Absolutely, purely heroic act

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Just saw this on CBS News, the version we didn't hear the firs time it happened. The Oak Creek, WI, temple shooting that left many dead.

The interview was with the first 2 cops who arrived on scene. For the first time ever, it showed their in car video.

The first cop arrived, exited his vehicle, approached the temple, then ran into the shooter. They traded shots with pistols, close quarter. The cop was shot 12 times. Almost died, but would live.

The 2nd cop arrived, and saw the incident. He stopped his vehicle 60 yards away, took two shots with a military style M4 rifle, hitting the suspect and disabling him. The cop then rapidly approached the downed coward shooter, who shot himself in the head afterwards.

THANK YOU to all the men and women who protect us from threats foreign and domestic.

Ah. I knew it was just a matter of time before security videos were released and the nutbaggers would be caught with their dicks in their hands.

To wit:

Add this to the list of government false flags. Obviously the Colorado shootings didn't do it so they up the ante by using a "white supremacist" "neo nazi" "skinhead" patsy to take the fall and he is conveniently killed by a cop as the 4 real shooters get away with it. See 99% of Americans hate "nazis" so the administration uses this patsy in another mass shooting and its blamed on him only and now it gets the sheeple up in arms about banning guns. Guess soon I will be an outlaw,since only outlaws will have guns. I am shocked its taken this long for the government to ban guns they haven't gave a shit about the constitution in many years.Oh and it's just a coincidence that both this guy and the holmes patsy were involved in psyops/mind control.

There's an earlier report of four shooters acting like a fire team.

No one on the scene said "fire team". You really do have an overactive imagination.

I hope you and Dissent come back here and admit you are a couple of dumb fucks when the temple security cameras' videos are released.

4 white males dressed darkly

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ItJ7ERxmM]Wisconsin Shooting Eyewitness - "4 gunmen dressed in all black" - YouTube[/ame]

That man was not an eyewitness. He did not say HE saw 4 gunman dressed in black.

One of the actual eyewitnesses who saw the shooter arrive on the scene described him as a single man who pulled out a gun and started shooting.

Your "fire team" fantasy is laughable. It was a single shooter with a handgun, idiot. About as far a cry from a "fire team" as it gets.

Like I said, I hope you and Dissent come back here and admit you are a couple of dumb fucks when the security videos are released.

When they are released, you are either going to have to admit you are one stupid fuck, or you will have to grow your conspiracy theory by leaps and bounds to include everyone at the Temple, and all of the police who responded, and then some.

Last edited:
I watch ABC, so I didn't see it....thanks.

Let's go back to overpaid civil servants.....right Conservatives?

No, let's pay them VASTLY more than we pay our military...

Well....are we going to house them like we do our military? How about a 20 year retirement like the military? Free health care for life like our military. Oh.... yeah....are we going to have stores just for civil servants that are steeply discounted like the Military has(PX and BX)?

if so....I'm in.

They're not always angels.

pepper-spray-cop.jpg

Military are told where to live and don't get to live in their hometown their entire career like a donut eating cop living high on the union salary.

Military can get kicked out if they don't meet standards, whereas I've seen 300lbs donut eating cops still raking in the paychecks.

Military in warzones enter more dangerous situations than some skinhead attacking a mosque/church on Sunday morning. How many cops have their legs blown off by IEDs???

The BX and Commissary are to make sure military in strange locations get supplies needed to live, like say in bumfuck New Mexico or overseas. I relied on them when I was living overseas, since the local stuff wasn't up to American standards.

The "free" medical care is a contract between the military member and the Federal Govt that they will make sure the troops are 100% healthy so they can go die overseas for the Govt. Do local police pass a fitness test every year of their career?

Just shut the fuck up....

Well....are we going to house them like we do our military? How about a 20 year retirement like the military? Free health care for life like our military. Oh.... yeah....are we going to have stores just for civil servants that are steeply discounted like the Military has(PX and BX)?

if so....I'm in.

Last edited:

if so....I'm in.

Since there are thousands of conservatives and independents who want to secede so badly from Obama Administration policies, I DO suggest these independents band together and invest resources into historic houses and health care for Vets. The dissenting State might welcome proposals for alternative plans that could qualify to opt out of the ACA, or support pilot projects to be funded and developed, to create local jobs in housing and health care managed better through community based efforts rather than huge federal bureaucracies.

Just saw this on CBS News, the version we didn't hear the firs time it happened. The Oak Creek, WI, temple shooting that left many dead.

The interview was with the first 2 cops who arrived on scene. For the first time ever, it showed their in car video.

The first cop arrived, exited his vehicle, approached the temple, then ran into the shooter. They traded shots with pistols, close quarter. The cop was shot 12 times. Almost died, but would live.

The 2nd cop arrived, and saw the incident. He stopped his vehicle 60 yards away, took two shots with a military style M4 rifle, hitting the suspect and disabling him. The cop then rapidly approached the downed coward shooter, who shot himself in the head afterwards.

THANK YOU to all the men and women who protect us from threats foreign and domestic.

Everyday cops do stuff like this, just not as high profile. Which is why I get so made, when assholes are so fast to condemn the police, and assume they are doing wrong all the time.

Yep, the cop did a great job getting himself shot, I'm glad he survived. However he did nothing to prevent the shooter from doing his thing. Just a always the cops are only minutes away when seconds count. Why don't we allow the true first responders, the victims, the ability to defend themselves without having to jump through ridiculous hoops to have their right to bear arms. Police can't be there to defend everyone, they're paid to investigate crime, we can't afford enough of them to post one everywhere a crime might occur, it's a very rare situation where a cop actually prevents a crime. Most are paid very well for what they do, and they know the job is not without risk.

Since bucs90 has a hard on for civilian police and doesn't really like the military....what does he think about MILITARY POLICE? :lol:

if so....I'm in.

The military gets nothing free for life. I'm retired military, our care is at a slightly reduced cost, but not free.

Basically, RW hater dupes should be educated, and not allowed to vote until they are. They won't be happy until everyone is paid nothing with no benefits.TYVM.

And eating donuts and weighing 300 lbs are not crimes LOL. Get a grip.

Typical liberal scum....you don't like police in general, but when put against the military you side with the blood sucking police unions over military...just like you side with muslims over Christians despite hating all religions.

Liberals have a hate list so you side with whoever is hated less when 2 groups are at odds with each other.

Basically, RW hater dupes should be educated, and not allowed to vote until they are. They won't be happy until everyone is paid nothing with no benefits.TYVM.

And eating donuts and weighing 300 lbs are not crimes LOL. Get a grip.

Forum List

Back