Accidental gun discharges in AL & TN

It's not even a state.

Based on the OP Alabama has a problem with accidental gun deaths. I hoped that was balanced by a low murder rate. It is not.

And again......the entire country has over 320 million people....and Alabama doesn't have as many guns as say Florida.....and over all, there are only 505 accidental gun deaths in the entire country......the entire country....with over 320 million guns in private hands........

So no matter how many accidental gun deaths Alabama may have.....accidental gun deaths are not a problem in this country..in fact, they are going down, not up......as even more people own and carry guns....

It's not even a state.

Based on the OP Alabama has a problem with accidental gun deaths. I hoped that was balanced by a low murder rate. It is not.

And again......the entire country has over 320 million people....and Alabama doesn't have as many guns as say Florida.....and over all, there are only 505 accidental gun deaths in the entire country......the entire country....with over 320 million guns in private hands........

So no matter how many accidental gun deaths Alabama may have.....accidental gun deaths are not a problem in this country..in fact, they are going down, not up......as even more people own and carry guns....

Compared to other countries it's a huge problem. 500 people is a lot of people. Would be a huge tragedy if terrorists killed 500 people.

terrorists kill thouands of us, soldiers and mercs, every YEAR, and basically, nobody gives a hoot in hell about it.

about 4x as many are wounded, accidentally or on purpose, by guns in the US, cause many hits are poor hits and we have wonderful trauma care/transport to the hospital, and really great followup care, too. Many bullet wounds here are survived that would be infected/lethal in third world nations

Why can't these fools control their guns?

I've handled guns for more than 50 years and have yet to drop one in a restaurant, shoot someone in church, leave a gun in a restroom, shoot myself in the foot, have one toddler shoot and kill another toddler .......................

The same reason people crash cars in incredibly stupid ways. People are people. Not all are as perfect as me!:eusa_angel:

It's not even a state.

Compared to other countries it's a huge problem. 500 people is a lot of people. Would be a huge tragedy if terrorists killed 500 people.

But in a country of over 320 million people 505 people killed in gun accidents is tiny.....compared to falling, poisons, drownings and other activities........and condidering there are over 320 million guns in private hands and over 11.1 million people actually carrying guns....again, 505 shows how responsible gun owning Americans are....

11.1 million people actually carrying guns and only 505 accidental deaths....

Brain...there are 66 million people in france in 2013.....320 million in the United States....only 505 accidental gun deaths....not a number to worry about.....

But in a country of over 320 million people 505 people killed in gun accidents is tiny.....compared to falling, poisons, drownings and other activities........and condidering there are over 320 million guns in private hands and over 11.1 million people actually carrying guns....again, 505 shows how responsible gun owning Americans are....

I'd point out that far more people die from falling in the bath tub or shower, but I don't want to give leftists yet ANOTHER reason not to bathe..

It's not even a state.

It's a problem when we have 500 more than most other countries.

Brain...there are 66 million people in france in 2013.....320 million in the United States....only 505 accidental gun deaths....not a number to worry about.....

You are not concerned a state high in concealed carry is also high in accidental gun deaths and murder?

I'd point out that far more people die from falling in the bath tub or shower, but I don't want to give leftists yet ANOTHER reason not to bathe..

And bath tubs and showers are used daily by about everyone in the country.

It's not even a state.

Shouldn't AL and TN be concerned they are having so many more than other states?

If you do the math, the percentage level comes out to 0.00000158 which is statistically non-existent....

It's not even a state.

If you do the math, the percentage level comes out to 0.00000158 which is statistically non-existent....

It's not even a state.

Tell that to the dead people and their families. It happens here daily while most countries have a handful a year.

You are not concerned a state high in concealed carry is also high in accidental gun deaths and murder?

Since you started this thread by lying, and have a long history of lies, why would anyone believe that there is any corresponding data?

You're a gun grabbing hack without a hint of integrity. You post irrelevant stats and claim that somehow they are pertinent to you idiotic demagoguery.

It's not even a state.

Tell that to the dead people and their families. It happens here daily while most countries have a handful a year.

This isn't even one person. It's practically zero....

Since you started this thread by lying, and have a long history of lies, why would anyone believe that there is any corresponding data?

You're a gun grabbing hack without a hint of integrity. You post irrelevant stats and claim that somehow they are pertinent to you idiotic demagoguery.

When have I ever lied? Link?

It's the claim of the CDC.

When have I ever lied? Link?

It's the claim of the CDC.

Accidental gun discharges in AL TN US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The CDC link does not support your claim.

Forum List

Back