Abraham Lincoln uncensored

Poor, goofy gipper, it was U.S. territory.

Your posts expose you as an uninformed dupe. Stop posting and get informed.
LOL

Sure, tell me again how seconding from the country gave them the right to steal someone else's territory.

:lmao:
I asked you to look up the definition for “secede,” but you failed this simple task. You poor thing.

The South offered to pay for all former federal installations on THEIR land. Lincoln said, “fuck you...now we kill you.”

TRAITOR!!!!
So what if they offered? No offers were accepted.

The fort was U.S. property on U.S. territory.

Attacking it was an act of war.
Wrong.

What are you saying is wrong. In 1836 South Carolina ceded all right and claim to ft Sumter to the US Federal government. That resolution by the South Carolina government is located in book C, No 11, page 310, In the South Carolina registrar's office in Charleston.

Why are you trying to deny it's existence? Might as well say the Constitution and the declaration of Independence are just not real.

You brought up Orwells 1984. Where big brother was rectifying history by erasing written history and just writing their own. you are literally doing the same exact thing here. Attempting to erase written history so you can write one that suits you instead.

And the sad thing is I don't think you have the intelligence to see the irony.

Our bases on foreign land are not on U.S. territory. Fort Sumter was, and is, on U.S. territory.

Like all the other nonsense you spew, this analogy utterly fails you.
No. It was a foreign land.

LOL

Sure, tell me again how seconding from the country gave them the right to steal someone else's territory.

I asked you to look up the definition for “secede,” but you failed this simple task. You poor thing.

The South offered to pay for all former federal installations on THEIR land. Lincoln said, “fuck you...now we kill you.”

TRAITOR!!!!

So what you're saying is that if Russia wants Alaska back, after ceding it to the US, as long as they make an offer (maybe give us some oil from Alaska for free), the US is now the aggressor if we try to defend it when they attack.

Our bases on foreign land are not on U.S. territory. Fort Sumter was, and is, on U.S. territory.

Like all the other nonsense you spew, this analogy utterly fails you.
No. It was a foreign land.

LOL

TRAITOR!!!!

You've literally lied yourself into a place where you can't defend at least seven of them, where you are saying that we have to destroy and ignore written history and South Carolinas government, take away any of there sovereignty to cede land, and that is what you think is a reasonable argument...

Gimper: "They had full sovereignty!"
Well using that sovereignty they ceded all right to that land.
Gimper: "They didn't have sovereignty to do that!"

Poor goofy gimper. Lied his way into a paradox.

Last edited:
Korea argues all the time that Korean King and officials were bullied to sign irrational documents like the Annexation treaty. Like why would Sec. 1 Korean Emperor gives all to the Japanese Emperor. Treaties aren't necessarily trades or make any sense. In fact a lot of Koreans stop there, as far as logic goes.

Korea argues all the time that Korean King and officials were bullied to sign irrational documents like the Annexation treaty. Like why would Sec. 1 Korean Emperor gives all to the Japanese Emperor. Treaties aren't necessarily trades or make any sense. In fact a lot of Koreans stop there, as far as logic goes.

wasn't that the one that the Korean emperor refused to sign because it was pushed on them by threat of force.

I would say if you want to makeThe comparison you would need to make the comparison.

The threat of force against South Carolina, South Carolinas leadership refusing to sign said cession, etc.

Otherwise all you have is an unfounded allegation not backed by actual history.

I did a college Alabama History paper on the Grape and Olive Colony. What in the World did Alabama have to say about that? Not anything I ever read. The Federal Congress was in favor of Napoleon Bonaparte, Anti-Kings, and Radical Republicanism, as we used to use the word Republican, and they granted a specific charter to make a Colony! Hold on a Second, inside a State there is a French Colony granted by Congress! Luckily none of it worked. None of those lazy Officers, and none of their hatian free-men, ever planted a single olive or grape, sold their land to speculators in New York. As late as 1900, Government documents about, What about this Land Charter here for the Grape and Olive Colony which belongs by Agreement to some Frenchman?! Demopolis Alabama. Demopolis Alabama probably ended up the most heated of rebels, when it was all, Alabamians that stormed in and took over that Revolutionary idea from congress.

OK I sort of know your point, and I don't know all the meeting minutes from every session in South Carolina. But some thought the Presidency, the Executive branch ofa one-third of a Union government, was a trust granted by the States unto it or not at all. Most presidents in that timeperiod agreed. Some guy toasts to Andrew Jackson "To the Confederacy" , Andrew Jackson toasts "to the Union" , oh outrage, outrage. whatever. That would mean he's his own boss possibly.

