ACTOR JAMIE FOXX ‘GIVE AN HONOR TO OUR LORD & SAVIOR BARACK Obama

ACTOR JAMIE FOXX ‘GIVE AN HONOR TO OUR LORD & SAVIOR BARACK Obama

Obama did "save" America from the clutches of Mitt Romney and the Republicans/Tea Party - that's got to be worth something!

Yup, out of taste whether as satire or belief, a piece of trash.

But we allow Matthew's nonsense as well.

And that is why this is a great country.

What a Buffoon

Conservatives have always been genetically "challeged" when it comes to having a sense of humor!

This just in:
Sarcastic Comedy is now punishable by the right wing.

I seriously doubt he was serious.
If he is, then he's a fucking moron. But I don't really like Jaime Foxx anyway.

Yeah, I watched it.
It was clearly supposed to be funny.

Really? Was it "clearly" supposed to be funny? Yeah, he's funny alright. But, not because of his worship of his king, the Grand Poobah of punk-in-chiefness, Barack Hussein Obama.

63093_462528307138866_389345638_n.jpg

Sarcasm is a higher level of comedy. Obviously over your head, eh?

Oh...he was being sarcastic...eh? Yeah...riggghhhhhtttt. Sure he was. (rolling eyes) Give it a rest. I'll bet he'd of yanked Barry's johnson if he could have gotten through the Secret Service.

What a Buffoon

Conservatives have always been genetically "challeged" when it comes to having a sense of humor!

That was a sense of humor? Uh huh...surrrrre it was. And, besides, the type of cerebral humor leftists engage in is annoying and stupid. It's like Gilligan on a speed. Gilligan was bad enough but you cerebral schizoids make him look tame and you're quite irritating.

Maybe that's why they addressed obama as god in this video back in 2008
[ame=http://youtu.be/wOtGr1JFCnE]Obama Youth Brigade March in Formation - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I wonder how many people in the country actually
believe in Obama as being God Like....
I'm sure the number is way up there.

Forum List

Back