about the banned

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
we cant speak of them. why? i am simply curious as to the reasons why? now a person can be banned for a time period or for good?

i never know someone is banned until someone tells me...should the board have a hall of shame? a place we can go to check on the banned....(i would love for the reasons for banning to be listed but i know that aint happening)

the last board i seriously chatted on ...had "flags"...mods gave you flags...and so many flags blah blah (o we are not in the flame zone) blah...but it was interesting to see the flags etc....my profile look like the friggin united nations....

o there is no reason to go all big and bad on me...admins (not naming any names)
i am just curious...

curiousity may have killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU7XsoQXSW8]YouTube - 2 Live Crew - Banned in the USA[/ame]

They don't give flags here at USMB. They give medals. The more medals you have listed below your rep power, the closer you are to getting banned.

I have been to many message boards and to be banned in here would be pretty tough to accomplish. Before coming here, I have never seen a polical board where you could actually curse.

Oh and fuck you Elvis. Now get back to neg repping me, bitch. :)

I have been to many message boards and to be banned in here would be pretty tough to accomplish. Before coming here, I have never seen a polical board where you could actually curse.

Really? You were more sheltered than me. :D

They don't give flags here at USMB. They give medals. The more medals you have listed below your rep power, the closer you are to getting banned.

Good... I thought it was the dots, as I would get really close (in the tan range) and then I'd be good again...

whew.... I only have one medal now...

Good... I thought it was the dots, as I would get really close (in the tan range) and then I'd be good again...

whew.... I only have one medal now...

Yeah. Check out strollingbones. She's about to get banned, but don't tell her. :eusa_shhh:

Are you saying Gunny is a bear?

200px-Gay_Bear_Mechanic.jpg

Thats because conservative minded people who respect your first ammendment freedom run this place. :D

Forum List

Back