According to GOP: The End is Near - again. (sigh)

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

If Obamacare is passed...:eek:

If Obamacare is ruled Constitutional...:eek:

If Obama is re-elected...:eek:

If Obamacare is fully implemented...:eek:

Oh, there is more, but we only have one day of freedom and liberty left in these United States.

So the questions to rightwingers are: How will you be spending your last day of freedom and liberty? Will you spend it moaning and whining, or will you spend it with celebration of your last day of freedom and liberty?

Truth is the evil, internal enemies of American freedom and liberty have won. Like the Egyptian Islamists, rightwingers support because they won an election, the Obama backers won an election...heeeey, wait a minute...will you rightwingers be against a US Military intervention to overturn an American election?

No. I think thats the Dems mantra and they sure as hell hope that the people blame the Reps and not their sorry asses.

If Obamacare is passed...:eek:

If Obamacare is ruled Constitutional...:eek:

If Obama is re-elected...:eek:

If Obamacare is fully implemented...:eek:

Oh, there is more, but we only have one day of freedom and liberty left in these United States.

So the questions to rightwingers are: How will you be spending your last day of freedom and liberty? Will you spend it moaning and whining, or will you spend it with celebration of your last day of freedom and liberty?

Truth is the evil, internal enemies of American freedom and liberty have won. Like the Egyptian Islamists, rightwingers support because they won an election, the Obama backers won an election...heeeey, wait a minute...will you rightwingers be against a US Military intervention to overturn an American election?

Whow there for a minute I thought you were going to post that the Republicans were now embracing the Global Warming / Climate fearism of the liberal left.

Or that they admitted to the liberal fear that the Republicans were going to let people starve.

Or that they were saying that if they didn't pass a law allowing gay marriage the world would end.

You know what I am getting at. I was scared they were going to start spreading the fear of the end of the world that the liberal left and democrats love to do.

Everything that's wrong with America is GOP.

So laughable the left. Whining because the Republicans don't buy into the Obama love and then saying they are spreading fear. THEN YOU DO IT...TOO DAMN FUNNY.

Sure blame the party that has had no real power since 2006. Sure ignore the party that has controlled 2/3s of the government since then. Avoidance of reality and down right telling stories is the way of the liberal left and the democrat party.

Not only have the radical element excommunicated anyone with compassion or who questions the ideology of the archconservatives who have wrested control of the Republican Brand, they have pushed an agenda which harms American citizens - cutting health care reform, food stamps, easy access to the voting both; they demean immigrants, women, college professors, the MSM, Hollywood, gay and lesbian citizens, and EVERY action taken by the elected President of the United States.

Everything that's wrong with America is GOP.

So laughable the left. Whining because the Republicans don't buy into the Obama love and then saying they are spreading fear. THEN YOU DO IT...TOO DAMN FUNNY.

Sure blame the party that has had no real power since 2006. Sure ignore the party that has controlled 2/3s of the government since then. Avoidance of reality and down right telling stories is the way of the liberal left and the democrat party.

Actually dude, my post was complete sarcasm. I'm just laughing at partisans.

Not only have the radical element excommunicated anyone with compassion or who questions the ideology of the archconservatives who have wrested control of the Republican Brand, they have pushed an agenda which harms American citizens - cutting health care reform, food stamps, easy access to the voting both; they demean immigrants, women, college professors, the MSM, Hollywood, gay and lesbian citizens, and EVERY action taken by the elected President of the United States.

Not bad, not bad at all. You have a clear image of the far right

Forum List

Back