Last edited:

LOL

TRAITOR!!!!

Wrong.
Nope. None of what I said is wrong. It's certainly not wrong just 'cause some internet schmuck says so.

Lincoln wasn't going to accept the legality of the resolution of Secession from any of the States, for the humblest gentleman Jefferson Davis, instead. That wasn't legal and he was going to preserve union even if Confederation were preserved, why the States could still have great relations with each other, as Jefferson Davis tried to maintain, and to not impose any ill-will on other senators as he left. Confederacy of These United States may have been maintained but the Union had to be preserved, and Lincoln the Lawyer had very complicated arguments, that the illegality of secession even made those State bodies invalid. These States , to a fully, Proper Union man, were frauds , and a "Rebellion" took place, and a"civil war", where an unauthorized insurrection was put down. The position is inhuman. If Ahn Chang Ho Did form a Provisional Government, then of course these were authorized patriots of Korea. Jefferson Davis' Provisional Government of these States formed for the same purpose. The choices of the State rest on the Recognition internationally of Provisional bodies.

LOL

TRAITOR!!!!

Wrong.
Nope. None of what I said is wrong. It's certainly not wrong just 'cause some internet schmuck says so.
Yes Lincoln was lying tyrant who should have been hung for treason. All agree.

wasn't that the one that the Korean emperor refused to sign because it was pushed on them by threat of force.

I would say if you want to makeThe comparison you would need to make the comparison.

The threat of force against South Carolina, South Carolinas leadership refusing to sign said cession, etc.

Yes Lincoln started the war. All agree.

Lol. Caught in lies and his stance breaks down to a child's tantrum.

Well not a child's tantrum, The tantrum of the pro slavery groups, the KKK, the Dixiecrats. When given facts, straight from historical sources you lie to support their cause. so you can no longer claim ignorance with your stance. You've been shown the facts, and choose to intentionally lie.

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck...

go ahead and keep your racist lies.

Last edited:

Lol. Caught in lies and his stance breaks down to a child's tantrum.

Well not a child's tantrum, The tantrum of the pro slavery groups, the KKK, the Dixiecrats. When given facts, straight from historical sources you lie to support their cause. so you can no longer claim ignorance with your stance. You've been shown the facts, and choose to intentionally lie.

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck...

go ahead and keep your racist lies.
Yes Lincoln was a racist liar.

LOLOL

All agree except history....

and lucid people...

and people with an IQ above room temperature in Alaska...

and folks who made it past 2nd grade...

and people who don't don tin foils hats...

Wow. Lincoln makes Trump look good!

Actually you're correct. For all of Lincolns faults ,he must have developed a conscience by his second term because he at LEAST tried to do what Trump has not tried to do yet so we can have a government where they serve us like they are suppose to according to the constitution instead of us serving them like we do. This is what our last great president Kennedy tried to do as well. this was the reason BOTH of them were assassinated.

President Abraham Lincoln Takes on the Banksters and their Cartels in a Brave Battle to Free the People from Financial Tyranny. See the story of how the Rothschilds and other bankers tried to stop Lincoln. Financial Institutions have enslaved the world and this History of how the banksters manipulated the monetary system during the American Civil War. It shows just what the banking cartels are capable of doing, and the threat they pose to your freedom. Part 2 of 2

this is the Abraham Lincoln they didn’t tell you about in school.

this was ALSO The Abraham Lincoln we were not taught about in school either..

Last edited:
Thanks IM2
1. Lincoln got away with hanging journalists and burning presses
as "enemies of the state" because America was in a state of war.
2. Emancipating the slaves was done to break the economy of the South.
3. The North was biased toward demonizing the South for Slavery. That was Political.
The South remains biased toward framing it as States' Rights which is also Political.

NOTE: People also do not give a REAL FU about RACISM because the ones who sincerely care
find out it takes SO MUCH INTERNAL WORK to heal the injuries over centuries of genocide.
All those people who really care work on it in positive ways that can't be generalized.

The rest that you see in the media has all become POLITICIZED.
If the RACE CARD pushes buttons and incites response, they push it.

Abraham Lincoln has been given a lot of credit because he signed the emancipation proclamation. But in reality he was forced to do so because blacks refused to be resettled in a colony in the Central American jungle.

