Absolutely, purely heroic act

Military are told where to live and don't get to live in their hometown their entire career like a donut eating cop living high on the union salary.

Military can get kicked out if they don't meet standards, whereas I've seen 300lbs donut eating cops still raking in the paychecks.

Military in warzones enter more dangerous situations than some skinhead attacking a mosque/church on Sunday morning. How many cops have their legs blown off by IEDs???

The BX and Commissary are to make sure military in strange locations get supplies needed to live, like say in bumfuck New Mexico or overseas. I relied on them when I was living overseas, since the local stuff wasn't up to American standards.

The "free" medical care is a contract between the military member and the Federal Govt that they will make sure the troops are 100% healthy so they can go die overseas for the Govt. Do local police pass a fitness test every year of their career?

Just shut the fuck up....

No, let's pay them VASTLY more than we pay our military...

Well....are we going to house them like we do our military? How about a 20 year retirement like the military? Free health care for life like our military. Oh.... yeah....are we going to have stores just for civil servants that are steeply discounted like the Military has(PX and BX)?

if so....I'm in.

This thread wasn't intended to be a military vs police thread. In fact, I thanked both when I said thanks to the men and women who protect us from FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC threats.

And yes, cops are required to pass a yearly fitness test. Any CALEA certified agency anyway (meaning anything bigger than Mayberry and Podunk County). And I just love the cliche' donut jokes. I live near the Air Force and Navy bases here in Charleston. And you're just ignorant if you thnik I dont see some fat asses in BDU's coming from those bases. Obesity is the new American way.

But I got you figured out. See...MOST military guys really respect cops. And most cops really REALLY respect the military. But....you're one of those guys. You couldn't pass the background check (no arrest record, period) or didn't have the minimum 2 year degree required as a CALEA standard to become a cop at a medium or large agency. You are bitter about that.

Typical liberal scum....you don't like police in general, but when put against the military you side with the blood sucking police unions over military...just like you side with muslims over Christians despite hating all religions.

Liberals have a hate list so you side with whoever is hated less when 2 groups are at odds with each other.

Basically, RW hater dupes should be educated, and not allowed to vote until they are. They won't be happy until everyone is paid nothing with no benefits.TYVM.

And eating donuts and weighing 300 lbs are not crimes LOL. Get a grip.

Police shouldn't have unions. I've said that a million times also. I was in one with ATL PD. It sucked. Does nothing but retain shitty cops for way too long.

One day you'll see the world has changed drastically. Military and cops protect the same 300 million people. The scale varies. The mission varies. But an AK47 or 9mm bullet travels the same speed through a person in Baghdad as it does in New Orleans. Anyone willing to get in front of it on behalf of innocent Americans should be saluted.

Since bucs90 has a hard on for civilian police and doesn't really like the military....what does he think about MILITARY POLICE? :lol:

He is jealous. He is a rent-a-cop and is envious of their Federal benefits.

You're so right.......my gawd, how did some stranger on the internet get to know the real me so well:confused:

You blew it when you told us. Now you have to live with it.

Or you could always change your user name!

He is jealous. He is a rent-a-cop and is envious of their Federal benefits.

You're so right.......my gawd, how did some stranger on the internet get to know the real me so well:confused:

You blew it when you told us. Now you have to live with it.

Or you could always change your user name!

Why would I change anything? Im having a blast fucking with you and the other morons. After all, what else I have to do as a mall cop? Check on Old Navy to make sure everything is 10-4?

I bet somewhere, wherever you are, in your mind you truly believe you just outed me as a "mall cop".

Have your fun Sniper....God knows after last week you guys need some!

Forum List

Back