According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

It's a poor comparison. A vigilante is someone who acts without the authority of the law. Maybe the looting left just likes the word. Way to go people. You sure showed those Cops when you broke into businesses and stole property from people who probably agree with you.

How many of these phonies who insist on being called and refer to as AFRICAN Americans could find Africa on the globe and more importantly how many of them would be ready to emigrate there?

Is the killed child playing Rock breaks Scissors, or is that some sort of gang sign?

140810-michael-brown-jsw-140810_74d147f2b4d188b0cef8dfeabdfecc7a.jpg

What does the sideways peace sign mean ?
wiki.answers.com
In urban parlance it's called "chunking a deuce" It's a greeting amongst friends, meaning , hey, or peace out.

It's Trayvon Martin again w/you people just believing what you want to believe.

Except for the eyewitness who said Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating the hell out of him and Zimmerman screamed for help....

Except for that little detail I guess you are...believing what you want to believe...

[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION]

No its not. I guess this is 'then'

Quit covering for your 'people'. Your part of the problem and offer nothing to a solution

-Geaux

This gangsta is showing off the backwards peace sign before capping his prey in the ass, yo.

Backwards_Peace.jpg

The Backwards Peace Sign is an archaic gang symbol used by Japanese kids, Gangstas, and White People that will never be Gangstas. The symbol itself is a reference to the values of the average gangster, turn your back against peace and cap the mo' fo's ass. Gangstas often give this symbol to their prey before viciously killing them with a fast metallic object, in the ass. However it has been developed to be used in other situations such as taking dorky pictures and imitating a confused hippie. The Chinese consider it to be the retarded brother of the normal Peace Sign and have adapted it to mean Fuck you.

Backwards Peace Sign - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Thats Metta World Peace formerly known as Ron Artest. Hes not a gangsta. He plays basketball.

I'm sure no pro athlete has ever been in a gang. :cuckoo:

The relationship between basketball and gangs is no secret. Traditionally the best basketball players often came out of the most impoverished areas, in which they had very little options other than balling or joining a set.

Gangsterish Athletes and Their Entourages

Youre a retard. You cant be a gangsta and a pro athlete. Sorry but the 2 are diametrically opposed. Only retards actually think a pro athlete can be a gangsta.

Earlier this year they were doing the knockout game. Last year it was dozens of kids stealing from a store, sort of flash shoplifters. They need shootings so they can get the latest Air Jordan's....

I remember the Watts riots. That was about civil rights. This is about getting some swag and breaking things.

Sure glad we have a black president. He won't rest until this racial strife ends.....

I'm leaning on the side of the boy who was slaughtered in cold blood.. I don't care if he told that asshole pig to go fuck himself.. THAT COP IS NOT ALLOWED to take out a gun and blow away someone's son.. NOT ALLOWED.

I'm leaning on the side of the boy who was slaughtered in cold blood.. I don't care if he told that asshole pig to go fuck himself.. THAT COP IS NOT ALLOWED to take out a gun and blow away someone's son.. NOT ALLOWED.

That depends on the circumstances.

IF Brown assaulted the officer AND Brown went for the officers gun, then (if I am reading it correctly) the officer is justified to use deadly force to stop a fleeing unarmed felon.
Fleeing Felon: The use of "deadly force" to stop a "dangerous person" fleeing from the scene of a "forcible and atrocious crime," or suspected of having committed such a crime, is legally justifiable. (See Tennessee v. Garner, (1985) 471 U.S. 1 [85 L.Ed.2nd 1]; P.C. §§ 196.3, 197.4, above.)

Welcome to Legal Update

Here is my supposition.

Brown and Johnson shoplift from the QT.

QT employees report the theft to the police.

Officer responds, identifies Brown and Johnson and initiates contact from his patrol car.

The officer recognizes the precursor signals that Brown and Johnson are preparing to bolt and moves to preempt their flight by seizing Brown.

