Abraham Lincoln uncensored

Poor, goofy gipper, it was U.S. territory.

Your posts expose you as an uninformed dupe. Stop posting and get informed.

Coming from the guy who was trying to say when a state ceded all right to land to the federal government, they kept the rights to that land.

Coming from the guy trying to say that Ft Sumter was to be evacuated, even though both presidents at the time had said they were going to defend it.

Coming from the guy who said that the Confederacy was resupplying the fort, when in actuality they were calling for it's surrender and voting to take it by force.

Coming from the guy who said that stealing the US federal bullion reserves then offering to pay for other things they took from those reserves sounds like a good deal.

Coming from the guy who said it was because of the Morrill tariff, even though the south had the votes to kill that tariff in the senate had they not seceded over slavery, and kept asking that slavery be protected and expanded, nothing about the tariff in their demands.

Coming from the guy who said they only took aggressive action when Lincoln sent ships, even though they shot at the ships Buchanan sent to resupply the fort.

Coming from the guy who says that surrendering a fort under the threat of being slaughtered isn't an "incident".

Poor goofy Gipper. Just playing Big Brother from 1984 and trying to rewrite history and getting his panties in a bunch when people counter him with actual historical facts. So sad.

Question. Do you like knowingly when you say these things, just sticking to the lie no matter what? Or are you truly that uninformed you have no clue you are lying?
You too. Stop posting and get informed.

Poor goofy Gipper. So gullible he doesn't even realize he's been lied to. So dumb he can't even use primary history sources to learn.

Just has to make up his own history and hope for the best.

Sorry poor goofy Gipper. I feel for you.
Lincoln cultists prove their ignorance over and over. They don’t even know what the word “secede“ means. Apparently it is a word they refuse to comprehend. Typical of those who believe the State is perpetual and can never be terminated. They still believe in Hitler’s thousand year Reich. LMFAO.

I would say that your attempts to try and rectify actual historical record is admirable, but doubt you would even get the irony of that.

Poor goofy Gipper. Living in a fantasy world of his own making because reality is too tough for him. So sad, here he is still distracting from the fact he was called a liar 7 times with evidence for all 7 times and can't respond to that but has to change the subject.

I wonder if Goofy Gipper is one of those guys who just blacks out the parts of the Constitution he doesn't like and writes in his own stuff when he doesn't agree with it.

Last edited:

Coming from the guy who was trying to say when a state ceded all right to land to the federal government, they kept the rights to that land.

Coming from the guy trying to say that Ft Sumter was to be evacuated, even though both presidents at the time had said they were going to defend it.

Coming from the guy who said that the Confederacy was resupplying the fort, when in actuality they were calling for it's surrender and voting to take it by force.

Coming from the guy who said that stealing the US federal bullion reserves then offering to pay for other things they took from those reserves sounds like a good deal.

Coming from the guy who said it was because of the Morrill tariff, even though the south had the votes to kill that tariff in the senate had they not seceded over slavery, and kept asking that slavery be protected and expanded, nothing about the tariff in their demands.

Coming from the guy who said they only took aggressive action when Lincoln sent ships, even though they shot at the ships Buchanan sent to resupply the fort.

Coming from the guy who says that surrendering a fort under the threat of being slaughtered isn't an "incident".

Poor goofy Gipper. Just playing Big Brother from 1984 and trying to rewrite history and getting his panties in a bunch when people counter him with actual historical facts. So sad.

Question. Do you like knowingly when you say these things, just sticking to the lie no matter what? Or are you truly that uninformed you have no clue you are lying?

Poor goofy Gipper. So gullible he doesn't even realize he's been lied to. So dumb he can't even use primary history sources to learn.

Lincoln cultists prove their ignorance over and over. They don’t even know what the word “secede“ means. Apparently it is a word they refuse to comprehend. Typical of those who believe the State is perpetual and can never be terminated. They still believe in Hitler’s thousand year Reich. LMFAO.

I would say that your attempts to try and rectify actual historical record is admirable, but doubt you would even get the irony of that.

Poor goofy Gipper. Living in a fantasy world of his own making because reality is too tough for him. So sad, here he is still distracting from the fact he was called a liar 7 times with evidence for all 7 times and can't respond to that but has to change the subject.
Can you say SECEDE? Say it with me. SECEDE. Again....SECEDE.

All states were sovereign in 1861. Then came the mass murdering traitor Dishonest Abe. He killed all who opposed his perpetual union bull shit, and dumb Lincoln cultists commend him for his tyranny.

It was all about the money, as it always is with criminal politicians. Lincoln wanted his tariff to enrich his rich northeastern donors.

All states were sovereign in 1861. Then came the mass murdering traitor Dishonest Abe. He killed all who opposed his perpetual union bull shit, and dumb Lincoln cultists commend him for his tyranny.

It was all about the money, as it always is with criminal politicians. Lincoln wanted his tariff to enrich his rich northeastern donors.

Poor goofy Gipper. STILL sitting there admitting he LIED no less than 7 times and unable to rectify history.

So sad.

And he probably doesn't even believe in the Constitution. Just throws out the parts he doesn't like.

Poor goofy Gipper. STILL sitting there admitting he LIED no less than 7 times and unable to rectify history.