"In his book The Fiery Trial: Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery, historian Eric Foner writes that by 1862, Lincoln, as well as politically moderate members of Congress, saw colonization as at least a piece of the policy puzzle. "Both the law providing for abolition in the District of Columbia and the Second Confiscation Act included provisions for the colonization of those willing to emigrate. During 1862, Congress appropriated a total of $600,000 to aid in the transportation overseas of African-Americans," Foner wrote. Policy entrepreneurs of varying trustworthiness offered colonization proposals in such far-flung locales as Brazil, Colombia, and the Caribbean island of St. Croix.

But most black Americans weren’t buying. Seeking their support, Lincoln met with a black delegation at the White House on Aug. 14, 1862, and made the case for colonization. It was widely considered a failure. Lincoln offended his visitors, and others who read the after-the-fact newspaper coverage, by saying such things as, "It is better for us both, therefore, to be separated" and that for blacks to refuse to colonize elsewhere would be "extremely selfish."

Did Abraham Lincoln plan to send ex-slaves to Central America after the Civil War?

Abraham Lincoln 'wanted to deport slaves' to new colonies

Here are some words from the republican Abe Lincoln:

“You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think your race suffer very greatly, many of them by living among us, while ours suffer from your presence. In a word we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated.”

This is the Abraham Lincoln they didn’t tell you about in school.

As the free black leaders soon discovered, Lincoln’s invitation to discuss policy was a pretext for a one-sided sales pitch.

“I do not propose to discuss this, but to present it as a fact with which we have to deal,” Lincoln continued. “I cannot alter it if I would. It is a fact, about which we all think and feel alike, I and you.”

Lincoln continued to unload on the delegates, even blaming their people for the Civil War at his doorstep: “See our present condition—the country engaged in war!—our white men cutting one another’s throats, none knowing how far it will extend; and then consider what we know to be the truth. But for your race among us there could not be war, although many men engaged on either side do not care for you one way or the other. Nevertheless, I repeat, without the institution of Slavery and the colored race as a basis, the war could not have an existence.”

Slavery was a law made legal by whites and yet Lincoln blames blacks for the civil war.

This brought the president back to colonization, and his purpose for inviting the delegates to the White House in the first place—to get them to accept his trial balloon.

“I suppose one of the principal difficulties in the way of colonization is that the free colored man cannot see that his comfort would be advanced by it,” Lincoln reasoned. “You may believe you can live in Washington or elsewhere in the United States the remainder of your life [as easily], perhaps more so than you can in any foreign country, and hence you may come to the conclusion that you have nothing to do with the idea of going to a foreign country. This is (I speak in no unkind sense) an extremely selfish view of the case.”

Then he pivoted: “But you ought to do something to help those who are not so fortunate as yourselves.”

In Lincoln’s mind, if these free leaders stepped forward to lead the emigration of black people out of the United States, that would make it easier for white slaveholders to free the rest.

He explained: “If you could give a start to white people, you would open a wide door for many to be made free. If we deal with those who are not free at the beginning, and whose intellects are clouded by Slavery, we have very poor materials to start with. If intelligent colored men, such as are before me, would move in this matter, much might be accomplished. It is exceedingly important that we have men at the beginning capable of thinking as white men, and not those who have been systematically oppressed.”

Nothing like flattering some of the race by insulting the rest!

“There is much to encourage you,” Lincoln continued pitching. “For the sake of your race you should sacrifice something of your present comfort for the purpose of being as grand in that respect as the white people.”

https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black-people-back-to-africa-1790858389

This is part of republican history they don't want to tell blacks as they try to herd dumb blacks into republican slave quarters.

Thanks IM2
1. Lincoln got away with hanging journalists and burning presses
as "enemies of the state" because America was in a state of war.
2. Emancipating the slaves was done to break the economy of the South.
3. The North was biased toward demonizing the South for Slavery. That was Political.
The South remains biased toward framing it as States' Rights which is also Political.

NOTE: People also do not give a REAL FU about RACISM because the ones who sincerely care
find out it takes SO MUCH INTERNAL WORK to heal the injuries over centuries of genocide.
All those people who really care work on it in positive ways that can't be generalized.

The rest that you see in the media has all become POLITICIZED.
If the RACE CARD pushes buttons and incites response, they push it.

Abraham Lincoln has been given a lot of credit because he signed the emancipation proclamation. But in reality he was forced to do so because blacks refused to be resettled in a colony in the Central American jungle.

