Absolutely Nothing Is Changing, From Kitchen Up

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Meet the old chef, now the new:

Al Dente: Hail to the Chef: Obama Selects White House Chef

Hail to the Chef: Obama Selects White House Chef
by KitchenMaus on January 09, 2009
More exciting news than an economic stimulus plan, President-elect Obama has finally announced his new White House chef. Or, to be exact, he's announced his new chef, but she's not new to the White House. Turns out that President Bush's current chef-in-residence, Cristeta Comerford, suits Obama just fine. Is this bipartisanship at its best, or what?

can you find anything more meaningless to bitch about please? Its comments like that which is why some men won't vote for women cause some of you have a tendency to bitch about every little thing

LOL! Only those unknowledgeable regarding rendition, waterboarding, would respond such. There are no 'changes' to be found with Obama, that is becoming more than clear.

i'm still waiting for the "see, Obama is bipartisan, he kept Bush's chef" to come
:lol:

I'm still waiting for some actual news.

What I would like to know is :gives:

I mean really, Republicans bitch about how every little thing about Obama is being reported; even the useless stuff. But then they go and start threads about how the useless stuff in the incoming Obama Administration is being reported. :rolleyes:

Oi, the irony. :lol:

I mean really, Republicans bitch about how every little thing about Obama is being reported; even the useless stuff. But then they go and start threads about how the useless stuff in the incoming Obama Administration is being reported. :rolleyes:

come on, you know some of the obamabot will do that
LOL

come on, you know some of the obamabot will do that
LOL

The stupid ones sure. No different then the bushbots or the republicanbots. Just different political views.

I like to call them sheep.

can you find anything more meaningless to bitch about please? Its comments like that which is why some men won't vote for women cause some of you have a tendency to bitch about every little thing

What a little bitch. Where is this complaint you seem to have a problem with?

Looks like tongue-in-cheek humor to me, but then, you'd have to have a sense of humor and not see every little thing someone else does as partisan just because that is how you function.

Seriously, pull those panties out of your crack.

Says Modbert, the man covered in white fleece from head to toe.

As usual you utterly miss the point, Robert. The point being that the only differences between Clinton, Bush and now Obama is how they think it best to pursue the war against the Terrorists...

The only thing that remains to be seen is whther Obama will follow the Bush doctrine of sending troops after the terrorist and thereby end the problem once and for all or Clinton's Get Smart strategy

Last edited:

Feel free to read my response to bigdummyGTR and apply it to yourself.

What a bunch of overly-sensitive bitches.

Come on. You did have a sense of humor at one point in time, correct?

What a little bitch. Where is this complaint you seem to have a problem with?

Looks like tongue-in-cheek humor to me, but then, you'd have to have a sense of humor and not see every little thing someone else does as partisan just because that is how you function.

Seriously, pull those panties out of your crack.

:iagree:

Not the only one it seems.

hey give obamalama credit whydoncha? he's letting mama-in-law move in wirh him, now if he'd just go get his brother outta that littlce hovel wherever it is.

She has worked at the white house since 1995.

Some of you folks need to actually go to DC and stay awhile and familiarize yourselves with the bureaucracy there. Administrations come and go, but the bureaucracy lives on.

Does anyone walk into a restaruant and ask what party the guy/gal cooking his steak is? Preparing dinner does not require a political opinion and I highly doubt anyone gives a rat's rear end who the cook voted for so long as she can cook.

As I said, this was originally tongue-in-cheek humor. Somebody just had to politicize boiling eggs.

What's wrong with levity every now and again?

Maybe I'm the only one who takes this as a joke, in which case, how hugely disappointing.

Feel free to read my response to bigdummyGTR and apply it to yourself.

What a bunch of overly-sensitive bitches.

Oh I thought it was funny, don't get me wrong. It's the people that take it seriously is who I don't find funny.

Besides, I guess sarcasm isn't a form of humor anymore? :confused:

Forum List

Back