About the dangers of tea and beer

Look, the simple fact is that I know far more about the history of my country than you do. I am a student of American history. I have travelled all over this great land.

You have never been here. You have never actually met a cowboy. And you don't know shit about American history.
You don't know anything, you're just retelling Stalin's lies.

How in the hell do you know where immigrants lived in America?

During the settling of the old west there were huge land giveaways by the government.
Slaves didn't populate the west, they only lived on the east coast

Colonias_europea_en_Am%C3%A9rica_siglo_XVI-XVIII.png

You don't know anything, you're just retelling Stalin's lies.

Like I said, one of us lives, works, travels and studied the history of the places and times we are discussing. One of us has never been here, never worked here, never travelled this great land, and has never studied the history.

Like I said, one of us lives, works, travels and studied the history of the places and times we are discussing. One of us has never been here, never worked here, never travelled this great land, and has never studied the history.

It's always funny when foreigners who don't live here act as if they know more about the US than those of us who were born here and actually live here. Btw, you have a hell of a lot of patience, in your exchanges with rupol...I have to say. :lol: I highly doubt you'll ever get anywhere with him... but at least you're setting things straight for the sake of readers out there.

It's always funny when foreigners who don't live here act as if they know more about the US than those of us who were born here and actually live here. Btw, you have a hell of a lot of patience, in your exchanges with rupol...I have to say. :lol: I highly doubt you'll ever get anywhere with him... but at least you're setting things straight for the sake of readers out there.

rupol is an idiot as far as the US is concerned. But he is entertaining.

Who else would claim that Apache living on he Great Plains were not hunters, but followed the herds and scavenged buffalo who were found dead?

Northern European men drink tea and beer. They are flabby and effeminate, they develop secondary female characteristics (such as Trump's ass with cellulite, Churchill's sweet face, Tyson Fury's female thighs, and so on).

They drink a lot of tea and beer. Beware of these drinks. Probably there are many chemicals similar to female hormones.

Anyway, avoid it if you want to look like a sultry macho or cowboy.
In this case, coffee, Coca Cola, strong tobacco and cocaine are better suited.
And milk

cowboy-and-cows.jpg

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with this ^^^^^^ idiot?

The real (not movie, or mental patient) era of the cowboy was only 30 years. It was a job,. Nothing genetic about it. Nothing to do with beverages.

Cowboys are Apaches, the people of the Inde. Great warriors who challenged 3 empires, as great as the Oirats

Cowboys are Apaches, the people of the Inde. Great warriors who challenged 3 empires, as great as the Oirats

The fact that an Apache word is similar to an Aryan word does not mean anything.

And if the Inde were such great warriors, why did the Comanche run them out of two different places?

Once again you show your ignorance about cowboys. They drink a lot of beer.

As for cocaine, it is one of the most addictive drugs you can do. In tests, they gave lab rats a choice between food, sex, and cocaine. After doing cocaine a few times, they stopped choosing food or sex, and exclusively chose cocaine. And died.

And Coca Cola is a terrible drink as far as your health goes.

I like Coca-Cola, but only ice cold once in a while. It's not something we should serve our families every week.

Forum List

Back