Absolutely Nothing Is Changing, From Kitchen Up

Some of you folks need to actually go to DC and stay awhile and familiarize yourselves with the bureaucracy there. Administrations come and go, but the bureaucracy lives on.

Does anyone walk into a restaruant and ask what party the guy/gal cooking his steak is? Preparing dinner does not require a political opinion and I highly doubt anyone gives a rat's rear end who the cook voted for so long as she can cook.

As I said, this was originally tongue-in-cheek humor. Somebody just had to politicize boiling eggs.

Six die after cook mistakes poison for flour - PerthNorg - People Powered News

:eusa_whistle:

White House chef will stay on for Obama term - Yahoo! News
snip,
One thing President-elect Barack Obama won't be changing: the White House chef.

Barack Obama Snacks on Hawaiian Spam Sushi - Barack Obama : People.com
snip,
On Sunday afternoon, while playing golf with friends at Oahu's Olomana Golf Links, Obama, 47, who grew up on the island, stopped at a snack bar and bought two hot dogs, soft drinks and two orders of a local luncheon specialty called spam musubi

grind it up with some velveeta, (add whatever else sounds good) spread it on hamburger buns and broil em til the cheese melts. mmmmm

That is so decadant. I'll have to use SPAM Lite, otherwise it will be over 2000 calories a serving! But that does sound good.

I think I have only had spam once in my life and have no idea what it tastes like. I know it is ham or whatever but can anyone tell me what it tastes like?

I think I have only had spam once in my life and have no idea what it tastes like. I know it is ham or whatever but can anyone tell me what it tastes like?

Just open a can of cat food, take a bite, and that's your SPAM!

Just open a can of cat food, take a bite, and that's your SPAM!
That is what I always thougt it looked like! What about that fish in a can or sardines? I thought about buying some to tast it!

I got my son these chicken sticks that looked kind of like vienna sausages because he is learning how to feed himself and they were proabably the worst thing I have ever tasted.

damn good----mom pawned em off on us as "mini-pizza's". We were too young to know any better .:lol:
I bet you like Olive Loaf and P and P loaf too!
I used to work at this deli and the only people who would ever get that is middle aged men and older. My dad also loves the stuff!

I bet you like Olive Loaf and P and P loaf too!
I used to work at this deli and the only people who would ever get that is middle aged men and older. My dad also loves the stuff!

Olive loaf was for special occasions !:lol: and of course we had to fight over the olives :lol:

Forum List

Back