Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

Any church that harbors meetings where violence is condoned can lose tax exempt status. Start monitoring such churches.
Now which churches are you talking about ? Be specific so you can really make a fool of yourself.

Any church that harbors meetings where violence is condoned can lose tax exempt status. Start monitoring such churches.

No church should be tax-exempt - period. And if they're inciting violence - they should be held criminally liable like everyone else.

Here's a no brainer......the murderer is brought in ALIVE....NOW, I can bet anyone that its white and proboaly eating a steak dinner by now.

To clarify my earlier position, yes, I do not believe murdering abortionists is a positive thing. Especially do I not favour maiming the innocent women they have duped into contributing to their profiting from the sale of bits and pieces of their victims. Those women, who will be troubled all their lives for wht they have done, are as much a victim as the poor dead child.

But to maim an abortionist.....now even the most dedicated pro-choicer cannot help agree that is a positive thing though only if the maimed parts are sold to the highest bidder....only, of course, for "research".

Police in Colorado Springs, Colorado, have responded to calls of an active shooter near a Planned Parenthood.

The Colorado Springs Police Department confirmed to The Huffington Post that there are reports of an active shooter near the facility, but could not say whether the incident is taking place inside or outside the building.

Brigitte Wolfe, who works at a restaurant next door, told the Denver Post she saw at least a dozen police cars.

"We were looking out the window and we had an officer wave us back inside," Wolfe said.

The situation is unfolding less than a month after a shooting rampage left four people dead in Colorado Springs, including the gunman.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Active Shooter Reported In Colorado Springs Near Planned Parenthood

Is this another self-righteous homegrown terrorist anti-abortion nut? We shall see...

We all know for a fact, its not a syrian refugee, its not a black thug, its not a latino or a asian....uhmmmmm, what's left out, uhmmmmmmm.....THE LAW ABIDING, CHRISTIAN WHITE MAN.....OR WHITE BOY.....THE ONE'S THAT NEVER BREAK THE LAW....ONLY RECORDS OF MASS SHOOTINGS......!!!!
Why not address what the nations doing to turn it's own against it now?

This is a leftist's dream, white shooter, gun, abortion clinic and multiple victims. There are even wounded police officers!!!!!!

I'm sure religious anti-abortion extremists think it's funny to have Planned Parenthood terrorized.

I don't like seeing anyone terrorized but let's be honest PP brings this on themselves. Eventually some nut was going to snap....that is if PP was the target, at this point we don't know

It is. PP does health care. The far right extreme terrorists do terror.
The majority in this nation doesn't agree, but due to government siding with various groups over the majority opinion on this issue, I think is why this stuff just keeps going and going and going it seems. I mean after those video's implicated this PP as doing gruesome things, what has come as a result of that ?
The vast majority in America believe in regulated, protected reproductive rights for women, beagle.
They don't agree with murdering the unborn based up a woman's desire to just throw away a human being because she's scared in life.. You betcha.

Forum List

Back