Abraham Lincoln

January 1, 1863, in the midst of the Civil War, he proclaimed the Emancipation of all the blacks of America.

Actually the Emancipation Proclamation did not do that. I believe it declared to be free those blacks who were living in parts of the Confederacy that were at the time controlled by the Union. Which gave him more soldiers.
Pogo good evening one of my French friends an expert about lincoln he knows everything about him, all that needs to know.
I make some thread about History some subject i know more ( French History) but i like the American History still if my english is not so good.

Dalia.I dont know near as much of the the situation of Lincolns assassin john wilkes booth as i would like to so i was wondering,does your friend know a lot about his assassination? i can pretty much tell you I am an enyclpedia when it comes to the JFK assassination but lincolns i dont know near as much about as i wish i did.

however once i was watching unsolved mysterios and something they said on there i thought was really funny was about the lincoln assassination because it was so crazy it was comical.it was very similair to the oswald situation.we know that the man they said was oswald could not have been the birth lee harvey oswald gunned down because there were way too many descrepancys in his height and weight as well as certain berthmarks he had that were not on the man in the basement.

well it was the same thing they were saying on that show i remember once,they were saying that booth came to the doctor and the doctor that examined him said,the man i examined did not have this birthmark that john wilkes booth did,john wilkes booth was such and such tall,this guy is not that tall,he did not have any of these that john wilkes booth has but this is defientely john wilkes booth,:biggrin:

pretty comical dont you agree?:biggrin: please ask your friend if he is aware of any of that thanks.
There is a PBS American Experience documentary on the Lincoln assassination. Just watch it.

While Dr. Mudd was not part of the conspiracy with Booth, Mudd still got imprisoned for treating Booth's broken leg/ankle.

As I mentioned above, this got Mudd imprisoned for several years on the island prison of Dry Tortugas in the Florida Keys. This is the furthermost key island in the chain all the way out to the west.

January 1, 1863, in the midst of the Civil War, he proclaimed the Emancipation of all the blacks of America.

Actually the Emancipation Proclamation did not do that. I believe it declared to be free those blacks who were living in parts of the Confederacy that were at the time controlled by the Union. Which gave him more soldiers.
Pogo good evening one of my French friends an expert about lincoln he knows everything about him, all that needs to know.
I make some thread about History some subject i know more ( French History) but i like the American History still if my english is not so good.

Dalia.I dont know near as much of the the situation of Lincolns assassin john wilkes booth as i would like to so i was wondering,does your friend know a lot about his assassination? i can pretty much tell you I am an enyclpedia when it comes to the JFK assassination but lincolns i dont know near as much about as i wish i did.

however once i was watching unsolved mysterios and something they said on there i thought was really funny was about the lincoln assassination because it was so crazy it was comical.it was very similair to the oswald situation.we know that the man they said was oswald could not have been the birth lee harvey oswald gunned down because there were way too many descrepancys in his height and weight as well as certain berthmarks he had that were not on the man in the basement.

well it was the same thing they were saying on that show i remember once,they were saying that booth came to the doctor and the doctor that examined him said,the man i examined did not have this birthmark that john wilkes booth did,john wilkes booth was such and such tall,this guy is not that tall,he did not have any of these that john wilkes booth has but this is defientely john wilkes booth,:biggrin:

pretty comical dont you agree?:biggrin: please ask your friend if he is aware of any of that thanks.
Hello LA RAM FAN, i did not know about this storie eather, it would be a murder conspiracy like JFK but why lie about the Lincoln Assassin?

i could ask him but maybe someone else here at the forum know about this storie ?

bankers are always behind presidents assassination.they dont carry them out themselves of course,they have government agencys do it for them.here is the speech lincoln made that got him killed.

here are couple of other ones that are really good as well and go into even more detail on it.:thup:

no president since kennedy has reinstated his executive order,if Trump doesnt either,then that will prove he is no different than any of the rest since him.they have all served the bankers instead of the people as jfk was doing.

here is a good link on it as well.

Last edited:
There are a lot of amazing similarities in the JFK and in Lincoln, it's true.
Near the end of the vidéo : A witness to Lincoln's Assassination appearing on
I'v got a secret in 1956

Hello LA RAM FAN, i did not know about this storie eather, it would be a murder conspiracy like JFK but why lie about the Lincoln Assassin?

i could ask him but maybe someone else here at the forum know about this storie ?

bankers are always behind presidents assassination.they dont carry them out themselves of course,they have government agencys do it for them.here is the speech lincoln made that got him killed.

here are couple of other ones that are really good as well and go into even more detail on it.:thup:

Yes, but it is more a speech and something he believed, that he feared he had already felt that he was going to die some time before his death

I'v got a secret in 1956

here is a great link on it.

Case Closed: JFK Killed After Shutting Down Rothschild’s Federal Reserve | Humans Are Free
Abraham Lincoln worked valiantly to prevent the Rothschild's attempts to involve themselves in financing the Civil War.

Interestingly, it was the Czar of Russia who provided the needed assistance against the British and French, who were among the driving forces behind the secession of the South and her subsequent financing.

Russia intervened by providing naval forces for the Union blockade of the South in European waters, and by letting both countries know that if they attempted to join the Confederacy with military forces, they would also have to go to war with Russia.

The Rothschild interests did succeed, through their agent Treasury Secretary Salmon P. Chase, to force a bill (the National Banking Act) through Congress creating a federally chartered central bank that had the power to issue U.S. Bank Notes.

Afterward, Lincoln warned the American people:

lincoln.jpg

I'v got a secret in 1956

the thing i dont like about that video is one there was never a shread of evidence against oswald and second,the evidence proves kennedy was shot in the front of the head not the back as that video says.sure would be interesting if that man really DID see lincoln get shot.

I'v got a secret in 1956

the thing i dont like about that video is one there was never a shread of evidence against oswald and second,the evidence proves kennedy was shot in the front of the head not the back as that video says.sure would be interesting if that man really DID see lincoln get shot.

I agree and the man in the vidéo was 5 years old at the time at this age not sure if it is a witness countable ?

He was a totalitarian. Nuff said
Hello TNHarley
Thank you for your explanation, but it is the most popular of American Presidents, it is the first Republican.
200px-Republicanlogo.svg.png

Parti whig (1832-1854)
Parti républicain (1854-1865)
Parti de l'Union nationale (1864-1865)
Yeah. They also have FDR in the top 3 and he made internment camps for American citizens.
Its obvious they don't consider our rule of law. If they did, there wouldn't be much of a list.

The history books in our corrupt schools of course edit out the part that he knew japan was going to bomb pearl Harbour and purposely ALLOWED it to happen as well as the fact he was a traiter to americans hanging out with fellow mass murderers Stalin and Churchill. Stalin was the REAL enemy america should have gone after,not Hitler.

a pic of three traiters and mass murderers.

FDR was a fucking evil monster who deserves the same respect that charles manson does.

Tehran_Conference%2C_1943.jpg

I'v got a secret in 1956

Oh that's true. I've seen it before. Here he is on TV at age 96:

Here's the voice of another guy recounting his eyewitness experience of the same event (rather dramatically) in 1933. He was older in 1865 than the above witness.

Forum List

Back