Actor forbids ‘bigots and homophobes’ from watching his work following Supreme Court ruling

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
On Instagram, the White Lotus and Sopranos actor shared a screenshot of a news article that states, "Supreme Court protects web designer who won't do gay wedding websites." In response to this news, Imperioli has announced that all "bigots and homophobes" are now banned from watching any film or TV series that he's ever had a role in.
"I’ve decided to forbid bigots and homophobes from watching The Sopranos, The White Lotus, Goodfellas or any movie or TV show I’ve been in," Imperioli says. "Thank you Supreme Court for allowing me to discriminate and exclude those who I don’t agree with and am opposed to. USA ! USA!"
And there you have it folks, He is oppsoed to the United States of America where everyone normal is treated equally, instead of abnormal behavior being rewarded with some type of trophy. So now this angry Marxist doesnt want anyone putting money into his coffers anymore, and soon when he is there in San Fransicko, drugging up and homeless, he will realize what a mistake it was to go against the country.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

And there you have it folks, He is oppsoed to the United States of America where everyone normal is treated equally, instead of abnormal behavior being rewarded with some type of trophy. So now this angry Marxist doesnt want anyone putting money into his coffers anymore, and soon when he is there in San Fransicko, drugging up and homeless, he will realize what a mistake it was to go against the country.

Why are you opposed to every U.S. citizen being treated equally?

Why are you opposed to every U.S. citizen being treated equally?
I am not, i am very opposed to people who think they should be treated more equally than others.

Back in the 1970s most normal people were American first, not gay, or African, or Asian, or White, they were just Americans, and lived and showed respect to each other. And the closet gays told us "What we do behind closed doors, is none of our business". I totally agreed with that, but once the door was opened and they demanded more and more stuff, and shoved their immorality in my face, demanding that i accept them as normal, the line was drawn. First it was queers, then it became Bi, then the sister wives of polygamy, then trans, now Pedophiles dressed up as women pretending to be show people for little kids. The morality of a nation corrodes the nation from within and soon there is no nation. Happened in Greece, Rome, Europe, now the States...Thank a queer Marxist who wanted to fundamentally transform this nation into a banana republic.

MSN And there you have it folks, He is oppsoed to the United States of America where everyone normal is treated equally, instead of abnormal behavior being rewarded with some type of trophy. So now this angry Marxist doesnt want anyone putting money into his coffers anymore, and soon when he is there in San Fransicko, drugging up and homeless, he will realize what a mistake it was to go against the country.

View attachment 800725
And a big fat poopy pants.

Lol!!
Did you hear that folks, if you don't agree with his views, you can't watch his "work".

Obviously, he's simply grandstanding, in a sort of tit for tat.

By the way, never heard of this guy and that could be the whole point in his tantrum.

Actor Michael Imperioli has something to say about the Supreme Court’s Friday ruling in favor of a Christian web designer who refuses to create websites to celebrate same-sex weddings.

“I’ve decided to forbid bigots and homophobes from watching The Sopranos, The White Lotus, Goodfellas or any movie or tv show I’ve been in,” Imperioli said in the caption of a post on his Instagram page Saturday, adding “Thank you Supreme Court for allowing me to discriminate and exclude those who I don’t agree with and am opposed to. USA! USA!”

The actor, best known for his roles in the Emmy-winning HBO dramas “The Sopranos” and Season 2 of “The White Lotus,” posted a screenshot of a news report with a headline that read, “Supreme Court protects web designer who won’t do gay wedding websites.” (HBO and CNN are part of the same parent company, Warner Bros. Discovery.)

On Friday, the final day of Pride month, the Supreme Court’s 6-3 decision ruled in favor of Lorie Smith, the Colorado-based web designer who refuses to create websites to celebrate same-sex weddings out of religious objections.

He was in the Sopranos as well as in some other cop-themed shows.

And obviously, he is just grandstanding. He couldn’t forbid me from seeing anything he’s in. Nor could he compel me to.

My guess is that he hopes I’ll tune into to see any of his work just to prove that he can’t tell me what to do. Lol.

Fuck him. I don’t watch Sopranos reruns anyway. 😎

He was in the Sopranos as well as in some other cop-themed shows.

And obviously, he is just grandstanding. He couldn’t forbid me from seeing anything he’s in. Nor could he compel me to.

My guess is that he hopes I’ll tune into to see any of his work just to prove that he can’t tell me what to do. Lol.

Fuck him. I don’t watch Sopranos reruns anyway. 😎

That's like Elton John refusing to "sing" in America.

The pathetic LWNJ way of saying "TAKE THAT"!!!!!

Forum List

Back