ACA Bringing Progress to Communities as Programs Mature: 12.7 Million Enroll

The only Americans I've encountered who'd rather die than have affordable healthcare are Internet Anonyms. Make of that what you will. :dunno:

You should get out more.

So I can meet stupid people? Why would I want to do that? :p

So you can expose yourself to ideas beyond the talking points. So you can gain a broader perspective and realize that not everyone sees things the way you do, and find out that that's okay.

When the ideas are baseless and the people expressing them can't even bother explaining why they believe them, it's counterproductive.

The reality is that Congress still hasn't come up with an alternative to the PPACA.

The reality is in the first-person accounts such as the one in the OP.

You can cherish an idea that the Moon is made of gorgonzola, but you'll find precious little evidence to support your idea. Just repeating it doesn't make it so.

Heh.. yup.

i just got notification from UHC that they are pulling out of nc and i will need to find another carrier for 2017

Didn't see that in the OP.

Oh, wait...I can't see the OP.

It's on ignore.

The only Americans I've encountered who'd rather die than have affordable healthcare are Internet Anonyms. Make of that what you will. :dunno:

Where did you get the idea that Obamacare is affordable?

Wow...people are still thinking that ?

That would be funny if it were not so sad.

Do you click your heels three times whenever you post this?

Yes, responsible adults who take care of themselves and their families are discovering the truth about affordable health insurance, no matter how often your side repeats your lies, Dorothy. You've yet to refute any of the data presented to you, so just keep playing "What's that clickin' noise?"

From the Real World.

Yeah...NO real world known by anyone footing the bill.

It's hysterical how some on the left think that they are making "progress".

They are if progress is being forced to purchase expensive insurance with stupidly high deductibles. That the left keeps bleating this is a good thing only shows that mind control really does work.

12.7 million is what percentage of 320,000,000 ?

1. How many don't have insurance.
2. How many can't use the insurance they have.

Yep. But in spite of your loathing of both parties, more Americans are able to see their doctors without amassing thousands of dollars in debt.

Sux for you, doesn't it?

Lol. Yep. It's all free now! You win.

I'm not familiar with your planet. Perhaps you can elaborate.
It mean the thousands of dollars of costs you referred to has been transfered to the tax payers. It was nothing more than a giant entitlement who's costs will continue your soar. But you know that.

Yep. But in spite of your loathing of both parties, more Americans are able to see their doctors without amassing thousands of dollars in debt.

Sux for you, doesn't it?

Lol. Yep. It's all free now! You win.

I'm not familiar with your planet. Perhaps you can elaborate.
It mean the thousands of dollars of costs you referred to has been transfered to the tax payers. It was nothing more than a giant entitlement who's costs will continue your soar. But you know that.

Let me guess.....health insurance that translates into super expensive health care.

Great job democrats.

Forum List

Back