SLow as crap

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
It is taking 30 seconds to do anything on the board, been doing it since at least 11 PM.

I enabled noscript since in the past that was the culprit with no help at all. I have no delay going anywhere else on the internet.

Just a heads up.

I have the exact same problem. 1 minute between clicks only on usmb. Tried 2 different computers & get same results. Fast to all other websites.

I just got this message after I posted that:

Redirecting:

Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

I never saw that before.

I had that issue last night around 10:30 ET, this morning it's even worse. I thought it was me too, but other sites seem to load just fine.

Yeah, I was not able to get on the forum last night.

Sometime forums do that. No biggie.

It is taking 30 seconds to do anything on the board, been doing it since at least 11 PM.

I enabled noscript since in the past that was the culprit with no help at all. I have no delay going anywhere else on the internet.

Just a heads up.

These things were foretold in the Bible thousands of years ago.

Matt 13:47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, (the Internet) that was cast into the sea (the peoples of the earth - See Rev 17:15), and gathered of every kind: Matt 13:48 Which, when it was full (when most are online), they drew to shore (many physically gathered from the Internet), and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels (Cities of Light), but cast the bad away (those who do not have soul contact leave). Matt 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the age: the messengers shall come forth, and sever those in error from among the just (the teachings of light will be rejected by those who are not ready), Matt 13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Just a heads up.

I'm guessing if you weren't sitting here 7/24/365, you probably wouldn't notice the *occasional* lagging of the board. :eusa_whistle:

Don't get your panties in a bunch, either. :D

Forum List

Back