"In his book The Fiery Trial: Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery, historian Eric Foner writes that by 1862, Lincoln, as well as politically moderate members of Congress, saw colonization as at least a piece of the policy puzzle. "Both the law providing for abolition in the District of Columbia and the Second Confiscation Act included provisions for the colonization of those willing to emigrate. During 1862, Congress appropriated a total of $600,000 to aid in the transportation overseas of African-Americans," Foner wrote. Policy entrepreneurs of varying trustworthiness offered colonization proposals in such far-flung locales as Brazil, Colombia, and the Caribbean island of St. Croix.

But most black Americans weren’t buying. Seeking their support, Lincoln met with a black delegation at the White House on Aug. 14, 1862, and made the case for colonization. It was widely considered a failure. Lincoln offended his visitors, and others who read the after-the-fact newspaper coverage, by saying such things as, "It is better for us both, therefore, to be separated" and that for blacks to refuse to colonize elsewhere would be "extremely selfish."

Did Abraham Lincoln plan to send ex-slaves to Central America after the Civil War?

Abraham Lincoln 'wanted to deport slaves' to new colonies

Here are some words from the republican Abe Lincoln:

“You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think your race suffer very greatly, many of them by living among us, while ours suffer from your presence. In a word we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated.”

This is the Abraham Lincoln they didn’t tell you about in school.

As the free black leaders soon discovered, Lincoln’s invitation to discuss policy was a pretext for a one-sided sales pitch.

“I do not propose to discuss this, but to present it as a fact with which we have to deal,” Lincoln continued. “I cannot alter it if I would. It is a fact, about which we all think and feel alike, I and you.”

Lincoln continued to unload on the delegates, even blaming their people for the Civil War at his doorstep: “See our present condition—the country engaged in war!—our white men cutting one another’s throats, none knowing how far it will extend; and then consider what we know to be the truth. But for your race among us there could not be war, although many men engaged on either side do not care for you one way or the other. Nevertheless, I repeat, without the institution of Slavery and the colored race as a basis, the war could not have an existence.”

Slavery was a law made legal by whites and yet Lincoln blames blacks for the civil war.

This brought the president back to colonization, and his purpose for inviting the delegates to the White House in the first place—to get them to accept his trial balloon.

“I suppose one of the principal difficulties in the way of colonization is that the free colored man cannot see that his comfort would be advanced by it,” Lincoln reasoned. “You may believe you can live in Washington or elsewhere in the United States the remainder of your life [as easily], perhaps more so than you can in any foreign country, and hence you may come to the conclusion that you have nothing to do with the idea of going to a foreign country. This is (I speak in no unkind sense) an extremely selfish view of the case.”

Then he pivoted: “But you ought to do something to help those who are not so fortunate as yourselves.”

In Lincoln’s mind, if these free leaders stepped forward to lead the emigration of black people out of the United States, that would make it easier for white slaveholders to free the rest.

He explained: “If you could give a start to white people, you would open a wide door for many to be made free. If we deal with those who are not free at the beginning, and whose intellects are clouded by Slavery, we have very poor materials to start with. If intelligent colored men, such as are before me, would move in this matter, much might be accomplished. It is exceedingly important that we have men at the beginning capable of thinking as white men, and not those who have been systematically oppressed.”

Nothing like flattering some of the race by insulting the rest!

“There is much to encourage you,” Lincoln continued pitching. “For the sake of your race you should sacrifice something of your present comfort for the purpose of being as grand in that respect as the white people.”

https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black-people-back-to-africa-1790858389

This is part of republican history they don't want to tell blacks as they try to herd dumb blacks into republican slave quarters.
Plus, do we really know where he is getting all these bedside chat quotes from Lincoln no one's heard of? A speech?

Hey, I had a blast reading the Alabama secession, that was weird. Everybody else throwing their hands up in the air. The first state's throwing a tea party. You are cordially invited. Does anybody say if Lincoln's trying to shutdown this stuff?! Innovation in governance?! Its a very specific topic... Well how much confusion do we all have about it? The McCarthy fellow wrote the Bonnie Blue Flag in the Alabama Capitol building currently, as they wrote out the Confederate Constitution, newly including a Preamble toward, an Almighty God, in the sovereign Character of the States, similar to how John Knox's Presbyterianism was Approved by Scottish Parliament voting in Scotland. Another John Knox chaired the Alabama Constitution. Hardly a name for coincidences. The First flag of Alabama is in fact Our woman with the Bonnie Blue Flag in hand. In fact any sort of centralization of the Confederating government states and ideas, seems to be from Alabama, while, Alabama tends to downplay its Monuments, These days. They Tend to point at Virginia, for the battles. I do think 90% of that battle field is that dueling ground between Washington DC and Richmond.

Forum List

Back