ACORN At it Again

We really should not have any third party involvement in elections. It is wide open to corruption and undue influence.

Number of fraudulent votes cast in the 2008 election due to fraudulent registrations ACORN employees turned in and ACORN turned in to election boards as required by LAW, and willfully reported them as fraudulent...

ZERO

Registering American citizens to vote so they can exercise their right to participate in our democratic process of selecting their representation is UN American!!!

It's Tea Baggers currently intimidating voters.Acorn has never been convicted of anything! Just meaningless whining from the right. how sad.

Number of fraudulent votes cast in the 2008 election due to fraudulent registrations ACORN employees turned in and ACORN turned in to election boards as required by LAW, and willfully reported them as fraudulent...

ZERO

Registering American citizens to vote so they can exercise their right to participate in our democratic process of selecting their representation is UN American!!!

ACORN are corrupt. Live with it. They misused taxpayers money. In theory, I have no problem with a truly apolitical organization helping legitimate citizens to register to vote. I do have a problem with third parties try to influence the outcome of elections.

Let's look at it this way.... If it was an organization that had ties to and supported the Repulicans, would you be happy with that organization 'assisting' in elections? ACORN are no more capable of bipartisanship than you are. And that is not acceptable - from any reasonable perspective.

It's amazing that ACORN gets OUR tax money to help re-elect Democrats.... what it comes down to is I am helping finance people that help other people setup prostitution companies...unbelievable...

ACORN Aims to Tip New Jersey Election in Corzine's Favor

Commiting registration fraud is not the same as voter fraud. Like I have said many times, you can register Mickey Mouse to vote but Mickey Mouse has to show up on election day with ID in order to vote.

It's amazing that ACORN gets OUR tax money to help re-elect Democrats.... what it comes down to is I am helping finance people that help other people setup prostitution companies...unbelievable...

Commiting registration fraud is not the same as voter fraud. Like I have said many times, you can register Mickey Mouse to vote but Mickey Mouse has to show up on election day with ID in order to vote.

Absolutely. Whether or not 'Mickey Mouse' voted is not the issue, the fraud is the issue. ACORN are not an acceptable apolitical organization.

Absolutely. Whether or not 'Mickey Mouse' voted is not the issue, the fraud is the issue. ACORN are not an acceptable apolitical organization.

So, then you agree that the OP "KMAN" is simply talking out of his ass with his original assertion?

Registration fraud is a step toward voter fraud. Supporting an organization that is involved in fraud and takes tax dollars is wrong. Republican and Democratic party excluded. News flash, it doesn't take an ID to vote if the election clerk is shady.

So, then you agree that the OP "KMAN" is simply talking out of his ass with his original assertion?

I find ACORN an unacceptable organization to be anywhere near our political system. As far as I am concerned, they are not fit for purpose and should be dissolved. I have no problem with communities organizing and helping those who need assistance but influencing votes, being any part of the election process is unacceptable. The Raffkeys are a pair of corrupt, self serving individuals who have made a lot of money out of ripping off those they were supposed to help.

I find ACORN an unacceptable organization to be anywhere near our political system. As far as I am concerned, they are not fit for purpose and should be dissolved. I have no problem with communities organizing and helping those who need assistance but influencing votes, being any part of the election process is unacceptable. The Raffkeys are a pair of corrupt, self serving individuals who have made a lot of money out of ripping off those they were supposed to help.

I agree with your disdain for ACORN. However, your rant still does not support KMAN's original assertion:

It's amazing that ACORN gets OUR tax money to help re-elect Democrats

Except that the leftists continually try to ensure that no ID is needed for voting... it's all step by step for them to get what they want, irregardless of the people, what is right, or what our government was set up to be

Except that the leftists continually try to ensure that no ID is needed for voting... it's all step by step for them to get what they want, irregardless of the people, what is right, or what our government was set up to be

Officials elected BY the people. That is what we have. Is that not what our government was set up to be?

I agree with your disdain for ACORN. However, your rant still does not support KMAN's original assertion:

It's amazing that ACORN gets OUR tax money to help re-elect Democrats

It's not a 'rant', it's a comment. And yes, I do agree with the OP.

Officials elected BY the people. That is what we have. Is that not what our government was set up to be?

No... maybe if you knew your civics

On the federal level
We have a legislative set up to be elected by the people...
We have an executive that is set up to be elected by the electoral college and not direct popular vote
We have the judicial that is set up to be selected and confirmed by the other 2 branches

Now back to your assumption... when a party or group decides to take steps to thwart the election and selection process by the use of fraud, fraudulent registration, fraudulent voting, etc.. that is directly opposed to what our government was set up to be... and ACORN is a group that is involved in shady dealings in terms of elections.. when you get party supported registration fraud, and when you fight to get no ID checks for voting, it shows that you are going against the system, not for it, by calling for and inviting fraud

Is voter registration fraud a crime?

Forum List

Back