by responding to a tweet in which Trump suggested that the ongoing gun violence in Chicago would prompt more African-American voters to cast their ballots for him in November.

Read more at Don Cheadle tells Trump: ‘Die in a grease fire’
Don Cheadle has as much right to his opinions as Trump has to his. Why are you attacking Cheadle for expressing his opinions when you don't attack Trump for expressing his?

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Wow. Let us know when the trumpster calls for the death of someone you stupid twit.

Can you really expect better from a black guy?

Dey luv dem sweet lies hillary spins. I almost want hillary to win in order to see da negroids really get screwed.....they think hillary is going to help them. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

She wants to bring ten million immigrants here in her first four years.
Let's be clear...
Immigrants or Illegal Immigrants?
Immigrants or Business Visas?
Skilled Immigrants or Welfare Cases?

All of the above.

(BREITBART) — Actor Don Cheadle unloaded on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in a day-long Twitter tirade on Saturday, calling him a “POS” and suggesting that people of his “ilk” are responsible for conditions in violence-plagued cities like Chicago.

The 51-year-old House of Lies actor kicked off a series of Twitter posts by responding to a tweet in which Trump suggested that the ongoing gun violence in Chicago would prompt more African-American voters to cast their ballots for him in November.

Don Cheadle has as much right to his opinions as Trump has to his. Why are you attacking Cheadle for expressing his opinions when you don't attack Trump for expressing his?

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Wow. Let us know when the trumpster calls for the death of someone you stupid twit.
He has called for torturing people; that's just as bad. And don't call me names. As a mod, you should be above that kind of thing. None of the other mods do it. Shame on you.

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

He has called for torturing people; that's just as bad. And don't call me names. As a mod, you should be above that kind of thing. None of the other mods do it. Shame on you.

He's called for torturing actors?
Or torturing murderous terrorists?
Moron.

Dey luv dem sweet lies hillary spins. I almost want hillary to win in order to see da negroids really get screwed.....they think hillary is going to help them. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Let's be clear...

It does not matter:

Let's be clear...

It does not matter:

I believe in being precise when I attack an enemy so the enemies' defenders can't reply with lies.

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Moron.
That anyone can defend the vile and inflamatory things Trump says is a indication of their low level of intelligence.

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Moron.
That anyone can defend the vile and inflamatory things Trump says is a indication of their low level of intelligence.
Go right ahead and enumerate...
And do it without adding loads of bullshit.

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Oh bullshit.

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Call for the torturing terrorists is bad, calling for the death of an innocent person is not as bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheadle needs to apologize and move on. A classless thing to say.

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Call for the torturing terrorists is bad, calling for the death of an innocent person is not as bad

Trump is not an 'innocent.' If he were in a position of power, he would torture people who may be innocent. The purpose of torture is to try to ascertain who is guilty and who is innocent. His policies would be to torture potentially innocent people; he has endorced killing family members of people who may be terrorists. How is that any different than Cheadle calling for Trump's death.

Trump, by his vitriol, is terrorizing the whole world right now. People are in fear of him being president of the US, people around the world, b ecause of the terrorfiying things he says and the policies he endorces.

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Trump is not an 'innocent.' If he were in a position of power, he would torture people who may be innocent. The purpose of torture is to try to ascertain who is guilty and who is innocent. His policies would be to torture potentially innocent people; he has endorced killing family members of people who may be terrorists. How is that any different than Cheadle calling for Trump's death.

Trump, by his vitriol, is terrorizing the whole world right now. People are in fear of him being president of the US, people around the world, b ecause of the terrorfiying things he says and the policies he endorces.
Are you really terrorized by Trump? Man, you really are a stupid twit!

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

"Oh honey, we just received another shipment of machine guns!"

Yeah, like the families of terrorists don't know what they're up to.
You are one stupid human being.

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Moron.

List them for me would you? All the vile and inflammatory things. Like when he called blacks super predators, and the KKK member the heart and soul of America......

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Moron.

List them for me would you? All the vile and inflammatory things. Like when he called blacks super predators, and the KKK member the heart and soul of America......

That's easy -- others have already done it.

Understanding of course that no such list can ever possibly be comprehensive.

Moron.

That's easy -- others have already done it.

Understanding of course that no such list can ever possibly be comprehensive.

1.5 minutes and nothing untrue.
Perhaps you can point to specific times in the video.
I understand you're a wussy boy but try to post some substance.

A grease fire is more spectacular, but less original, than a death wish of fire aids...

Just a question. What the hell is it with black people setting people on fire? They do it to homeless veterans and now they want to do it to Trump. Am I supposed to be convinced that they are not more savage, animalistic, and bloodthirsty?

Political Correctness leads to some truly classic irony. The Oh-So civilized PC crowd is shocked by Trump's blunt straight talk on America's problems. So what is their Politically Correct response? Die Mutha F**A DIE.

Forum List

Back