AC/DC's Brian Johnson Has Never Voted In His Life: 'F**k Politicians'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm thinking of doing the same, despite voting for Obama in 2012 and Trump in 2016 and 2020, plus Christie in the 2016 primary and Huckabee in the 2012 primary...all this violence (ON BOTH SIDES) is making me disengaged from politics and trying to find something new to be passionate about

Last edited:
Oh you mean the cat that sings songs that lift's up the devil and hell all the time or the one where his audience loves wearing glowing devil horns on their head's during his concerts, you mean that Bryan Johnson ?? Pffft, anyone following that cat's lead might need to check themselves. If that is the example given not to vote, then we've truly lost our way in the universe.

Vote but always choose the best candidate.

Even if that candidate has no chance of winning. One day they might.

i'm thinking of doing the same, despite voting for Obama in 2012 and Trump in 2016 and 2020, plus Christie in the 2016 primary and Huckabee in the 2012 primary...all this violence (ON BOTH SIDES) is making me disengaged from politics and trying to find something new to be passionate about

You're intimidated and you're pretending to act early to avoid being a subject of derision on this board. I'm pretty sure you'll be voting, on account of the way you've announced it.

Oh you mean the cat that sings songs that lift's up the devil and hell all the time or the one where his audience loves wearing glowing devil horns on their head's during his concerts, you mean that Bryan Johnson ?? Pffft, anyone following that cat's lead might need to check themselves. If that is the example given not to vote, then we've truly lost our way in the universe.

They do put on one hell of a show.

We should keep minorities, women and white men that don’t own land from voting and all will be perfect I tell ya…

Anyone agree?

There has been a few "women should not be able to vote" threads on here over the years

I didn't vote or care to vote, my first 20 years being eligible.... I was way too busy trying to excel in my career and make some money, and perfecting my routine weekend bar hopping with friends! :D And then focused on marriage....and so on!!!

Life was way too busy in those years to even know politics existed in my realm of society!

the political ignorance was bliss! Wish I could go back to those good ole days!

Life was a struggle, but life was good, and fun!

This is how the bad guys get into office.

You don't vote, they get elected. The people pay the price.

Vote..........even if you vote for someone from another party, it's a vote thats NOT for the corrupt narcissists.

I use my write in vote. I've voted for Garfield, Roseanne, and even myself.
It shows them how many people are against them, regardless.

"i'm concerned by what is happening in government, and it's caused me many a sleepless afternoon" - President Reagan

hilarious!

I didn't vote or care to vote, my first 20 years being eligible.... I was way too busy trying to excel in my career and make some money, and perfecting my routine weekend bar hopping with friends! :D And then focused on marriage....and so on!!!

Life was way too busy in those years to even know politics existed in my realm of society!

the political ignorance was bliss! Wish I could go back to those good ole days!

Life was a struggle, but life was good, and fun!
You've been forced like the rest of us to get off your ace and vote, but yes the innocent days of old were great.

As much as you are on this POLITICAL SITE, I'd have to contest that statement.

If I am on here I am not watching old people with dementia now am I?

Besides this place is far more entertaining than just about anything on TV these days.

You are thinking of Bon Scott.

Forum List

Back