Acosta Proves Border Wall Works

Why isn't this post in Media where it belongs?

This is about a reporter, not a political figure.

Because its about President Trump, congress, and border security. :itsok:

The wall has nothing top do with any border security at all. Never did.

Possibly the dumbest thing I will read today ^^^

You wanted "illegals" here. You wanted the cheaper prices at the cash register. You wanted to avoid paying the difference which would have allowed for american workers to take those jobs and raise a family on them. We've all participated and cooperated in this all our lives.

If dishonesty is smart you can go on and call me dumb, I don't mind at all.

Lie, lie, lie, and wrong. Your new screen name is BroadBrushLowrie.

LOL okay so this Acosta retard goes down to the boarder and films a video next to a steel slat wall, and claims the wall isn't working because there are no illegals around. Thus proving the wall is effective. Now the poor guy is being mocked in social media without mercy. :21::21::21:

CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work

So they edited Acosta's report down to 18 seconds.
I watched the whole thing and counted the seconds of Acosta on camera.
It's a soundbite taken out of context.
And then Fox created a video about it and posted it on Twitter?
That's some serious Trump cock-sucking Fox News does, isn't it?
Must be tough for you to talk with it shoved down your throat, too.

If you want to see some real social media mocking, go to Trump's twitter feed and click on some of his posts.
He's crucified endlessly on each one.

CNN edited it to 18 seconds, moron. All Fox did is post the video CNN made on twitter. How can a video CNN and that idiot Acosta made legitimately be called "Trump sucking?"

Snowflakes will say anything to defend their hatred of truth and America.

Last edited:
I like the one with the slat wall with pieces sawed out

Some deterrent
No one who supports the wall wants one made from metal slats, moron. We want on that is 1 foot thick prestressed concrete and 30 feet high.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KL2ZO8/?tag=ff0d01-20
How many Mexicans do you know who can afford to pay $650 for a ladder? How do they get it to the wall?
Gosh, five million of them figured out how to vote for Hillary without getting caught, I'm sure they can figure out how to get a ladder to the wall.

$650/50 = $13

Let me ask you something, retard. Why would anyone sell a ladder than can't be moved to where you need it? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

1501100.jpg

You'll still be scared.
yo dude, you lock your doors at night while you sleep? your silence will be the answer - yes you do. Mr. ITG. BTW, do you and superman get together?
I love this leftwing tactic where they expect you to endorse their idiocies to prove how brave you are. Most kids get over that stage in elementary school.
how do we know he isn't in elementary school?
Well, I don't think they dish out that Marxist swill in Elementary school. At least I hope they don't.

If you guys can't deal with concepts and ideas, could we get a "Saul Alinsky" mention in here somewhere?
I don't waste my time reading Marxist abracadabra.

Some deterrent
No one who supports the wall wants one made from metal slats, moron. We want on that is 1 foot thick prestressed concrete and 30 feet high.
How many Mexicans do you know who can afford to pay $650 for a ladder? How do they get it to the wall?
Gosh, five million of them figured out how to vote for Hillary without getting caught, I'm sure they can figure out how to get a ladder to the wall.

$650/50 = $13

Let me ask you something, retard. Why would anyone sell a ladder than can't be moved to where you need it? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

1501100.jpg
The price of the truck it's on is $45,000, moron. By the time they get it setup, the border guard will be waiting on the other side.

Some deterrent

$650/50 = $13

1501100.jpg
The price of the truck it's on is $45,000, moron. By the time they get it setup, the border guard will be waiting on the other side.
Wow. I cannot believe you are actually this stupid.

Oh, wait. Based on your past performances, I can.

As we all know, border patrol agents are posted every 100 yards.

There's just no way anyone can get over the wall with a ladder what with the million border patrol guards we have out there.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

yo dude, you lock your doors at night while you sleep? your silence will be the answer - yes you do. Mr. ITG. BTW, do you and superman get together?
I love this leftwing tactic where they expect you to endorse their idiocies to prove how brave you are. Most kids get over that stage in elementary school.
Well, I don't think they dish out that Marxist swill in Elementary school. At least I hope they don't.

If you guys can't deal with concepts and ideas, could we get a "Saul Alinsky" mention in here somewhere?
You cannot argue a point. I know. Why do you think you're being triggered so? You can't even talk about what you're soiling yourself over and explain it coherently. That would be abracadabra in your mind.

Mexicans don't have pickup trucks, ya know.

And as we all know, you need a brand new $45,000 truck to carry a ladder around.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

mexico-la-playita-old-chevrolet-pick-up-truck-hitched-to-boat-parked-BAEMF2.jpg

$650/50 = $13

1501100.jpg
Wow. I cannot believe you are actually this stupid.

Oh, wait. Based on your past performances, I can.
How is it "stupid?" Do you imagine there won't be people watching the wall? Imbeciles like you are always talking about drones, electronic surveillance and the "virtual wall," you but your objection to the actual wall is your theory that no one will be watching it.

You do realize how stupid that makes you look, don't you?

Some deterrent
You'll still be scared.

When I was in elementary school we had duck and cover drills as if that would ever provide any protection whatsoever against a nuclear attack. We learned about strong man societies who walled in their peoples. They were why we were under our desks.

