ACTOR JAMIE FOXX ‘GIVE AN HONOR TO OUR LORD & SAVIOR BARACK Obama

He mocking you you fools.

BTW when have you cons EVER been proven correct by the facts in a prediction of the effects of a policy?

BET is racist.

I wouldn't be surprised if Foxx really felt that way. Some blacks are weird and creepy when it comes to Schmobama.

Went to watch the video in that link and it says, "Sorry. That video doesn't exist."

:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BET is racist.

I wouldn't be surprised if Foxx really felt that way. Some blacks are weird and creepy when it comes to Schmobama.

your an idiot racist and the republican party will need to dump every voter like you in the trash to win another national election

Ah. Here it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkPa8v5p5mY]Jamie Foxx Calls Obama 'Our Lord And Savior' During Soul Train Awards 2012 Show - YouTube[/ame]

I never could stand Jamie Foxx anyhow. Now, I like him even less.

BET is racist.

your an idiot racist and the republican party will need to dump every voter like you in the trash to win another national election

Did I insult your favorite channel or something?

Fuck you.

Your wrong.

your a racist.

your grip on the republican party will kill it.

what you insult is reality.

its all you know

The left have created their god...they call him The One...:eusa_pray:

Appearing on Sunday night's Soul Train awards in Las Vegas, Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx called Barack Obama "our lord and savior."

"It's like church over here. It's like church in here. First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama," he said.

Since the 2008 election, several have attempted to deify Barack Obama.

ABC's Jake Tapper noticed the messianic tone of Obama's first presidential campaign and wrote: "It's as if Tom Daschle descended from on high saying, 'Be not afraid; for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all the people: for there is born to you this day in the city of Chicago a Savior, who is Barack the Democrat.'"

Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'

In November 2010, Newsweek declared him "god of all things" on its cover, and first lady Michele Obama once declared of her husband: "This President has brought us out of the dark and into the light.”

During the 2012 Democratic National Convention, a poster was sold that called Obama "Prophesy fulfilled," and a calendar sold at the event appeared to compare Obama to Jesus Christ.

Most recently, a book written by Florida A&M professor Barbara A. Taylor called Obama an "apostle" sent by God to create a political heaven on earth. According to the professor, God told her this in her dreams.

Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

The left have created their god...they call him The One...:eusa_pray:

Appearing on Sunday night's Soul Train awards in Las Vegas, Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx called Barack Obama "our lord and savior."

"It's like church over here. It's like church in here. First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama," he said.

Since the 2008 election, several have attempted to deify Barack Obama.

ABC's Jake Tapper noticed the messianic tone of Obama's first presidential campaign and wrote: "It's as if Tom Daschle descended from on high saying, 'Be not afraid; for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all the people: for there is born to you this day in the city of Chicago a Savior, who is Barack the Democrat.'"

Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'

In November 2010, Newsweek declared him "god of all things" on its cover, and first lady Michele Obama once declared of her husband: "This President has brought us out of the dark and into the light.”

During the 2012 Democratic National Convention, a poster was sold that called Obama "Prophesy fulfilled," and a calendar sold at the event appeared to compare Obama to Jesus Christ.

Most recently, a book written by Florida A&M professor Barbara A. Taylor called Obama an "apostle" sent by God to create a political heaven on earth. According to the professor, God told her this in her dreams.

Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Jamie Foxx is an entertainer.

He doesn't hold public office. And he doesn't speak for any political party.

Unlike Rush Limbaugh..who is the de facto head of the GOP and regularly speaks at political functions such as CPAC.

Forum List

Back