Brown struggles then turns and assaults the officer, knocking the officer into the patrol car.

Officer or Brown or both go for the officers gun. Parties struggle over the gun. The gun is discharged inside the police car.

Brown disengages and attempts to flee.

Officer uses deadly force under the law outlined above.

Like I said initially, this is complete and total supposition, based solely on my interpretation of the known facts.

Yes, I think the "eye witnesses" are lying about Brown surrendering.

It's a peace sign.

I've done the sideways peace sign in my youth as well.

Black folks have a thing called flavor.

We do things differently sometimes just because, especially in our youth.

Gang signs are more complicated than that.

If it's a gang sign, then you have to identify it.

Until then, it's a peace sign, as I've identified it.

[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION]

No its not. I guess this is 'then'

Quit covering for your 'people'. Your part of the problem and offer nothing to a solution

-Geaux

This gangsta is showing off the backwards peace sign before capping his prey in the ass, yo.

Backwards_Peace.jpg

The Backwards Peace Sign is an archaic gang symbol used by Japanese kids, Gangstas, and White People that will never be Gangstas. The symbol itself is a reference to the values of the average gangster, turn your back against peace and cap the mo' fo's ass. Gangstas often give this symbol to their prey before viciously killing them with a fast metallic object, in the ass. However it has been developed to be used in other situations such as taking dorky pictures and imitating a confused hippie. The Chinese consider it to be the retarded brother of the normal Peace Sign and have adapted it to mean Fuck you.

Backwards Peace Sign - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
[MENTION=19543]Geaux4it[/MENTION]

I won't sit by quietly while you besmirch and smear others of my culture on matters you have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE about.

Now, I understand that in your brain, it is a gang-sign, but that's about as far as it goes with gang signs.

The boy's throwing up a peace sign.

Again, I ask you...what gang sign do you THINK it is?

I'll wait...

Thats Metta World Peace formerly known as Ron Artest. Hes not a gangsta. He plays basketball.
To these radical RW racists...we're all gangstas.

That's why that vigilante cop could react to a simple question w/gunning down an innocent kid in broad daylight.

It's Trayvon Martin again w/you people just believing what you want to believe.

Except for the eyewitness who said Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating the hell out of him and Zimmerman screamed for help....

Except for that little detail I guess you are...believing what you want to believe...

Except that nobody with a lick of sense bought that BOGUS claim after seeing the killer, George Zimmerman's face appearing to be fresh out the shower instead of beaten to a pulp as he and the biased neighbor witness FALSELY claimed.

To these radical RW racists...we're all gangstas.

That's why that vigilante cop could react to a simple question w/gunning down an innocent kid in broad daylight.

These scary ass white people are starting to piss themselves over any Black person thats not bobbing their head and moving out of the way on the sidewalk. They have to realize those days are long gone. Its amazing and at the same time pathetic how intimidated they get.

White people are getting pissed at having to accept being victims of black violence. That's why there are more and more incidents of shooting to kill.

White people are getting pissed at having to accept being victims of black violence. That's why there are more and more incidents of shooting to kill.
There's more white on white violence than anything dude.

Stop lying.

White people kill white people more than Black people do stupid. Sorry you scary ass white people are too stupid to realize that.

Reinforcing the Self-serving Myth That Blacks Kill Whites Because They're White | Earl Ofari Hutchinson

Meanwhile, the FBI's annual figures on homicide rates in America repeatedly show that of the thousands of killings in the nation annually only a minuscule number of whites are killed by blacks. The plain fact is that whites are likely to be killed by other whites, and blacks by other blacks. Yet, it's because interracial killings, more specifically black-on-white killing, is so rare that it lends itself to fear, sensationalism, and hysteria.

One thing that stands out to me...? When there is a shooting in a black neighborhood and the shooter is black? No one saw anything.
Cop does the shooting and you have a million "witnesses"...funny that.

Forum List

Back