AC/DC's Brian Johnson Has Never Voted In His Life: 'F**k Politicians'

“Well, a lot of folks don’t think I can string a sentence together, so all I had to do was say, ‘Hi, I’m George W. Bush.’”

George W Bush to Michael J. Morell, who was briefing him about the Al-Qaeda threat and that Bin Laden is determined to strike inside the United States: "Okay, Michael, you've covered your ass."

"Joe, I don't do nuance." -- George W. Bush to Sen. Joseph Biden, as quoted in Time, Feb. 15, 2004

"Stop trying to 'relate'. Be a leader. Be f---king presidential." - Samuel L. Jackson on Obama

When the star of 'Snakes On A Plane' accuses you of dumbing things down, you have to pay attention!

In the runup to the 2000 election, a writer from Glamour magazine asked Bush what came to mind to the word ‘Taliban’. Bush shook his head.

The writer gave a hint: “Because of repression of women in Afghanistan.”

“Oh, I thought you said some band. The Taliban in Afghanistan! Absolutely. Repressive”

Why are you off-topic in your own thread, dipshit?

Sarah Palin's book attributes John Wooden Legs' (a Native American activist) quote to UCLA's John Wooden

a guy who played Patsy Cline's "Crazy" as his theme song at rallies got 20 percent of the vote in a presidential election (Ross Perot)...tells you all you need to know

Oh you mean the cat that sings songs that lift's up the devil and hell all the time or the one where his audience loves wearing glowing devil horns on their head's during his concerts, you mean that Bryan Johnson ?? Pffft, anyone following that cat's lead might need to check themselves. If that is the example given not to vote, then we've truly lost our way in the universe.
He would probably be better than 99% of all politicians, for that reason alone.

Forum List

Back