Actor forbids ‘bigots and homophobes’ from watching his work following Supreme Court ruling

haha no it’s not.

You really don't know what you're talking about, and I assure you I'm well versed on the subject.

The court case at hand was decided on free speech rights. The rights to distribute, license, or copy a finished piece like a movie or TV show are about copyrights.

The court's decision says that a speaker's first amendment rights also entails a right to limit who is permitted to hear the speech. And that is what is at issue here.

You really don't know what you're talking about, and I assure you I'm well versed on the subject.

The court case at hand was decided on free speech rights. The rights to distribute, license, or copy a finished piece like a movie or TV show are about copyrights.

The court's decision says that a speaker's first amendment rights also entails a right to limit who is permitted to hear the speech. And that is what is at issue here.
Nonsense.

I have never heard of Imperioli.
He sounds like a typical angry dumb bigot Democrat.
The Supreme Court ruled that Gays cannot violate the business owner's 1st Amendment Rights.
The Free Exercise Clause prohibits government interference with religious belief and, within limits, religious practice.
The Dumb Left Wingers need to change the constitution if they want to harass Christian business owners.

So why is it the queers arent forcing Muslim bakers to do queer wedding cakes? Come on try to explain that?

Oh yeah, because Muslims will kill you for even trying that crap.

I have never heard of Imperioli.
He sounds like a typical angry dumb bigot Democrat.
The Supreme Court ruled that Gays cannot violate the business owner's 1st Amendment Rights.
The Free Exercise Clause prohibits government interference with religious belief and, within limits, religious practice.
The Dumb Left Wingers need to change the constitution if they want to harass Christian business owners.
Did you hear that the stupid bitch AOC wants to impeach the Supreme Court Justices that dont agree wit her? I say that the speak of the house should get the Republican Majority and start impeachment proceedings on the 3 Marxist women judges. Tell AOC thank you for the idea....

Democratic "Squad" member Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., slammed the U.S. Supreme Court for what she called an "abuse of power" Sunday, following landmark decisions this past week rejecting affirmative action and Biden's student loan debt plan. She proposed impeachment and subpoenas be put into play in order to limit the justices' powers.
The Demofascists/Marxists always set a precedence in government and i say , let the Republicans use it to show the idiocy of their ideas.

haha i know what the case is about

who doesn’t is the actor in the OP. He can’t keep people from watching movies or shows he’s been in. He doesn’t own the work. He had the time to object prior to performing it like the person in the case

MSN And there you have it folks, He is oppsoed to the United States of America where everyone normal is treated equally, instead of abnormal behavior being rewarded with some type of trophy. So now this angry Marxist doesnt want anyone putting money into his coffers anymore, and soon when he is there in San Fransicko, drugging up and homeless, he will realize what a mistake it was to go against the country.

View attachment 800725
This is the second actor from the sopranos that has gone on with his far left extremism and he is a millionaire to boot. Stevie can Zandt aka “Silvio” made some terrible remarks as well that we’re also quite violent.

This entire thing is a “bust out” just like the Sopranos guys would say. This insane anti-Christian idea that white men can’t have a conversation with a black guy about history in America. That white people have to get on their knees and maybe just become a slave for a black.

It’s easy for these types of weak minded corrupt people who are Hollywood celebrities an athlete to have millions of dollars to say BLM. Meanwhile, the great masses of white Americans and black Americans want a better life they want to go to church as much as they can. They want to do the right things. And we are united in this country.

In the end, freedom prevails . God bless America. Happy Fourth of July.

Funny that he is on his high horse when he made a ton of money acting on a series where a homosexual was murdered for being a homosexual.

It wasn't about religious beliefs, it was about free speech. READ THE OPINION.
They're not big on reading. The lack of comprehension makes their heads hurt.

Example: they never read the Mueller Report, and that's why they still insist there was no collusion.

haha i know what the case is about

who doesn’t is the actor in the OP. He can’t keep people from watching movies or shows he’s been in. He doesn’t own the work. He had the time to object prior to performing it like the person in the case
I was at one time trying to become an actor, was even in the FBI files back in the late 1990s. But then i thought about some of the rolls i could be put in, like having to kiss another man, and i realized that my morals were more important than any fame. So i worked electronically and eventually became an inspector, made less than the high paying actors, but never had to go against my morals..

Some people can be bought by money, i am not that person.

Forum List

Back