Your police have been militarized and are trained/are undergoing training by the Israeli military in societal subjugation and population control. Prepare to be Palestinianized, that’s your future, the police are already murdering unarmed nonthreatening citizens in the streets, on the job, and even in their own homes now, with impunity. Your expansive incarceration system dwarfs anything humanity has ever known, has locked down 25% of the world’s imprisoned, and it has a for profit component; we trade in bondage “again”. The entire population is under constant corporate state surveillance. The empire has 8 generational (your military’s term for it) war-without-end hot shooting wars up and running with more on the drawing board. No empire has ever occupied more territory with installations/bases all over the globe - not for defense, but to “manage” the planet’s resources and wealth extraction while funding it economically cannibalizes “the homeland”. We support ¾’s of the world’s military dictatorships. We just stood by an ally that liquefied a journalist and routinely holds public square beheadings. We’ve seen the internal war games at OCCUPY, Ferguson and DAPL.

And now our brave and free exceptional people beg to be walled in by concentrated wealth and power. This is not a free and open society or people. This is a people duped into cooperating with and participating in a colonial-based predatory economic system that eventually enslaves all because it must constantly expand and feed, extract, concentrate and redistribute wealth both societal, and from the natural world. It’s economic cannibalism with hominids as nothing more than economic units. You watched as it devoured others as you believed your privilege would spare you. And understand, my use of “you” here is “us”. All of “us”. We did all of this to ourselves, we all participated, and by and large we still are, fawning over the aristocracy begging them to save us from our anxiety.

Historically any society that enjoys this level of corruption, predation and wealth/income disparity eventually devolves into either a police state or open rebellion. Your power structure understands that and knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy. They are preparing for the backlash they know is coming and you are no longer off the menu. Any for profit internment camps they build for your scary brown people can be used to hold you as well. We would all do well to revisit the history of groups of people(s) this power structure decided it no longer required for revenue generation or found to be in the way of “progress”.
We learned about strong man societies who walled in their peoples. They were why we were under our desks.
Like the fucking moron that you are, those walls were there to keep people from going to a place of freedom and very little government intrusion. How many people in the US do you see heading south to get to those 3rd world shitholes? This is why stupid liberals need to abort their children..Stop the stupidity from spreading....
I know stupid and liberal is a redundant statement.

Some deterrent

$650/50 = $13

1501100.jpg

They already are on your side, they just aren't being paid now.

Mexicans don't have pickup trucks, ya know.

And as we all know, you need a brand new $45,000 truck to carry a ladder around.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Whatever they use, the border guard will confiscate it. After that happens a few times, these attempts will stop.

You cannot argue a point. I know. Why do you think you're being triggered so? You can't even talk about what you're soiling yourself over and explain it coherently. That would be abracadabra in your mind.
I don't waste my time arguing about Marxist abracadabra. We all now it's horseshit.

Some deterrent
The Mexicans have the women who they rape carry the ladders...

You'll still be scared.

When I was in elementary school we had duck and cover drills as if that would ever provide any protection whatsoever against a nuclear attack. We learned about strong man societies who walled in their peoples. They were why we were under our desks.

Your police have been militarized and are trained/are undergoing training by the Israeli military in societal subjugation and population control. Prepare to be Palestinianized, that’s your future, the police are already murdering unarmed nonthreatening citizens in the streets, on the job, and even in their own homes now, with impunity. Your expansive incarceration system dwarfs anything humanity has ever known, has locked down 25% of the world’s imprisoned, and it has a for profit component; we trade in bondage “again”. The entire population is under constant corporate state surveillance. The empire has 8 generational (your military’s term for it) war-without-end hot shooting wars up and running with more on the drawing board. No empire has ever occupied more territory with installations/bases all over the globe - not for defense, but to “manage” the planet’s resources and wealth extraction while funding it economically cannibalizes “the homeland”. We support ¾’s of the world’s military dictatorships. We just stood by an ally that liquefied a journalist and routinely holds public square beheadings. We’ve seen the internal war games at OCCUPY, Ferguson and DAPL.

And now our brave and free exceptional people beg to be walled in by concentrated wealth and power. This is not a free and open society or people. This is a people duped into cooperating with and participating in a colonial-based predatory economic system that eventually enslaves all because it must constantly expand and feed, extract, concentrate and redistribute wealth both societal, and from the natural world. It’s economic cannibalism with hominids as nothing more than economic units. You watched as it devoured others as you believed your privilege would spare you. And understand, my use of “you” here is “us”. All of “us”. We did all of this to ourselves, we all participated, and by and large we still are, fawning over the aristocracy begging them to save us from our anxiety.

Historically any society that enjoys this level of corruption, predation and wealth/income disparity eventually devolves into either a police state or open rebellion. Your power structure understands that and knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy. They are preparing for the backlash they know is coming and you are no longer off the menu. Any for profit internment camps they build for your scary brown people can be used to hold you as well. We would all do well to revisit the history of groups of people(s) this power structure decided it no longer required for revenue generation or found to be in the way of “progress”.
We learned about strong man societies who walled in their peoples. They were why we were under our desks.
Like the fucking moron that you are, those walls were there to keep people from going to a place of freedom and very little government intrusion. How many people in the US do you see heading south to get to those 3rd world shitholes?

Not up to the govt to decide in a free society. No. I will not join you in begging concentrated wealth and power to build a wall around me. Perhaps you are too afraid to live in a free and open society.

Forum List

Back