ACTOR JAMIE FOXX ‘GIVE AN HONOR TO OUR LORD & SAVIOR BARACK Obama

The left have created their god...they call him The One...:eusa_pray:

Appearing on Sunday night's Soul Train awards in Las Vegas, Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx called Barack Obama "our lord and savior."

"It's like church over here. It's like church in here. First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama," he said.

Since the 2008 election, several have attempted to deify Barack Obama.

ABC's Jake Tapper noticed the messianic tone of Obama's first presidential campaign and wrote: "It's as if Tom Daschle descended from on high saying, 'Be not afraid; for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all the people: for there is born to you this day in the city of Chicago a Savior, who is Barack the Democrat.'"

Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'

In November 2010, Newsweek declared him "god of all things" on its cover, and first lady Michele Obama once declared of her husband: "This President has brought us out of the dark and into the light.”

During the 2012 Democratic National Convention, a poster was sold that called Obama "Prophesy fulfilled," and a calendar sold at the event appeared to compare Obama to Jesus Christ.

Most recently, a book written by Florida A&M professor Barbara A. Taylor called Obama an "apostle" sent by God to create a political heaven on earth. According to the professor, God told her this in her dreams.

Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Jamie Foxx is an entertainer.

He doesn't hold public office. And he doesn't speak for any political party.

Unlike Rush Limbaugh..who is the de facto head of the GOP and regularly speaks at political functions such as CPAC.

Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Moron. Or are you claiming that when black entertainers talk at political events that makes them not entertainers? be consistent now, I know it is hard to do but try.

When all they talk about is politics? Yep.

You remember Rush doing a film? Singing? Dancing? Doing stand up comedy? Closest he came was doing "Family Guy". And all he did was be himself.

And all Rush does..is talk about politics..day in an day out.

He's a pundit. And the de facto head of the GOP and conservative movement.

Let's see some entertainer makes an outrageous statement for which his name is mentioned and he is discussed in the news and social media. Jaimie Foxx worships himself as his own Lord and Savior and got a ton of free publicity.

63093_462528307138866_389345638_n.jpg

This just in:
Sarcastic Comedy is now punishable by the right wing.

I seriously doubt he was serious.
If he is, then he's a fucking moron. But I don't really like Jaime Foxx anyway.

This just in:
Sarcastic Comedy is now punishable by the right wing.

I seriously doubt he was serious.
If he is, then he's a fucking moron. But I don't really like Jaime Foxx anyway.

I don't see how that's different if he wasnt serious.

And who the heck is punishing anyone? Is that all you totalitarians think of? You have to punish people who say stupid things. Just punish yourselves and get the heck out of our lives.

The left have created their god...they call him The One...:eusa_pray:

Appearing on Sunday night's Soul Train awards in Las Vegas, Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx called Barack Obama "our lord and savior."

"It's like church over here. It's like church in here. First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama," he said.

Since the 2008 election, several have attempted to deify Barack Obama.

ABC's Jake Tapper noticed the messianic tone of Obama's first presidential campaign and wrote: "It's as if Tom Daschle descended from on high saying, 'Be not afraid; for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all the people: for there is born to you this day in the city of Chicago a Savior, who is Barack the Democrat.'"

Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'

In November 2010, Newsweek declared him "god of all things" on its cover, and first lady Michele Obama once declared of her husband: "This President has brought us out of the dark and into the light.”

During the 2012 Democratic National Convention, a poster was sold that called Obama "Prophesy fulfilled," and a calendar sold at the event appeared to compare Obama to Jesus Christ.

Most recently, a book written by Florida A&M professor Barbara A. Taylor called Obama an "apostle" sent by God to create a political heaven on earth. According to the professor, God told her this in her dreams.

Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Jamie Foxx is an entertainer.

He doesn't hold public office. And he doesn't speak for any political party.

Unlike Rush Limbaugh..who is the de facto head of the GOP and regularly speaks at political functions such as CPAC.

Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Moron. Or are you claiming that when black entertainers talk at political events that makes them not entertainers? be consistent now, I know it is hard to do but try.

look i know you are slow and partisan, but there is a difference between the two.
See Rush is known for his POLITICS, as were Jamie is known for being an Actor/comedian/singer. The fact these things have to be explained to, might be a sign that its time to pack it in and say you've had a good run.

Look retards don't have this hard of a time, that it seems you and the OP have telling the difference. Sure at times Rush may try satire and sometimes it works. Othertimes not so much. You guys have tried this reverse satire game before in order to grey the waters as to what is real and what is satire. This way you can pretend to get away with things.

See thats the thing you guys don't understand,but keep trying. These things are not in your nature. You guys typically as a whole don't do satire. You are literally the one white guy at the Olympics running the 100 meter dash. Sure you gave it a good shot, People respected you at one point. Now its just sad.

Forum List

Back