According to Obama NOT Taking my Money is "Spending"...

Well.. he has to try and attack back using the same terms.. even if the logical thinkers catch his bullshit, he still has his Obamabots rallying behind these simple vitriol filled, ignorant statements

^For the Love of God... Does he even Understand what he's saying?...

The question is.....do you? Seriously, please justify how the rich should be given tax breaks but the middle class who are struggling shouldn't be given assistance.

The question is.....do you? Seriously, please justify how the rich should be given tax breaks but the middle class who are struggling shouldn't be given assistance.

Please justify why anyone should have unequal treatment by the government... including no tax burden on some while the tax burden on others are raised...

Equal treatment by government... no selectively equal treatment when it benefits you, and unequal treatment when it benefits you

Um... It's NOT Barry's Money to Give to us... Or to give to other People.

Not getting Tax Increases is NOT "Spending" on the Part of the Government...

Are you High on Barry Flavor?... :lol:

:)

peace...

Seriously?... I'm NOT Rich by ANY Stretch and my Taxes are going to go up because Barry and his Party are in Power...

The Government should do with LESS when Times are Lean...

And those who have Generationally Fed @ the Teat of the Beast should do with Less...

Lord Knows I have Done with Less since 2008...

And now I get to Pay Higher Taxes.

peace...

"Democrats tout the economy-boosting effects of unemployment checks". Holy pineapples, batman! Do these people not understand basic econ?? If that were so, why dont we fire everyone and put them on unemployment and really see some recovery??:cuckoo:

Barry's preaching to the choir of Dimocrats but he's too friggin' stupid to realize what his 'leadership' has done to the support he had from some independents, cross-over Republicans, and others who helped get his sorry ass elected. And it's going to be fun watching whatever's left of House and Senate Dims after the beating that's coming in November, knowing all in the House have to run again in two short years as well as another batch from the Senate. The survivors from '10 aren't likely to support much of anything the idiot in chief tries to accomplish after the bloodbath.

Seriously?... I'm NOT Rich by ANY Stretch
Shocking.
and my Taxes are going to go up because Barry and his Party are in Power...

Bullshit. Prove it.

Analysis: Democrat-Controlled House Passed At Least $1.171 Trillion in Net Tax Increases in 2009 | House Committee on Ways & Means - Republican

Not a Dime in Increases under the DemocRATS... Really?...

peace...

LOL! That's your proof? A republican political website that estimates costs for the entire country over the next 10 years. How about your actual taxes this year that you filed? Did you pay more or less? You're the one claiming you're not rich and that YOUR taxes are higher. So please show me how you're seemingly middle class taxes are NOW more because of Obama.

Please justify why anyone should have unequal treatment by the government... including no tax burden on some while the tax burden on others are raised...

Equal treatment by government... no selectively equal treatment when it benefits you, and unequal treatment when it benefits you

when we all make the exact same amount of money than that will be great.

Until then we live in reality (well some of us do) and we have to structure the taxes to be fair.

How about your actual taxes this year that you filed? Did you pay more or less? You're the one claiming you're not rich and that YOUR taxes are higher. So please show me how you're seemingly middle class taxes are NOW more because of Obama.

I Simplified the Post you are Questioning...

Tell me what's Wrong with your Assertion Based on what I ACTUALLY said...

my Taxes are going to go up because Barry and his Party are in Power...

:rofl:

peace...

when we all make the exact same amount of money than that will be great.

Until then we live in reality (well some of us do) and we have to structure the taxes to be fair.

"Fair" according to whom?...

peace...

How about your actual taxes this year that you filed? Did you pay more or less? You're the one claiming you're not rich and that YOUR taxes are higher. So please show me how you're seemingly middle class taxes are NOW more because of Obama.

peace...

LMAO! That's what I'm asking for!!!! You said YOUR taxes are going up. When I asked for proof, you posted a broad estimate study for the entire country.

So once again, show me how YOUR taxes are going up, just liked you stated.

Are you just messing with me? Are you really this dense?

peace...

LMAO! That's what I'm asking for!!!! You said YOUR taxes are going up. When I asked for proof, you posted a broad estimate study for the entire country.

I made your and my Words Bigger and Bolder to Assist you in Figuring out why your Assertion about what I said was Wrong.

Try again.

peace...

peace...

If you think that the only time money is taken from your pocket when taxes are raised is the amount your return shows you paid in taxes, then you are a lot more naive than I thought you were.

peace...

If you think that the only time money is taken from your pocket when taxes are raised is the amount your return shows you paid in taxes, then you are a lot more naive than I thought you were.

BINGO... And then some...

And on top of that Taxes are going up... And would NOT if it weren't for who is in Power and has been in the Majority since 2006... And the Teleprompter.

peace...

The sin tax for cigarettes in NYC is rediculous.

You need to earn around 17 dollars to buy a $6 pack of cigarettes for $11.

I cant wait until Cap and Trade passes. Wonder what will happen with our electric bill.

LMAO....and I wonder how much MORE it is going to cost for people to recharge their electric cars!

The environmentalists are gonna go ape over cap and trade when they realize it will actually DETER people from wanting to buy electric cars.

Last edited:
The sin tax for cigarettes in NYC is rediculous.

You need to earn around 17 dollars to buy a $6 pack of cigarettes for $11.

I cant wait until Cap and Trade passes. Wonder what will happen with our electric bill.

LMAO....and I wonder how much MORE it is going to cost for people to recharge their electric cars!

The environmentalists are gonna go ape over cap and trade when they realize it will actually DETER people from wanting to buy electric cars.

Liberals don't Concern themselves with Consequences or Outcomes...

And it shows. ;)

peace...

Forum List

Back