About the dangers of tea and beer

Where in the hell do you get that? Yes, a horse could plow. But they are also ridden. Even plowhorses can be ridden.
To ride like that, you need to train a lot and have cowboy strong legs. Slaves could not have such a tradition.
They were sent to war on foot.

It is obvious. Slaves did not have the art of riding, and they usually did not have mustangs at all.

Obvious to who? My family comes from a long line of farmers. And even they had horses and rode them. My great-great-grandparents were poor. But my great-great-grandfather courted his bride by taking her riding.

To ride like that, you need to train a lot and have cowboy strong legs. Slaves could not have such a tradition.
They were sent to war on foot.

You are too ignorant to be in this discussion. I have told you how I came by my information. You, on the other hand, are just making shit up.

Bumpole has reached rock bottom in Stupidity in this thread .Most is Gobbledygook and unfortunaterly his mental balance is likely highly unstable .

Bumpole has reached rock bottom in Stupidity in this thread .Most is Gobbledygook and unfortunaterly his mental balance is likely highly unstable .

He certainly does not know much about American history.

I am surprised he thinks cowboys didn't drink, considering most of his information come from watching tv. And tv cowboys were always in a bar.

Obvious to who? My family comes from a long line of farmers. And even they had horses and rode them. My great-great-grandparents were poor. But my great-great-grandfather courted his bride by taking her riding.
farmers are not cowboys. These are the descendants of British slaves who were settled to the west by the Stalinists.

farmers are not cowboys. These are the descendants of British slaves who were settled to the west by the Stalinists.

No, they are not cowboys. My point was that everyone knew how to ride a horse back in those days.

As far as your "Stalinist" nonsense, people came to America to be free and have a better life. Maybe the concept of freedom is something you do not understand.

He certainly does not know much about American history.

I am surprised he thinks cowboys didn't drink, considering most of his information come from watching tv. And tv cowboys were always in a bar.
You pass off British slaves as cowboys. They have always been drinking, since the Neolithic. And in America horsemen used tobacco and coca.

I'll bet you couldn't even do that.

By the way, if you ever get a chance to ride a horse, you do it facing the head of the horse, not the ass.

Anyone can do it. My father put me on a horse when I was little.

Washington was dead 60+ years when the Civil War broke out.

Your ignorance of American history is showing again.

There was a revolution in America long before Washington.
Washington worked against the Revolution, for the preservation of British influence.

Doesn't matter. All pro-British people were slaves. They didn't even live on the prairie, and they didn't have mustangs.

Look, the simple fact is that I know far more about the history of my country than you do. I am a student of American history. I have travelled all over this great land.

You have never been here. You have never actually met a cowboy. And you don't know shit about American history.

There was a revolution in America long before Washington.
Washington worked against the Revolution, for the preservation of British influence.

Doesn't matter. All pro-British people were slaves. They didn't even live on the prairie, and they didn't have mustangs.

How in the hell do you know where immigrants lived in America?

During the settling of the old west there were huge land giveaways by the government. You din't have to buy it, just work it and live on it. Poor immigrants went west in droves.

Forum List

Back