Actor forbids ‘bigots and homophobes’ from watching his work following Supreme Court ruling

MSN And there you have it folks, He is oppsoed to the United States of America where everyone normal is treated equally, instead of abnormal behavior being rewarded with some type of trophy. So now this angry Marxist doesnt want anyone putting money into his coffers anymore, and soon when he is there in San Fransicko, drugging up and homeless, he will realize what a mistake it was to go against the country.

View attachment 800725
He might want to check that contract he signed.

Based on the Supreme Court's precedent, he absolutely has the right.

1. He created an expressive work.
  2. That work is protected by the first amendment.
  3. Therefore, his free speech rights entitle him to prohibit who will buy that work after all.
I bet that actor does not own the rights to those programs.

MSN And there you have it folks, He is oppsoed to the United States of America where everyone normal is treated equally, instead of abnormal behavior being rewarded with some type of trophy. So now this angry Marxist doesnt want anyone putting money into his coffers anymore, and soon when he is there in San Fransicko, drugging up and homeless, he will realize what a mistake it was to go against the country.

View attachment 800725
/---/ Just another washed-up, has-been actor trolling for attention.

Why are you opposed to every U.S. citizen being treated equally?
There's a big difference between equal opportunity and equal outcomes. Democrats push equity because they want equal outcomes, which is stupid because it discourages competition and personal improvement. Our country will never thrive for long under Democrat policy.

I'm surprised. I thought Imperioli had a brain. If he would have put the same effort into saving Adrianna, Paulie and Sil might not have taken her out down in the pine barons.
/---/ Give an actor, even a mediocre one like Imperioli, a script and the promise of free publicity, and he'll say anything.

So why is it you want this guy to give up his money, but not the graphic designer designing wedding websites? Why is she entitled to first amendment rights but not this guy?

I think the question is purely rhetorical. He obviously has a failing career and is so desperate to revive it that he has tried as hard as he can to employ a tactic that has already cost some big corporations many billions.

It's funny. I'm keeping track of the amount of time it will take for him to off himself because even he can no longer convince a soul that he is in any way relevant.

Keep impotently arguing for his right to commit "professional" suicide. It's entertaining.

So why is it you want this guy to give up his money, but not the graphic designer designing wedding websites? Why is she entitled to first amendment rights but not this guy?
/----/ Hey Dumb Bunny Blondie -- The wedding designer controls who uses her services. The washed-up, has-been, actor can't control who watches the shows he appeared in. And anyone who bought the episodes on Netflix can watch it as many times as he/she wants. GEEEZE

Forum List

Back