So sad.

And he probably doesn't even believe in the Constitution. Just throws out the parts he doesn't like.
Say it son....SECEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder why Goofy Gipper just accepts that he's lying so easily. I mean does he go "damn, they caught me again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again." and it's just so often part of who he is it doesn't even register with him anymore?

Is lying that commonplace for Goofy Gipper that he doesn't even care when he's found out? So sad.

So sad.

Goofy gipper sadly probably uses the Constitution for toilet paper. So sad such anti-American people exist.

So sad.

Goofy gipper sadly probably uses the Constitution for toilet paper. So sad such anti-American people exist.
LMFAO...That is exactly what your beloved Lincoln did, but you’re too dumb to know.

Kind of interesting. The word "sovereign" appears exactly..... ZERO times in the Constitution. The theory on that comes from the precursor to the Constitution, the Articles of Confederation.

So sad.

LMFAO...That is exactly what your beloved Lincoln did, but you’re too dumb to know.

So sad, you are so stuck down in your lies, you can't even say you support the Constitution of the United States of America. I'm sure you are the kind of person who kneels and opposes the Pledge of Allegiance as well.

So sad Goofy Gipper. Doesn't even care that he's been proven a liar at least 7 times in one lousy thread. It's just so common with him, he doesn't care anymore.

LOLOLOL

Seceded states had no ownership of federal property. That property still belonged to the U.S.. South Carolina gave the territory to the U.S..
No silly boy. That’s like saying our bases in Japan are USA land. Think man. Think.
Our bases on foreign land are not on U.S. territory. Fort Sumter was, and is, on U.S. territory.

Like all the other nonsense you spew, this analogy utterly fails you.
No. It was a foreign land.

LOL

Sure, tell me again how seconding from the country gave them the right to steal someone else's territory.

:lmao:

Nope, you're still delusional, goofy gipper. The killing was started by the confederacy attacking a United States fort.

Jefferson Davis was outraged that the Confederacy was "outmaneuvered" on the point politically, that the South appears to "Start" the war. You know its off the deep Southern Coast. If you claimed to be a new government of the South, you would be expected to take it, its not a micronation. Fort Sumter.
Is anyone of Any confusion that Abraham Lincoln and his wing of a Republican party, planned, and planned, and planned, with 80% of all resources of every type and denomination of this country, to remove slavery with little diplomacy? His campaign involved the twin evils of Mormon polygamy and Protestant Slavery, correct? Methodist and Baptist upstarts makes this basically Protestantism as its then known. As it exists anywhere on the Continent, not Catholic. He put Utah in line, then he put the Southern States in line. I have no idea how much maneuvering this involves. His wife is a southern aristocratic Presbyterian woman, who overhauled the Whitehouse as the Prestige of the Nation and herself, to great expense. A Presbyterian wrote Uncle Tom's Cabin to say Christianity was beaten out of slaves, and sold 5 times better in 5 millions to Britain. Every sort of maneuver I'm sure already existed on a topic morally. I think that is Whether Or Not the independent raid of John Brown in Harper's Ferry became a huge talking point about general security and the border security between states, mistrust.

Nope, you're still delusional, goofy gipper. The killing was started by the confederacy attacking a United States fort.
Except there where no casualties at Fort Sumter. Good God man get informed.

No silly boy. That’s like saying our bases in Japan are USA land. Think man. Think.
Our bases on foreign land are not on U.S. territory. Fort Sumter was, and is, on U.S. territory.

LOL

Sure, tell me again how seconding from the country gave them the right to steal someone else's territory.

I asked you to look up the definition for “secede,” but you failed this simple task. You poor thing.

The South offered to pay for all former federal installations on THEIR land. Lincoln said, “fuck you...now we kill you.”

TRAITOR!!!!

Except there where no casualties at Fort Sumter. Good God man get informed.
LOLOL

That means they didn't attack the fort in your demented mind, right?

Ya I don't know what Gipper is getting at. There are two in 7 billion southern apologists and ones making up crazy talk.

LOL

I asked you to look up the definition for “secede,” but you failed this simple task. You poor thing.

The South offered to pay for all former federal installations on THEIR land. Lincoln said, “fuck you...now we kill you.”

TRAITOR!!!!
So what if they offered? No offers were accepted.

The fort was U.S. property on U.S. territory.

Attacking it was an act of war.

Its a very convenient starting place, however, doesn't anyone think? No 200 soldiers were moved in any other place at any other time during thise conquering of all the southern states for the Confederate Government? The War itself is captured pretty well by AGEOD's Civil War, they do the AGEOD English Civil War too. Fort Sumter, and a very slow build up from there and distrust, Bureaugard is actually the starting confederate with mclellan I guess, Robert E Lee and Stonewall Jackson both enter the field around late 61 I think?

LOL

TRAITOR!!!!
So what if they offered? No offers were accepted.

The fort was U.S. property on U.S. territory.

Attacking it was an act of war.
Wrong.

LOL

TRAITOR!!!!
With money from Federal mints that they stole.

And why do you keep saying it was their land? When they ceded all right and claim to that land?

If I take your bank account and your car, how is it then legal if I say I offered to buy your car after stealing it with some of the money that I stole from you?

Forum List

Back