ACTOR JAMIE FOXX ‘GIVE AN HONOR TO OUR LORD & SAVIOR BARACK Obama

Obamination is a cult leader for many black people.

Some blacks that attend church but voted for Obamination because they have racist feelings deep down, need to start questioning themselves for hitching a ride on the Obamination cult train.

Hollywood blacks that don't create shit for society leading the cult cheer for Obamination should make oher blacks take a step back and see what is going on.

Actually, pres. Obama seemed to come out of nowhere.

No one is sure where he was born and he has no birth certificate.

As though by divine providence he was sent to us.

He just appeared in time to lead the nation during our time of peril.

A true modern day bible story............ :cool:

Nobody knows much about his college years either.

Oh well, its times like these when I really appreciate God. It's a huge relief to know it's part of his plan and will come out right in the end.

But in the meantime, there will be a lot of suffering. One always hopes that can be put off, but if it's coming now, oh well. I've got my Father behind me, so I'm ok.

The left have created their god...they call him The One...:eusa_pray:

Appearing on Sunday night's Soul Train awards in Las Vegas, Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx called Barack Obama "our lord and savior."

"It's like church over here. It's like church in here. First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama," he said.

Since the 2008 election, several have attempted to deify Barack Obama.

ABC's Jake Tapper noticed the messianic tone of Obama's first presidential campaign and wrote: "It's as if Tom Daschle descended from on high saying, 'Be not afraid; for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all the people: for there is born to you this day in the city of Chicago a Savior, who is Barack the Democrat.'"

Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'

In November 2010, Newsweek declared him "god of all things" on its cover, and first lady Michele Obama once declared of her husband: "This President has brought us out of the dark and into the light.”

During the 2012 Democratic National Convention, a poster was sold that called Obama "Prophesy fulfilled," and a calendar sold at the event appeared to compare Obama to Jesus Christ.

Most recently, a book written by Florida A&M professor Barbara A. Taylor called Obama an "apostle" sent by God to create a political heaven on earth. According to the professor, God told her this in her dreams.

Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Jamie Foxx is an entertainer.

He doesn't hold public office. And he doesn't speak for any political party.

Unlike Rush Limbaugh..who is the de facto head of the GOP and regularly speaks at political functions such as CPAC.

Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Moron. Or are you claiming that when black entertainers talk at political events that makes them not entertainers? be consistent now, I know it is hard to do but try.

I am outraged!

It's called satire guys, remember, that thing that Rush invokes when he is called out for being a disgusting racist.. Except this actually was satire.

Ohh I get it, you lefties make jokes and use satire but the righties are always serious. Go fucking grow up.

I am grown up. :eusa_shhh:

You don't see me whining about what some black man said about your President.

:lol:

Appearing on Sunday night's Soul Train awards in Las Vegas, Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx called Barack Obama "our lord and savior."

"It's like church over here. It's like church in here. First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama," he said.

ABC's Jake Tapper noticed the messianic tone of Obama's first presidential campaign and wrote: "It's as if Tom Daschle descended from on high saying, 'Be not afraid; for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all the people: for there is born to you this day in the city of Chicago a Savior, who is Barack the Democrat.'"

Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'

In November 2010, Newsweek declared him "god of all things" on its cover, and first lady Michele Obama once declared of her husband: "This President has brought us out of the dark and into the light.”

During the 2012 Democratic National Convention, a poster was sold that called Obama "Prophesy fulfilled," and a calendar sold at the event appeared to compare Obama to Jesus Christ.

Most recently, a book written by Florida A&M professor Barbara A. Taylor called Obama an "apostle" sent by God to create a political heaven on earth. According to the professor, God told her this in her dreams.

Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

he yanked your chain idiot.

what do you do?

react like an idiot whos getting their chain yanked

yea its kinda like what many here do to you......how does it feel?.....

Jamie Foxx is an entertainer.

He doesn't hold public office. And he doesn't speak for any political party.

Unlike Rush Limbaugh..who is the de facto head of the GOP and regularly speaks at political functions such as CPAC.

Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Moron. Or are you claiming that when black entertainers talk at political events that makes them not entertainers? be consistent now, I know it is hard to do but try.

Rush isn't an entertainer. He's a political commentator/writer.

I am outraged!

It's called satire guys, remember, that thing that Rush invokes when he is called out for being a disgusting racist.. Except this actually was satire.

No, it's called a dodge excuse on your part to try to explain it away because it even embarrasses you.

Yes, he overstated his point by calling him "lord and savior", but in no way was it satire. He meant it. He clearly was overjoyed with Barack Obama and he wanted the crowd to acknowledge just how wonderfu it was having "this great man" still in the white house.

Forum List

Back