Absolutely, purely heroic act

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, Nov 13, 2012.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Just saw this on CBS News, the version we didn't hear the firs time it happened. The Oak Creek, WI, temple shooting that left many dead.

The interview was with the first 2 cops who arrived on scene. For the first time ever, it showed their in car video.

The first cop arrived, exited his vehicle, approached the temple, then ran into the shooter. They traded shots with pistols, close quarter. The cop was shot 12 times. Almost died, but would live.

The 2nd cop arrived, and saw the incident. He stopped his vehicle 60 yards away, took two shots with a military style M4 rifle, hitting the suspect and disabling him. The cop then rapidly approached the downed coward shooter, who shot himself in the head afterwards.

THANK YOU to all the men and women who protect us from threats foreign and domestic.

2. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    I watch ABC, so I didn't see it....thanks.

Let's go back to overpaid civil servants.....right Conservatives?

3. jwoodie

jwoodie Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,912
    No, let's pay them VASTLY more than we pay our military...

4. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,620
    Ah. I knew it was just a matter of time before security videos were released and the nutbaggers would be caught with their dicks in their hands.

To wit:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  5. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    Well....are we going to house them like we do our military? How about a 20 year retirement like the military? Free health care for life like our military. Oh.... yeah....are we going to have stores just for civil servants that are steeply discounted like the Military has(PX and BX)?

if so....I'm in.

6. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,620
  7. LibertyLemming

LibertyLemming VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    They're not always angels.

[​IMG]

8. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,620
    I agree. We have turned much of our police force into a military one. This is not a good trend.

9. GoneBezerk

GoneBezerk BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +495
    Military are told where to live and don't get to live in their hometown their entire career like a donut eating cop living high on the union salary.

Military can get kicked out if they don't meet standards, whereas I've seen 300lbs donut eating cops still raking in the paychecks.

Military in warzones enter more dangerous situations than some skinhead attacking a mosque/church on Sunday morning. How many cops have their legs blown off by IEDs???

The BX and Commissary are to make sure military in strange locations get supplies needed to live, like say in bumfuck New Mexico or overseas. I relied on them when I was living overseas, since the local stuff wasn't up to American standards.

The "free" medical care is a contract between the military member and the Federal Govt that they will make sure the troops are 100% healthy so they can go die overseas for the Govt. Do local police pass a fitness test every year of their career?

Just shut the fuck up....

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  10. emilynghiem

emilynghiem Constitutionalist Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,299
    Since there are thousands of conservatives and independents who want to secede so badly from Obama Administration policies, I DO suggest these independents band together and invest resources into historic houses and health care for Vets. The dissenting State might welcome proposals for alternative plans that could qualify to opt out of the ACA, or support pilot projects to be funded and developed, to create local jobs in housing and health care managed better through community based efforts rather than huge federal bureaucracies.