About the dangers of tea and beer

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Northern European men drink tea and beer. They are flabby and effeminate, they develop secondary female characteristics (such as Trump's ass with cellulite, Churchill's sweet face, Tyson Fury's female thighs, and so on).

They drink a lot of tea and beer. Beware of these drinks. Probably there are many chemicals similar to female hormones.

Anyway, avoid it if you want to look like a sultry macho or cowboy.
In this case, coffee, Coca Cola, strong tobacco and cocaine are better suited.
And milk

cowboy-and-cows.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Roughly the same applies to cow-girls, if they do not want to be like the fat-assed alcoholic Merlin

• Banned
Before:

1687585096676.jpeg

After:
1687585251163.jpeg

scale_1200

Don't want to be trumpy-fatboy? Be like cowboy!

Northern European men drink tea and beer. They are flabby and effeminate, they develop secondary female characteristics (such as Trump's ass with cellulite, Churchill's sweet face, Tyson Fury's female thighs, and so on).

They drink a lot of tea and beer. Beware of these drinks. Probably there are many chemicals similar to female hormones.

Anyway, avoid it if you want to look like a sultry macho or cowboy.
In this case, coffee, Coca Cola, strong tobacco and cocaine are better suited.
And milk

cowboy-and-cows.jpg

Once again you show your ignorance about cowboys. They drink a lot of beer.

As for cocaine, it is one of the most addictive drugs you can do. In tests, they gave lab rats a choice between food, sex, and cocaine. After doing cocaine a few times, they stopped choosing food or sex, and exclusively chose cocaine. And died.

And Coca Cola is a terrible drink as far as your health goes.

These are not real cowboys. These are the descendants of British slaves who put on a cowboy outfit

Have you ever met an actual cowboy? I have.

And I am including Hispanic cowboys. Cold beer after a hard day is what they want. Not Coca Cola or cocaine.

• Banned
Have you ever met an actual cowboy? I have.

And I am including Hispanic cowboys. Cold beer after a hard day is what they want. Not Coca Cola or cocaine.
then instead of the dry law of traditional America, the progressives would introduce the wet law of northern Europe

Cold beer after a hard day
Cowboys are not slaves, they don't have hard work. They mostly sit in the saddle and graze cattle. You're confusing them with British peasants.

Alcoholics do not tolerate tobacco well; they cannot take a puff of a cowboy's Marlboro.

Cowboys are not slaves, they don't have hard work. They mostly sit in the saddle and graze cattle. You're confusing them with British peasants.

Alcoholics do not tolerate tobacco well; they cannot take a puff of a cowboy's Marlboro.

They don't have hard work?? Well that answers my question of whether you have ever met an actual cowboy.

They work in any weather, and spend their days herding cattle, repairing fences, chasing strays, and doing all manner of manual labor.

The most common cause of death for cowboys in the old west was being dragged by their horse. Other common causes included being struck by lightning, getting caught in a stampede or succumbing to extreme weather (heat and cold).

hey don't have hard work?? Well that answers my question of whether you have ever met an actual cowboy.
This is a forgery. You represent British slaves as cowboys, I won't discuss that.

All steppe peoples were warriors, professional warriors cannot get tired at work, they need training and rest.

the steppe peoples had excellent athletic form, such hard training is not available to slaves and plebeians who get tired at work.

Progressive Prohibition

Prohibition was never an American tradition. Prohibition lasted 13 years. Our nation has been around for almost 250 years.

In fact, at a party given to honor George Washington, a receipt showed the founding fathers liked to drink. A lot.

from: Fact check: George Washington's hefty bar tab, days before Constitution's signing, is real
“The bar tab of a 1787 farewell party for George Washington was left intact and legible," a Jan. 19 Facebook post reads. "According to the bill, the Founding Fathers drank 54 bottles of Madeira, 60 bottles of Claret, 8 bottles of Whiskey, 22 bottles of Porter, 8 bottles of Hard Cider, 12 of Beer and seven bowls of Alcoholic Punch. There were only 55 attendees.”

This is a forgery. You represent British slaves as cowboys, I won't discuss that.

All steppe peoples were warriors, professional warriors cannot get tired at work, they need training and rest.

I have known actual cowboys. I have worked around ranches and farms. I do not get my information from western movies and tv shows.

And all the steppe people may have been warriors. But actual cowboys were not warriors. They were hard working men with a job to do.

Forum List

Back