New Yorkers Line Up For Obama Money

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[And who said PT Barnum is dead? Just whisper "Obama Money" and New Yorkers start voluntarily lining up for some. The age of the "Chicago Jesus" coinciding with the arrival of the Entitlement Generation]

"Remember in the fall of 2009 when thousands turned out in Michigan try and get free “Obama money?” Well, it’s happened again — but this time it could be a scam.

Responding to a local rumor, people are standing in line for hours, turning over valuable personal information and expecting to receive a government handout in New York City. If this sounds familiar, it is. Back in the fall of 2009, thousands of people stood in line in Michigan expecting to be given some Obama money. It never arrived"

Rumors Of Free Stimulus Money Has People Lining Up Again | Video | TheBlaze.com

and where is the money coming from? "It's Obama Money",,,,ok,,and where is he getting it from? "Its coming from his stash".....ok, and doesnt it bother you that it's "Borrowed Money"? Nooo,,I dont give a chit about the debt, so long as I have money to pay for my drugs, hookers, and burger king!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4k4LlVL7eE]SUBGATE: Romney Ryan hand out Subs for Votes in Waukesha - YouTube[/ame]

This is what happens when you feed the pigeons.

If you're not blind, crippled, or retarded, you should not be standing in line for free anything.

Shameful. They might as well get down on all fours and beg like the dogs they pretend to be.

Forum List

Back