Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

I'm sure religious anti-abortion extremists think it's funny to have Planned Parenthood terrorized.

I don't like seeing anyone terrorized but let's be honest PP brings this on themselves. Eventually some nut was going to snap....that is if PP was the target, at this point we don't know

HOW does Planned Parenthood bring this on themselves? Please explain in detail.

I'm sure religious anti-abortion extremists think it's funny to have Planned Parenthood terrorized.

I don't like seeing anyone terrorized but let's be honest PP brings this on themselves. Eventually some nut was going to snap....that is if PP was the target, at this point we don't know

Oh take your "please explain in detail" and your ""credible source" and shove it. PP is a baby killing machine

This is a leftist's dream, white shooter, gun, abortion clinic and multiple victims. There are even wounded police officers!!!!!!

Screw you . Look at the OP . Blaming Obama and Muslims right off the bat .
What?

No, the post is by a Regressive Leftist who hopefully wrote "Is this another self-righteous homegrown terrorist anti-abortion nut? We shall see..."

Maybe read it again, huh?

Oh take your "please explain in detail" and your ""credible source" and shove it. PP is a baby killing machine

Abortions only account for 3% of their services to poor women.

How many abortions did they perform last year? Google is your friend

How many abortions did they perform last year? Google is your friend

About 3% of their total services.

This is a leftist's dream, white shooter, gun, abortion clinic and multiple victims. There are even wounded police officers!!!!!!

What?

No, the post is by a Regressive Leftist who hopefully wrote "Is this another self-righteous homegrown terrorist anti-abortion nut? We shall see..."

You guys realize this thread is a hash up of several threads all merged together?

3% eh ? Now how big is planned parenthood again,?

Well weird as it feels I guess I've gotta be the first to say, "well done" to the local police for resolving the situation without (apparently) any fatalities, not even the shooter.

That's the way it should work, and we need to see such a resolution more often.

:clap2: :salute:

OK, rant off, back to partisan fingerwagging.

What?

You guys realize this thread is a hash up of several threads all merged together?

Why? Are you having a hard time following? How about this?

WHITE GUY SHOOTS UP PLANNED PATENT CLINIC!

3% eh ? Now how big is planned parenthood again,?

They are closely audited - so cut the innuendo bullshit. And no federal funds are used for abortions.

What?

Why? Are you having a hard time following? How about this?

WHITE GUY SHOOTS UP PLANNED PATENT CLINIC!
There is no evidence yet that he was right wing Christian or otherwise. The thread that the title is from said both were true. I notice you don't chastise them for jumping to conclusions now do you?

Forum List

Back