Absolutely Nothing Is Changing, From Kitchen Up

Says Modbert, the man covered in white fleece from head to toe.

As usual you utterly miss the point, Robert. The point being that the only differences between Clinton, Bush and now Obama is how they think it best to pursue the war against the Terrorists...

The only thing that remains to be seen is whther Obama will follow the Bush doctrine of sending troops after the terrorist and thereby end the problem once and for all or Clinton's Get Smart strategy

Gary, old boy, did Bush's use of the military in essentially a police problem end that problem? Are the terrorists stronger or weaker than before? What is the assessment of our Intel agencies?
Spy Agencies Say Iraq War Fuels Terror - Los Angeles Times

That is what I always thougt it looked like! What about that fish in a can or sardines? I thought about buying some to tast it!

I got my son these chicken sticks that looked kind of like vienna sausages because he is learning how to feed himself and they were proabably the worst thing I have ever tasted.

You've never had sardines?
Such a sheltered life you lead.

I think I have only had spam once in my life and have no idea what it tastes like. I know it is ham or whatever but can anyone tell me what it tastes like?

It tastes like ham, but the texture is much softer. I love having it around because you could put it in a time capsule and it will never spoil. To me SPAM is all American like apple pie. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

It tastes like ham, but the texture is much softer. I love having it around because you could put it in a time capsule and it will never spoil. To me SPAM is all American like apple pie. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I like spam to, but then pig snouts ground up with rat feces has always been a favorite of mine.

If no one is going to make the obvious comment, then allow me to be Captain Obvious......spam is ok, but I really like the spam, spam, spam, spam, eggs, and spam.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You beat me to it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE]YouTube - Monty Python - Spam[/ame]

I actually bought some tonight and tried it, very weird. I also bought some spam to try also.

My parents never made spam when I was younger!

So you are saying peer pressure from members of the USMB convinced you into going out and buying, then eating, little fish bait in a can and cat food named SPAM? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So you are saying peer pressure from members of the USMB convinced you into going out and buying, then eating, little fish bait in a can and cat food named SPAM? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Actually I have meaning to try sardines for a couple of weeks,my friend had some and yesterday I went by them so I decided to try them. As for the spam that is right next to them. I had asked my mom after being on here why we had never had spam and she said she used to eat it all the time before she married my dad. I would also like to add my mom lived on a ranch in Wyomning in the middle of no where before she met my dad!
I have not tried the spam yet, I was thinking about making eggs with it or something! Plus I figured you can't go through life with out trying spam!

She has worked at the white house since 1995.
So really the story should be how Obama can't get away from the Clintons, he even has to have the same chef has them!
And as for the orginal thread topic I wonder where she is from and what style she cooks?

I have not tried the spam yet, I was thinking about making eggs with it or something! Plus I figured you can't go through life with out trying spam!

So, do you like green eggs and spam?

And yes, I can PROUDLY say I've gone my WHOLE LIFE without eating spam! :D

Forum List

Back