AbuGrab take 2? Will the left persecute Obama like they did Bush?

It's no different in the eyes of our enemies.

No it doesn't, and it says a lot about us as people, but Abu Ghraib was all about the questionable
interrogation practices allowed to be implemented (amd encouraged, we found out) by the Bush administration. THAT is why he was in the hot seat when those pictures emerged. How does this set of pictures reflect on Obama... did he require the soldiers to take these pictures in order to get false intelligence out of them like they did at Abu Ghraib? Was this the result of one of his policies? I don't see the connection to Obama that you referred to in the title.

Dare I ask...

Where the heck do you get your information from?

Out of his ass. Where else??

Here's what I'm waiting for. Pics were taken in 2010. But the soldiers involved were deployed in '09 before Barry was sworn in. Ergo, it's all Bush's fault!!!

No doubt we will here something like that coming from Art Carney...err....I mean....Jay Carney

Last edited:
As stupid and tasteless as I find what these soldiers did, only a complete idiot would compare it to "AbuGrab"[sic]. Where's the torture?

lol.
You are pathetic.

Please feel free to refute anything I have posted with real sources that negate mine. Please. I'll wait.

All opinion...no fact.

You have a bad habit of citing opinion as fact.

Thus why I asked you where you get your information from.

Moron....go away....you are too pathetic to listen to...it sort of brings me down knowing that people live the way you do.

FYI...I will never forget what you said...and I quote....

"If my employer ever discontinued healthcare, I would not be able to get it on my own."

When I pointed out to you that you can save 600 a month by gfetting a roommate in your apartment yoru response was..

"I paid my dues, why should I get a roommate. I dont want one"

That makes you a selfish leach.

Those are not "opinions". Did you read the declassified memo? Interesting wasn't it. Thought not. I will not argue with stupid. What does that conversation re: insurance have to do with anything? Are you saying that all those who don't have obscene resources to live a dignified life in this country should just pay up and shut up - and take their suffering, or pile on the roomates and get 3 jobs? Or should we try to change things to make them better for everyone (remember my non-profit insurance co-op idea as well)?

Those are not "opinions". Did you read the declassified memo? Interesting wasn't it. Thought not. I will not argue with stupid. What does that conversation re: insurance have to do with anything? Are you saying that all those who don't have obscene resources to live a dignified life in this country should just pay up and shut up - and take their suffering, or pile on the roomates and get 3 jobs? Or should we try to change things to make them better for everyone (remember my non-profit insurance co-op idea as well)?

that conversation regarding insurance showed me the kind of person you are. A selfish leach who refuses to scarifice and would rather OTHERS take on your hardships that you prefer not to take on yourself.

It speaks volumes of your lack of integrity, low self esteeem...and to be frank...lack of intelligence as well...becuase only an idiot would admit to being a leach as you did.

Cya.

As stupid and tasteless as I find what these soldiers did, only a complete idiot would compare it to "AbuGrab"[sic]. Where's the torture?

This my friends is how Obama escapes accountability.

Deflection.

Who's deflecting? You're the one who came up with this idiotic brain fart. If you want to compare apples to apples, where is the torture and prisoner abuse?

Deflection.

Who's deflecting? You're the one who came up with this idiotic brain fart. If you want to compare apples to apples, where is the torture and prisoner abuse?

This thread is about our soldiers acting poorly and how Obama escapes ridicule for it when the right was blasted. You can cite your facts and spin all you want but it just goes to prove my point. Stop targeting me and look within. I simply posted the story and a couple of you are going nuts. Show some spine for once.

Deflection.

Torture.....to the families of the dead
Prisoner abuse.....they were not deemed as prisoners as they were dead...but it was abuse of their bodies.

And gramps was comparing the actions of the military being blamed on Bush....and will it be blamed on Obama

Your deflection is your refusal to see the obvious...that he was comparing blaming the CiC for something the military does that the CIC has no control over....actions other than that considered appropriate of military personnel

Anyone remember the 16 dead women and children from way back........last month?

Yeah, my point is valid. The anti war left isn't anti war, they are anti right.

Deflection.

This thread is about our soldiers acting poorly and how Obama escapes ridicule for it when the right was blasted. You can cite your facts and spin all you want but it just goes to prove my point. Stop targeting me and look within. I simply posted the story and a couple of you are going nuts. Show some spine for once.

Torture of prisoners was the policy of the Bush administration. And your goddamned talk show assholes defended it to the hilt. Ol' obese Junkie claimed it was no worse than college initiation hazing.

Mutilation and display of dead enemy soldiers and their body parts is not a policy of this administration. And has been and is being condemned by this adminstration.

The fact that you people have to act as if the occurences have an equivelance is an indicaton that you have no morals at all.

Deflection.

I'm hardly going nuts over your silly attempt to compare apples and oranges. I'm just pointing out how silly it is to compare this stupid behavior with the systematic torture and abuse at Abu Ghraib.

The Secretary of Defense and already condemned the behavior. I agree with him. He also said that these soldiers will face disciplinary actions. I hope he doesn't go overboard. That's a far cry from Rumsfeld and Cheney trying to argue that torture is not torture, and personally authorizing it.

The thread is still a silly brain fart. Try digging up something more of substance, and use intelligence and logic. This is no more than a feeble attempt to attack, and makes you look stupid.

Anyone remember the 16 dead women and children from way back........last month?

Yeah, my point is valid. The anti war left isn't anti war, they are anti right.

That is beyond the pale, asshole.

Negged

Carry on with your pointless insults and diversions.

What are you claiming, asshole? That murder of sleeping civilians is now part of our policy? Are you accusing the whole of the US Military of having a policy of War Crimes?

Asshole, Abu Gharib was Bush and Cheney's policy in action. That murder was the action of one soldier gone over the edge. Your accusation of the whole of the military is beyond the pale, and you know it.

Forum List

Back